TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form
|TNPSC Punch Operator Recruitment Online Practice Test 2013 – Try Now !!|
|TNPSC CES Exam Online Practice Test 2013 – Try Now !!|
TNPSC Examinations Fee 2013 :
1. TNPSC Sub Inspector Examination fee 150/- ( Examination Fee 100/- + Cost of TNPSC Application 50/- ) ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only ).
2. Candidates claiming exemption from TNPSC examination fee should pay 50/- towards TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Application Cost.
3. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
4. Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts, subsequently notified by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. But those candidates shall pay TNPSC examination fee if applicable.
TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form :
1. Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
2. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD / DVD / Pen drive as per their convenience.
3. A valid Email ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and Email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your Email ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets ( Memorandum of Admission ) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given Email ID only.
4. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online TNPSC Recruitment application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
5. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the TNSPC Job application.
TNPSC Applying Online for Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
2. Click “ Apply Online ” to open up the TNPSC Sub Inspector Vacancy Online Application Form 2013.
3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4. If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Vacancy application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Mode of TNPSC Application Fee Payment :
Please select the mode of TNPSC payment ( Online Payment / Offline Payment ).
TNPSC Application Fee Online Payment ( Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card ) :
1. In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the TNPSC Jobs online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2. After submitting your payment information in the online TNPSC Sub Inspector Job application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, do not press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3. If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their TNPSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2013 Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
TNPSC Application Fee Offline Payment 2013 ( Post Office or Indian Bank ) :
1. For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
2. Click “ Submit ” to submit the TNPSC Job Application form.
3. Candidates will be provided with TNPSC Application Number and password. Please note down the TNPSC Application Number and password.
4. On Submission, system will generate the payment Chelan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
5. Collect the candidate’s copy of the TNPSC TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment application fee payment Chelan from the Branch. Please check that the Chelan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the Chelan by the Branch authorities.
6. Online TNSPC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration / submission of TNPSC TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment application form 2013.
Print Option :
1. After submitting the TNPSC Recruitment application, candidates can print / save their application in PDF format.
2. On entering TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Job Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
3. Candidates need not send the printout of the TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries online application or any other supporting documents to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
1. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
2. TNPSC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2013 applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPSC.
3. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share / mention Email ID or Mobile Number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal Email ID, they should create a new Email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
4. There is a provision to modify the submitted Online TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Vacancy Online Application if any till last date of submission. This modification facility will be available up to the last date for applying online for the particular post.
After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care and caution while filling in the Online Application. Please note that no modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees / intimation charges through the online mode. Since certain fields are firm, fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
5. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2013 Online Application at the appropriate places and click on the “ Submit ” button at the end of the TNPSC Online Application format. Before pressing the “ Submit ” button, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in the TNPSC TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Vacancy 2013 application.
The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Request for change / correction in any particulars in the TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2013 Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances After the Last date for Editing / Updating application details specified. TNPSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Job application form 2013.
7. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is not responsible for the online payment failure.
8. Any clarification may be obtained from the Help Desk ( No.1860 345 0112 ).
Other Important Instructions for TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates should ensure their eligibility for TNPSC Sub Inspector Examination :
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been fully cleared by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
2. How to Apply for TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 :
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net. Detailed instructions for filling up TNPSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2013 online application are given in TNPSC Notification.
3. The TNPSC Exam Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No TNPSC Exam Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
4. Facilitation counter for guidance of candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No. 044 – 25300300 or the Commission’s Office Toll – Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
5. Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned :
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring.
- If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
- Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured..
Candidates are not required to submit along with their application any certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Community Certificates and certificates regarding their Physical Disability, etc. They should be submitted when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and Oral Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and Oral Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Unfair means strictly prohibited :
No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
Conduct in TNPSC Examination Hall :
No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed & penalised.
The TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 Online Application can be filled upto 18th January, 2013 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
Important Dates for TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2013 :
|A||Date of TNPSC Notification||24.12.2012||-|
|B||Last Date for submission of TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment applications||18.01.2013||-|
|C||Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office.||22.01.2013||-|
|D||Date and Time of TNPSC Main Examination in Computer Based Test format.||10.02.2013 FN||10:00 am to 01:00 pm|