UPPSC Recruitment Exam for Combined Lower Subordinate Services – General Recruitment & Physically Handicapped Backlog / Special Recruitment 2013
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification for conducting Combined Lower Subordinate Services ( General Recruitment ) Examination 2013 and Combined Lower Subordinate Services ( Physically Handicapped Backlog / Special Recruitment ) Examination 2013 for recruiting 1210 various vacancies.
No. of UPPSC 2013 Vacancies :
(a) Approximate No. of UPPSC 2013 Vacancies is 1200 for General Recruitment.
(b) UPPSC 2013 For Special / Backlog Recruitment for Physically handicapped are 10 posts of Asstt. Consolidation Officer / Asst. Ayatikaran Officer, out of which 5 posts are reserved for eye sight affected (P.B.) and 5 posts are reserved for hearing affected (P.D.) candidates.
As per provisions of the G.O. No. 15/42/198-Ka-4-2003 dt. 28 June 2003, the tentative posts carrying less than minimum Rs. 5500/- as basic pay in the old scale, have been included in this UPPSC 2013 Examination as detailed below :
Passenger Tax / Goods Tax Superintendent, Statistical Asstt. (Industries Deptt.), Labour Enforcement Officer, Sr. Sugarcane Inspector, Excise Inspector, Legal Asstt. (Transport), Legal Asstt. (Housing & Urban Planning), Executive Officer grade-2 (U.P. Palika Centralised Service), Asstt. Consolidation Officer / Asstt. Rectangulation Officer, Entertainment and Betting Tax Inspector grade-2, Supply Inspector, Marketing Inspector, Addl. Distt. Savings Officer, Computer / Junior Statistial Inspector/Field Investigator (Agricultural Statistics and Crop Insurance), Investigator-Cum-Computer (Co-operative Societies),
Sugarcane Development Inspector, Executive Officer grade-2 (Nagar Vikas), Co-operative Inspector grade-2/A.D.O., Auditor (Labour Deptt.), Khandsari Inspector, Executive Officer grade-3 (U.P. Palika Centralised Services), Auditor (Women and Child development deptt.), Auditor (NCC Directorate), Asstt. Prabhari group-2 (Horticulture & Food Processing), Auditor (Food & Civil Supplies), Auditor (Co-operative Societies), Auditor (Local Fund Accounts Deptt.), Jr. Accounts Inspector (Education Deptt.), Asstt. Auditor (U.P. Palika Centralised (Audit), Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning), Auditor (Nagar Vikas Deptt.), Jr. Research Asstt. group-2 (Horticulture Deptt.), Accountant grade-1 (Nagar Vikas Deptt.), Asstt. Auditor, Executive Officer grade-4 (Nagar Vikas), Horticulture Superintendent (Local Bodies), Jr. Auditor (National Savings),
Tax Officer (Panchayat Raj), Investigator-Cum-Computer (Family Welfare), Horticulture Inspector grade-2, Jr. Plant Protection Assistant group-2 (Horticulture), Fisheries Inspector. Head Clerk grade-3 (U.P. Palika Ministerial Service). Kshetriya Yuva Kalyan Evam Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari, Deputy Jailor, Assistant Inspector Grade-2 (Weight and Measurement), Executive offices (Nagar Panchayat), Child Development Project Officer Auditor (Firm’s Societies and Chits).
Out of the posts for above Gen. Rectt. the requisitions for the posts of Auditor (Local Fund Accounts Deptt.), Horticulture Inspector gr.-II, Labour Enforcement Officer, Entertainment and Betting Tax Inspector, Supply Inspector Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat), Executive Officer gr.-III (Local Bodies), Sr. Cane Development Inspector, Excise Inspector, Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies), Auditor (Local Bodies), Addl. Distt. Savings Officer, Marketing Inspector, Investigator-Cum-Computer / Jr. Statistical Inspector / Field Investigator (Agricultural Statistics & Crop Insurance), Co-operative Inspector grade-II / ADO (Coop), Khandsari Inspector and Asstt. Consolidation Officer / Asstt. Rectangulation Officer, Fisheries Inspector & auditor (Firms society & chits) have been received.
The requisition for the other posts which will be received before the result of UPPSC 2013 Preliminary Examination, shall be added to this Examination. Therefore, the no. of UPPSC 2013 vacancies may increase or decrease.
Reservation : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. / Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P. / Ex-Serviceman of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of UPPSC 2013 vacancies. Reservation for PH of U.P. will be permissible for the identified posts only.
(1) The Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on the Website & Appendix 8A of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for.
(2) All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the UPPSC 2013 Application Form.
(3) Candidates claiming reservation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
(4) The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class and Dependents of Freedom Fighters/Ex-Servicemen and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P., shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the certificate issued from father side only be treated valid.
Conditions of Eligibility for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exams 2013 (For age relaxation only) :
(i) Eligibility in case of Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers : In accordance with the provision of the G.O.No.22/10/1976-Karmik-2-85, dated 30-1-1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation may also apply for this UPPSC 2013 examination on the following conditions :
(i) Such Applicants will have to obtain a certificates of the Competent Authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
(ii) Such Applicants will have to submit, in due course, a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency / Short Service Commissioned Officers if :
(a) He gets permanent Commission in the Army.
(b) He has been released from the Army on tendering resignation.
(c) He has been released from the Army on ground of misconduct or physical disability.
Marital Status : Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife shall not be eligible unless the Hon. Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
Educational Qualification for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2013 : The candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of UPPSC 2013 applications. This should be mentioned by the candidates in the relevant column of their application forms but for some posts specific qualifications have been prescribed of which the details are given below :
|1. Legal Assistant.
2. Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
|Graduate in Law|
|3. Child Development Project Officer||Graduate in Social work or Sociology or Home Science|
|4. Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)||Graduate in Commerce and working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script.|
|5. Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)||Graduate in Commerce with Audit & Accountancy.|
|6. Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement), Grade-II||Degree in Science as with one subject as Physics or with Mechanical Engineering|
|7. Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)||Graduate in Maths / Statistics|
|8. Computer / Junior Statistical Inspector / Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. & Crop. Ins.)||Graduate in Maths / Statistics / Statistical Maths|
|9. Jr. Research Assistant Gr-II / Hort. Inspector gr.-II / Hort. Inspector||B.Sc.(Agri.) or B.Sc. (Biology) Group preferential M.Sc. (Ag.) or M.Sc. (Botany) or M.Sc (Ag.) with Entomology Vikritivigyan.|
|10. Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector / Sugarcane Development Inspector||1. Graduate in Agriculture.
2. Such candidates who possess Post Graduate degree in Agriculture finding similarities in other things, in the matter of direct recruitment of Group ’1′ and Group ’2′ post they will be given preference.
|11. Investigator Cum Computer (Family Welfare)||Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics|
|12. Cooperative Inspector Gr-I Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)||1. Graduate in Art (Economics) or Commerce or B.Sc. (Agri.)
2. Such candidates will be given preference who possess M.Sc.(Agri.), M.Sc., M.Com. or M.A. (Economics) which includes cooperative and related subjects, who have degree in Commerce and Economics with optional subject of Cooperative and have Post Graduate diploma in Cooperative from B. N.Mehta Inst. of Cooperative Management Pune.
|13. Auditor (Local Bodies),
14. Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
|Degree in commerce or Intermediate in Chartered Accountancy or degree in Arts or Science or Agriculture.|
|15. Fisheries Inspector||A bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science or a bachelors degree with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry subjects from a university established by Law in India or a degree recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Preferential qualification : Certificate of Inland Fisheries Training Course from the Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Barrackpore or Diploma from Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay
|16. Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits)||(1) Bachelor’s Degree in commerce from a university established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the government as equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from a University or institute recognised by the Government.
(2) ‘O’ Level Certificate in Computer operation from an Institute recognised by the Government.
UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam Age Limit 2013 :
(1) Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2013 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1992.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes and Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P. and skilled player of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July. 1968. Similarly for PH candidates of U.P. upper age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1958.
- Skilled players of U.P. of classified games of National and International level in accordance with G.O. No. 22/21/1983-Karmik-2 dated 28.11.1985 must obtain certificates from the competent authority in prescribed proforma and must enclose with their application forms for Main Examination.
(2) Upper age limit for Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. Shall be greater by three years more for Samooh ‘Ga’ in addition to their completed service period.
Note : UPPSC Recruitment for the posts of Executive officer (Local Bodies) Gr-2, 3 and 4, the person who have completed their services one year or more in centralised or palika service, the maximum age limit is relaxable upto a period of their continuous service or 7 years which ever is less.