Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2011
UP PSC Additional Private Secretary (U.P. Secretariat) Examination 2010
Last Date for receipt of UPPSC Application in Commission’s Office : 21st January, 2011.
U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Competitive Examination for the post of A.P.S. in U.P Sectt. at Allahabad and Lucknow.
UP PSC Date and Venue of Examination shall be informed to the Candidates through their Admission Certificates.
1. Details of UPPSC Vacancies :
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||SC to U.P.||ST of U.P.||OBC of U.P.||General Unreserved|
(1) UP PSC vacancies may increase or decrease in abnormal circumstances.
(2) Horizontal Reservation shall be according to latest Government orders.
(3) The Candidates wanting the benefit of reservation must obtain the certificate from the competent Authority on the prescribed form printed in App.-2 of the advertisement and available on the website also and must enclose with the conventional application form.
(4) The candidates of reserved categories of U.P. must fill their category in the relevant column of Application form.
(5) The candidates claiming the benefit of more than one category shall be provided one relaxation whichever is more beneficial to them.
(6) The candidates with vertical and horizontal reservation who are not the native of U.P. shall no be given the benefit of reservation.
(7) Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from the Army but whose services have been extended for Rehabilitation may also apply for the Examination according to GO No. 22/10/2010 76-Karmik-2, 85 dated 30th January 1985 subject to following conditions :
1. Such applicants will have to obtain a certificate in this regard from the Competent Authority of Army / Navy / Air Force that their services have been extended for Rehabilitation and No disciplinary proceeding pending against them.
2. Such applicants will have to present written undertaking that they shall get themselves released immediately from Army services after selection to the post.
Emergency Short Service Commissioned Officers will not get this facility if -
- He has got permanent Commission in the Army.
- He has been released on tendering resignation.
- He has been. released from the Army on misconduct or physical disability.
3. Such married Males who have more them one living wife or female who has married a male who has already a living wife shall not be eligible unless have obtained such relaxation from H.E. Governor.
4. Pay Scale for UP PSC Vacancies : Pay Band-2 ( 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600)
5. Educational Qualification for UPPSC Exam :
(1) A Graduate degree from any University recognized by Law in India or any equivalent qualification recognized equivalent by the Govt.
(2) Minimum 80 words p.m. speed in Hindi shorthand and minimum 25 words p.m. speed in Hindi Type is essential.
(3) The knowledge of computer is essential as follows:
- Syllabus for CCC by DOE ACC Society Or
- Course Conducted by U.P. Secondary Education Board or any Syllabus recognized equivalent to that.
6. Age Limit for UPPSC Exam : The candidates must have obtained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 35 years as on 01.07.2010 i.e. they should have born after 1st July 1989 and not before 2nd July 1975.
Relaxation in upper age limit : The upper age limit shall be five years more for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., OBC of U.P, dependant of Freedom Fighters of U.P. The age. limit for physically handicapped candidates of U.P. shall be 15 years more.
For the Ex-Army Personnel of U.P, the age limit shall be three years more than their rendered service in the Army. According to GO No. 22/21/1983-Karmik-2 dated 28.11.1985 the age limit for the classified sportsman of U.P. of National and International level shall be five years more. The skilled players must obtain certificate from Competent Authority and must enclose with UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Exam 2010 Application Form.