TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 Selection Process
|TNPSC Punch Operator Recruitment Online Practice Test 2013 – Try Now !!|
|TNPSC CES Exam Online Practice Test 2013 – Try Now !!|
Scheme of TNPSC Written Examination ( Objective Type ) and Oral Test :
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.||Others|
|Single Paper in any one of the following Subjects:
( 200 Questions )
( Computer Based Test )
|Interview and Record||
1. Candidates can choose any one of the above subjects as Optional subjects and they should specify in the TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 application the subject in which they wish to be examined.
2. The existing syllabus for subject “ Fisheries Science ” ( Degree Standard ) under Paper – I ( 10 units ) and Paper – II ( 10 units ) has been clubbed together and will constitute a single syllabus ( 20 units ). A single TNPSC Exam question paper in the said syllabus has to be answered by the candidates.
3. The TNPSC Exam question paper in the subject will be set both in English and Tamil.
4. The Tamil Nadu PSC Exam syllabus for the said subject is published in the TNPSC Bulletin No.11, dated 16.05.2001 as follows :
(i) Zoology ( Degree Standard ) ( Code No. 119 ) : 1000 – 1001.
(ii) Fisheries Science ( Degree Standard ) ( Code No. 053 ) : 834.
(iii) Fisheries Technology and Navigation Engineering ( Diploma Standard ) ( Code No. 055 ). : 839.
5. The TNPSC Sub Inspector Exam syllabi are also available in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Website ‘ www.tnpsc.gov.in ’.
Computer Based Test ( CBT ) :
1. The candidate has to appear for the TNPSC examination where he has been allotted to the examination. Change of centre or venue is not permitted. He has to carry the TNPSC Exam Hall Ticket ( Admission Card ) and same has to be produced at the examination venue.
2. Each Candidate will be assigned a Computer to take up the Tamil Nadu PSC examination 2013. Candidates will be provided with a user name and password to login the system. Necessary instructions will be displayed on screen. Kindly read all the instructions carefully.
3. Candidates are not permitted to carry any electronic and / or communication device into the examination hall. They are advised not to bring the electronic gadgets with them.
4. Computer Based Test ( CBT ) is similar to paper pen shading test. In CBT, questions with four options each will be displayed in the computer screen. Candidate has to click the best answer to the question.
5. Candidates can proceed to the next question by clicking next button. Or previous question by clicking previous button.
6. Candidates can review any question and the answers, and the answers can be changed at any time before the closure of TNPSC examination. They can skip the questions also, if they desire so. Candidate can use only the mouse to select the correct answers and proceed with answering the questions.
7. The Question and optional answers will be shuffled randomly and displayed to the candidate. Candidate can submit their answers at any time during the Tamil Nadu PSC Sub Inspector examination 2013. Once the answers are submitted, the candidates have no option to proceed further.
8. If the candidate fails to submit their answers, the system will automatically submit the answers to the server, at the closure of the examination. No computer knowledge is required to take up the CBT. Knowledge in Mouse operation is sufficed to take up the CBT. The question and answers can be zoomed to the required level for the candidates with visual impairment.
9. Candidates will be admitted to the examination till 30 minutes from the commencement of the examination. Candidates have to sign the attendance sheet and affix thumb impression for verification of his identity. All the activities of the candidates with the mouse will be recorded in the server and a log file will be created for future reference.
10. The TNPSC Examination Hall will be under camera surveillance.To acquaint with the operation of Mouse and the CBT, the candidates can take up the mock test available in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions website ( www.tnpsc.gov.in ) and they can practice the usage of mouse in the mock test. Mock test is similar to the CBT to be held on the day of examination. In the Mock test, all the steps are given similar to the CBT. Candidate can practice the mock test as many times as he / she likes.
Center for TNPSC Examination 2013 :
Tamil Nadu PSC Examination will be held at Chennai Centre ( Code No. 001 ) only.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission reserves the right to increase the number of Examination Centre andto re – allot the candidates.
Selection Procedure for Sub Inspector Recruitment in TNPSC 2013 :
TNPSC Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test. ( For further details refer ‘Instructions to candidates’ ).
Concessions in the matter of age and / or qualification and / or fees allowed to SCs, SC ( A )s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Ex – Servicemen, Differently Abled persons, other categories of persons etc., are given in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s ‘ Instructions to candidates ‘.