Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam Pattern 2014
Some Information about UPPSC Main Examination and Interview 2014 :
(i) Only such candidates will be admitted to the Main ( written examination ) who are declared successful in the Preliminary Examination for which the successful Candidates will have to fill up another UPPSC Exam 2014 Application Form according to instructions of the Commission and for this UPPSC Exam 2014 Application, the Examination fees for General, Other Backward Class and for Candidates of Other States is 200/ -and 15/- as On – line Processing fees = 215/- and for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates the fees is 80/- and 15/- as On-line processing fees = 95/-only. The Candidates of Physically Handicapped category of U.P. are exempted from fees but they have to pay 15/- only as On-line Processing fees, but the candidates of D.F.F., women candidates and Ex-Army Personnels, shall have to deposit their fees according to their original category.
(ii) Candidates should carefully note that they will have to appear in the main examination against the same Roll No. allotted for the Preliminary Examination.
(iii) The dates and centre for the examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through eAdmit cards.
(iv) Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of the main ( written ) examination.
(v) Candidates will have to fill up the prescribed UPPSC Exam Application Form 2014 before the Interview ( viva – voce test ).
(vi) Preferences for different posts will be asked at the time of Interview which will be treated final and no change therein will be worthy of being admitted. In this regard no UPPSC Exam 2014 Application for error correction / modification shall be Acceptable.
(vii) All original certificates shall be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they have received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
(viii) Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
(ix) It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview who qualify on the basis of Main Examination under the provisions laid down in Service Rules for service of recruitment where Written Examination and Interview are indicated.
Note : The candidates must enclose all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the UPPSC Exam 2014 Application form for main examination. If they do not enclose all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
General Instructions for UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014 :
1. In no circumstances, UPPSC Exam Applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, evenwhen received in time, will be summarily rejected.
2.In the Online system, the Candidates must click the submit Button by the Last Date & Time. They must take the Print outs and keep them safely. In any discrepancy they will have to produce the print out otherwise no request shall be entertained.
3. Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation / age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement ( Appendix – 8A ) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation / age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependent of freedom fighters, handicapped, Ex – servicemen and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
4. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility conditions in terms of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications / eligibility conditions till the last date for submitting the UPPSC Exam 2014 Applications.
5. In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons and grand daughters ( son’s son and daughter ) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidates should remain actually dependent of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel – 2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6 / 1972 Personnel – 2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 4 / 3 / 82 – Ka – 2 – 97 dated 26.12.1997 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
6. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive,submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for selection etc, the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing not only in this examination but also all other future examinations and selections.
7. The list of Districts for Preliminary Examination is given on Appendix – 8. In the same way the format of reservation certificates on Appendix 8 ‘A’, the plan of Examination on Appendix – 9, the syllabus for Preliminary Examination on Appendix – 10 and the syllabus and Instructions for Main Examination is on Appendix – 11.
Note : Detailed instructions to fill in the Online UPPSC Exam 2014 Applications” have been given from Appendix 1 to 7B. Specimen are given to make candidates familiar with the process.