Application for the post of Dy. General Manager (Finance) on Contract Basis
Vacancy Notice No. OM-07/2020 dated 06.02.2020
Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (HRIDC) a joint Venture of Ministry of Railways (MOR) and Government of Haryana (GOH), invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for appointment for the position of Dy. General Manager (DGM)-Finance on contract basis.
Selection for the post of Dy. General Manager (Finance) in HRIDC will be done with following terms and conditions:
1. Place of Posting/ Vacancy : - At Chandigarh/Gurugram -01 Post
2. Educational Qualifications : - Essential :
1. Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University. 2. Should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA(Finance). Preference will be given to Chartered Accountants.
3. Experience : - i. The candidate should be presently working in E-5 or he should be working in E-4 for minimum 3 years (IDA scale). ii. The candidate must have at least 6 years overall experience including 3 years in any Govt. Department or PSU.
4. Age Limit Minimum : - Age- 30 Years Maximum Age- 55 Years (as on date of advertisement)
5. Selection Process : - Shortlisted candidates based on the application and documents submitted by the applicants shall be called for interview who shall bring in the hard copy of the application and originals of papers submitted for verification.
6. Service Condition : - Selected Candidate would be posted as Dy. General Manager (Finance) on contract basis initially for a period of two year which can be extended at the sole discretion of the Company, for which he/she will be paid IDA Pay Scale E-5 (Rs. 80,000 to 2,20,000/-) plus other allowance as per HR policy of HRIDC.
7. Conduct Discipline & Appeal Rules : - The conduct, discipline & appeal rules of the corporation in force for all categories of employee would also be equally applicable to all the posts. -
Documents required with application : All relevant certificate/testimonial, duly selfattested in support of age, qualification, experience, Identity proof and passport size photograph.
For Further details like educational qualification, experience, application procedure and other criteria etc, please visit the Careers section of our website www.hridc.co.in in prescribed format to the Deputy General Manager/HR, HRIDC, SCO-17-18- 19, 3rd Floor, Sector-17 A, Chandigarh-160017. Last date for receipt of application is 16.03.2020.
Corrigendum/Addendum, if any will be posted on HRIDC website only.