Latest Recruitment in UP PSC 2011
Assistant Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2011
1. The UP Public Service Commission shall hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Assistant Regional Inspector (Technical) in U.P. Transport Deptt. The Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Examination, Practical Examination and Personality Test for which venue, actual dates of examination shall be informed to the candidates through their Admission Certificates.
2. UP PSC Vacancies 2011 : Total 36.0ut of which 10 reserved for S.C. of U.P., 01 for ST. of U.P. and 07 for O.B.C. of U.P. The Horizontal reservation for PH. of U.P, D.F.F. of U.P., Ex. Army Personnel of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be given according to latest Govt, orders.
Note : The number of vacancies in PSC may increase or decrease.
3. Assistant Regional Inspector Pay Scale : 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay 4200/-.
4. (a) Educational Qualification for Assistant Regional Inspector Jobs :
(i) Must have passed the High School Examination (with Science) of the U.P. Board of High School and Intermediate Education or any examination recognised by the Governor as equivalent to It, and
(ii) Must have obtained a Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from an Institute recognised by the U.P. Board of Technical Education or a Certificate recognised by the Governor as equivalent thereto and
(iii) Must possess at least 03 years practical experience of repairs and overhauling and inspection of motor vehicle in a large automobile workshop, and
(iv) Must posses a licence for driving Heavy Motor Vehicles and
(v) Must have thorough knowledge of Hindi Language written in Devnagri Script.
4. (b) Preferential Qualification : A candidate who has
(i) Served in the territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or
(ii) Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
5. UP PSC Application Fees : The Application Fee for general candidates and for OBC candidates of U.P. is 230/- and for SC & ST candidates of U.P. is 110/-. Candidates under horizontal reservation PH of U.P. are exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of prescribed Medical Certificate. But D.F.F. of U.P, Ex-Army personnel of U.P. and women of U.P. will deposit their fees according to their main category.
6. Age Limit for UPPSC Recruitment 2011 :
(1) The Candidates must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 35 years of age on 1st July 2011 i.e. the candidates must have been born, not earlier than 2nd July 1976 and not later than 1st July 1990. The maximum age limit shall be greater by five years for SC of U.P. ST of U.P. & OBC of U.P.
(2) In the same manner the age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates coming under horizontal reservation according to latest Govt. orders.
(3) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years also for the skilled players of U.P. of classified games of National and International level in accordance with the GO No.22/21/1983-Karmik-2 dated 28.11.85 only domiciled person in U.P. are entitled for such relaxation.
7. Conditions of Eligibility for Emergency commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers in accordance with the provision of the G.O. No. 22/10/1976 Karmik-2-85, dated 30.01.1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from army but whose period of army service has been extended for rehabilitations may also apply for this examination on the following conditions :
(A) Such applicants have to obtain a certificate of the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of Service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
(B) Such applicants will have to submit with the application forms a written undertaking that In case they are selected for the post they will get themselves released Immediately from the Army service.
The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency / Short Service Commissioned Officers, If (a) he gets permanent Commission in the Army, (b) he has resigned or has been released from army on ground of misconduct or physical disability.
8. Marital Status : Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidate who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Governor has granted exemption from this condition.
9. Mode of Fees : For candidates residing in U.P. Fee is payable to Secretary, Public Service Commission, U.P. Allahabad by means of Treasury Challan of Treasuries located in U.P. only in the account head 0051-Public Service Commission, 105-State Public Service Commission Examination Fees, 01-State Public Service Commission Examination fees. Fee remitted through account payee Bank Draft drawn and issued by any Scheduled Bank payable to Secretary, Public Service Commission, U.P. at Allahabad shall also be accepted.
The candidate residing out of U.P. should remit fee through crossed Bank Draft only drawn and issued by any Scheduled Bank payable to Secretary, Public Service Commission, U.P. at Allahabad such Candidates must write their name, address, Date of Birth and Name of Examination on the reverse side of Bank Draft. Such Bank Drafts must be of the date after advertisement.
(1) The application with erroneous Bank Draft / Treasury Challan or with less amount shall be rejected.
(2) Fee paid by any other means i.e. Postal order, Pay order etc. will not be accepted and applications shall be rejected.
10. UP PSC Application Form 2011 :
(1) Application should be on thick fullscape paper in Devnagri Script in the format printed at the Appendix-ll of this advertisement. Format should be Hand written, Typed or Photostat.
(2) Candidates must attach all necessary certificate with the application.
11. Instruction for filling UP PSC Application Form 2011 :
(1) The candidates must go through advertisement thoroughly and they should be satisfied about their eligibility according to advertisement before filling the UP PSC application form.
(2) The candidates must go through the UP PSC syllabus of this examination before applying for the post.
12. Enclosures : The candidates must enclose their necessary documents with the application in the following manner.
- Treasury Challan / Bank Draft in Original.
- A post card bearing Advt. No. Name of Examination, Name of candidate and address.
- Two envelopes of 27.5 x 11.5 cms on which the name of examination, Advt. No. and address of the candiates must be mentioned.
- The candidates must paste their Passport size photograph in the space provided for in the application form.
The photograph is to be attested by any Gazetted Officer / Head of the last attended Institution / Head of Deptt. where the candidate is employed at present. On violation of this instruction the application may be rejected. The candidates must keep one copy of same photograph which they will have to paste on the attendance sheet on the first day of examination, sent to them with their Admission Certificate. If the photographs do not resemble the candidature shall be cancelled.
Note : The candidates must attach all certificates regarding their claims informations in different columns of application forms.
Last Date for Receipt of UP PSC Application in Commission’s office is 04 March 2011. The application complete in all respects must reach to the following address on 04 March, 2011 upto 5 pm. or before by Registered Post or by Hand.
The Secretary (Deptt. No.A-2/E-1/2011),
Public Service Commission, U.P.
Allahabad – 211 018.
The envelope in which the UP PSC application is sent is to be superscribed by the name of Examination and Advertisement No.
13. Some Information about UP PSC Examination and Assistant Regional Inspector Interview :
- The Dates and Venue of PSC Examination shall be informed by the Commission later on.
- Only those candidates shall be called for interview who shall be declared successful on the basis of written examination.
14. Important Instruction for Candidates :
- The UP PSC Exam Syllabus for Assistant Regional Inspector Examination is available in appendix-1.
- Candidates have to secure minimum 40% (Fourty Percent) Marks in Written and Practical Examination separately in this examination.
- UPPSC Recruitment Application submitted on Newspaper cutting will not be entertained.
- In condition of being more than one application in one envelope or being application of more than one advertisement, all applications shall be rejected.
- The last date of receipt of UP PSC application is 04 March, 2011. No application shall be accepted.
- All applications are acknowledged by the Commission, applications presented in the office of the Commission are acknowledged at the counter, acknowledgment receipt must be obtained.
- Public Service Commission Application submitted without prescribed fee or with less fee will be rejected.
- Fee will not be adjusted for next examination in any case.
- The fee deposited by the candidate shall not be refunded in case of being overage, underage. In eligible or violation of any rules / procedure. In the same manner the fees is not refundable if the candidate has deposited his tees and have not filled the form.
- The candidature may be cancelled if the photographs on the format and attendance sheet do not resemble.
- Incomplete, Erroneous and applications without signature shall be rejected summarily even if submitted within time.
- The UP PSC date of Assistant Regional Inspector Examination, Centre for Examination shall be informed to the candidates through their admission Certificates. The Candidates shall have to appear on the same Centre. The change of centre is not admissible.
- The candidature shall be cancelled if any difference is found in future incase of eligibility, the decision of the commission in this regard shall be final.
- The commission may, admit the candidates / provisionally after summary checking but if at any stage if is found that the candidate was ineligible at the initial stage, his candidature shall be cancelled and even if recommended the recommendation shall be taken back.
- The candidature may be cancelled on malpractices, i.e. copying in the examination Hall, Indiscipline, Misbehaviour or Unwanted actions.
- The change in address must promptly be communicated to the commission through Registered Post.
- In all correspondence with the Commission The Name of Examination, advt. No. Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Roll no. (If communicated) be mentioned.
- The candidates selected for appointment shall have to go through Medical Examination according to rule.