TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 Exam Date
|TNPSC Punch Operator Recruitment Online Practice Test 2013 – Try Now !!|
|TNPSC CES Exam Online Practice Test 2013 – Try Now !!|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications only through online mode upto 18.01.2013 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following post :
|Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of the Service and Code No.||Number of Vacancies in TNPSC 2013||TNPSC Pay Scale ( )|
|Sub Inspector of Fisheries ( 2008 – 2009 ) & ( 2010 – 2012 ) ( Post Code. 1760 )||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service ( Code No. 031 )||Total – 24 ( Including 4 carried forward * vacancies to be filled with B.F.Sc., qualification ).||9,300 – 36,800/- ( PB – 2 ) + 4,400/- Grade Pay.|
Important Dates for TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2013 :
|A||Date of TNPSC Notification||24.12.2012||-|
|B||Last Date for submission of TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment applications||18.01.2013||-|
|C||Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office.||22.01.2013||-|
|D||Date and Time of TNPSC Main Examination in Computer Based Test format.||10.02.2013 FN||10:00 am to 01:00 pm|
Distribution of TNPSC Vacancies 2013 :
The 20 vacancies will be filled in as follows according to Rule of reservation of appointments.
MBC / DC
SC ( A )
( 1 W )
( 1 WPSTM )
( 1 Ex PSTM )
( 1 W )
( 1 Ex PSTM )
|( W )||4|
( 1 W )
( 1 Ex PSTM )
( 4 W )
( 1 WPSTM )
( 3 Ex PSTM )
Abbreviation Stands for :
- GT : General Turn,
- BC : Backward Class,
- BCM : Backward Class Muslim,
- MBC / DC : Most Backward Class / Denotified Community,
- SC : Scheduled Caste,
- SC ( A ) : Scheduled Caste ( Arunthathiyars ),
- ST : Scheduled Tribe,
- W : Women,
- PSTM : Persons Studied in Tamil Medium,
- EXS : Ex – Servicemen.
The TNPSC vacancies shown in brackets which are reserved for a particular category are included in the vacancies furnished.
Qualifications for TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 :
Category of Candidates
|1||SCs, SC ( A ) s, STs, MBC / DC, BCM, BC and DWs of all Castes||No Maximum Age Limit for candidates who have passed PTC / PUC / HSC / DIPLOMA / DEGREE.|
|2||SCs, SC ( A ) s, STs, and DWs of all Castes||Below 35 Years for candidates who possess the certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India after possess Minimum General Educational Qualification only.|
|3||MBC / DC, BCM and BC||Below 32 Years for candidates who possess the certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India after possess Minimum General Educational Qualification only.|
|4||“Others” [ i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC ( A )s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||Below 30 Years|
- “ Others ” ( i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC ( A )s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs and BCMs ) who have put in 5 years of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- The Technical and Non Technical Staff of TANSI who have faced retrenchment and have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations / Undertakings may also apply, if they are otherwise qualified except age and the relevant age rule will be relaxed by the Government in their favour if they come up for selection.
Educational Qualifications for Sub Inspector Recruitment in TNPSC 2013 ( as on 24th December, 2012 ) :
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualifications.
- The Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay, (or)
- A Certificate of Successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India. (or)
- A Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu. (or)
- A Science Degree with Zoology as Main Subject. (or)
- A Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
- The Qualification prescribed as U.G. degree should have been obtained in the order of studies by passing the S.S.L.C., H.Sc., and U.G. Degree.
- In respect of 20 vacancies for the years 2008 – 2009 & 2010 – 2012, 60% of the vacancies ( i.e. 12 vacancies ) will be filled by the holders of B.F.Sc. Degree and 40% ( i.e. 8 vacancies ) by the holders of other qualifications specified above. The Four ( 4 ) Carried Forward Vacancies will be filled by the holders of B.F.Sc. Degree.
- Other things being equal, preference shall be given to the persons who have completed one year of apprenticeship under the Government of India Scheme or one year Training under the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Regarding the qualification in item ( 2 ) above, candidates should specifically state whether the said qualification has been obtained by him / her after possessing Minimum General Educational Qualification / Pass in HSC / Pass in Degree.
General Information for TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 :
1. The rule of reservation of appointments applies to this post.
2. In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms ( S ) Department, dated 30th September, 2010, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium ( PSTM ) will apply for this recruitment.
3. The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to the vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
4. If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
5. Certificate of Physical Fitness :
Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below :
- Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness : Executive Posts.
- Standard of Vision Prescribed : Standard – III or Better.
- Candidates with defective vision should produce eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist.
6. Reservation to “ Differently abled Person ” and “ Ex – Servicemen ” will apply to TNPSC Sub Inspector recruitment 2013.
7. Reservation to “ Destitute Widows ” will not apply to Tamil Nadu PSC Sub Inspector recruitment.
8. Even after filling up of the posts reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter – se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
9. Any claim relating to the selection ( not related to candidature or / and claims made in the TNPSC Sub Inspector recruitment 2013 application ) should be received within 30 days from the date of announcement of results. Any claim received thereafter will receive no attention.