Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam Pattern 2013
Some Information about UPPSC Main Examination and Interview 2013 :
(i) Only such candidates will be admitted to the UPPSC main ( written examination ) who are declared successful in the UP Public Service Commission preliminary examination for which the successful Candidates will have to fill another UPPSC Exam 2013 application form according to instruction of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
And for UPPSC Exam 2013 application the Examination fees for General, other Backward class and for Candidates of other states is 200/- and for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates the UPPSC application fees is 80/- only.
The candidates of Physically Handicapped category are exempted from fees but the candidates of D.F.F., Ex – Army Personnel shall deposit their fees according to their original category.
(ii) Candidates should carefully note that they will appear for the UPPSC main examination against the same Roll No. allotted for the UPPSC preliminary examination.
(iii) The dates and centre for the UPPSC examination shall be informed by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission later on.
(iv) Only such candidates will be called for UPPSC interview who are declared successful on the basis of the main ( written ) examination.
(v) Candidates will have to fill up the prescribed UPPSC Exam application form before the interview ( viva-voce test ).
(vi) Preferences for different posts will be asked at the time of UPPSC Interview which will be treated final and no change therein will be worthy of being admitted.
(vii) All original certificates shall be certified at the time of UPPSC interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs. Two plain and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of UPPSC interview.
(viii) Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘ No objection Certificate ’ from their employer at the time of UPPSC interview.
(ix) It is essential for the candidates to appear in the UPPSC interview who qualify on the basis of main examination under the provisions laid down in Service Rules for service of recruitment where UPPSC written examination and interview are indicated.
The candidates must enclose all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the UPPSC Recruitment 2013 application form for main examination. If they do not enclose all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
General Instructions for UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2013 :
1. In no circumstances, UPPSC Exam 2013 applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
2. In the Online system the candidates must click the submit button by the Last Date & Time. They must take the Printout and keep them safely. In any discrepancy they will have to produce the print out otherwise no request shall be entertained.
3. Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation may obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in UPPSC Exam detailed advertisement and submit the same to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, whenever required to do so.
Those claiming more than one reserved category will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates not originally domiciled in U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependants of freedom fighters, handicapped, Ex – servicemen and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated in general category. In case of the women candidates, the certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
4. The Commission does not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the UPPSC Recruitment 2013 advertisement and when satisfied about their qualifications in terms of the advertisement, then only apply.
5. In the category of dependants of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grand – sons and granddaughters ( son’s son and daughter ) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependant of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates may obtain the reservation, certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 4/3/82-Ka-2-97 dated 26.12.1997 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
6. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, canvassing for selection etc, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the UPPSC examinations and selections.
7. In case the candidates face any problem in the “ UPPSC Exam Online Application ” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘ Contact us ’. A separate detailed notice in this regard will be published.
8. The list of Districts for UPPSC Preliminary Examination is given. In the same way the plan of Examination, the syllabus for UPPSC Preliminary Examination and the syllabus and Instructions for Main Examination.
Detailed instructions to fill in the UPPSC Recruitment 2013 Online Applications. Specimen are given to make candidates familiar with the process.