Online Application Form for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2013
Necessary Information for Applicants filling their applications through Online
The UPPSC 2013 Online Application System is applicable for applying against this advertisement. UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam Application sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply online only. In connection with online application for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2013, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the directions given as under and apply accordingly.
1. When the candidate clicks “UPPSC 2013 ALL NOTIFICATION / ADVERTISEMENT DETAILS” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the UPPSC Online Advertisement 2013, only shall be available. “UPPSC 2013 Online Advertisement” shall be in 3 stages given as below :
1. User Instruction
2. View Advertisement
A list of all the UPPSC advertisement 2013 will be displayed in which “Online System” is applicable.
The Instruction for filling “UPPSC 2013 Online Form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see. The full advertisement will be displayed. Click on “Apply” for UPPSC 2013 Online Application.
UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2013 Online Application Form :
UPPSC 2013 Online application will be completed in three stages :
First stage : UPPSC 2013 Basic Registration form (Appendix-2) will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination in Appendix-1, in which there shall be three types of UPPSC 2013 Recruitment (Select type of Rectt.) General, Special and General / Special both. UPPSC 2013 For Special Recruitment and General / Special both only Physically Handicapped Candidates (P.B. and P.D.) shall be eligible, After filling the UPPSC 2013 form on clicking the ‘submit’ button the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter Candidate Registration Acknowledgment (Appendix-3) shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
UPPSC 2013 Second stage Registration : There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two Banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect Examination fees payment details will be displayed which is on Appendix -4. On selecting the Bank to deposit the fees through Echallan, the E-challan of concerned Bank SBI (Appendix-5) and PNB (Appendix-6) will be displayed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No., Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount. The candidates will have to go with E-challan (in the Bank which is opted by the Candidate themselves) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID/Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third stage : After depositing the UPPSC 2013 fee in the Bank, the candidate two day after on the working day (after 2.00 pm) shall enter information online in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The specimen of the same is given at Appendix-7. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the UPPSC 2013 online application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the Online system will not accept it.
The UPPSC 2013 Application Procedure related to scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-7A. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidate may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” to forward the same to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2013.
If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the UPPSC 2013 application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a printout of the application (Appendix-7B) to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his / her request shall not be entertained.
2. The UPPSC 2013 Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
3. UPPSC 2013 Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ format of the UPPSC 2013 online application for Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his / her category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-Collect. The above fee, for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under :
1. Unreserved (General) – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 115/-.
2. Other Backward Class – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 115/-.
3. Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 55/-.
4. Scheduled Tribe – UPPSC 2013 Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 55/-.
5. Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 15/-.
6. Dependents of the – According to the original category mentioned from SI. Nos. 1 to 4. Freedom Fighters.
7. Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from SI. Nos. 1 to 4.
8. Women – According to the original category mentioned from SI. Nos. 1 to 4.
4. If the claims of the candidates given in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the commission also including other appropriate penalties.
5. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete application with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the UPPSC 2013 advertisement. The UPPSC 2013 application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the aforesaid condition, the last modified application will be entertained only.
6. The UP Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in below of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the UPPSC 2013 Main Examination, regarding the posts included in General / Special Recruitment. The date and venue of UPPSC Examination 2013, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their Admission Certificates. No. of district centre may decrease or increase according to no. of applications received finally.
UPPSC 2013 Preliminary Exam Centres :
The name of the Districts in which the UPPSC Lower Subordinate Services Preliminary Examination will be held are as follows : Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Basti, Etawah, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Rae Bareli, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Manpuri, Mathura and Muzaffar Nagar.
Last Date for Deposition of UPPSC 2013 Examination Fees in the Bank: 16 September, 2013.
Last Date for Submission of UPPSC 2013 Application Form : 21 September, 2013.
UPPSC Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in Bank after prescribed last date for fee deposition, the candidature of the candidate will be rejected and application will not be accepted. Once fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidate to deposit fee in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition and submit the application upto prescribed last date for submission of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam applications.