TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment Online Application Form 2012
TNPSC VAO Examination Fee 2012 :
1. Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Examination fee 125/- ( TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Examination Fee 75/- + Cost of TNPSC VAO Application 50/- ) ( Rupees One hundred and twenty five only ).
2. Candidates claiming exemption from TNPSC VAO examination fee should pay 50/- towards Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Application Cost.
3. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the TNPSC VAO Exam application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of TNPSC VAO registration even if he applies for any other posts, subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay TNPSC Village Administrative Officer examination fee if applicable. ( For further details regarding the TNPSC VAO Examination fee concessions refer para 12 of the ‘ Instructions to candidates ‘ ).
No Objection Certificate :
For details refer the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s ‘ Instructions to candidates ’.
Concessions in the matter of age and / or qualification and / or fees allowed to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Ex – Servicemen, Differently Abled persons, other categories of persons etc.,
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer ( VAO ) Recruitment 2012 Online Application Form :
1. Candidates should apply only through online in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
2. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD / DVD / Pen drive as per their convenience.
3. A valid email ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your email ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets ( Memorandum of Admission ) for TNPSC VAO Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given email ID only.
4. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the TNPSC VAO Recruitment online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
5. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the TNPSC VAO Exam application form 2012.
(A) TNPSC VAO Exam Applying Online :
1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
2) Click “ Apply Online ” to open up the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer ( VAO ) Exam Online Application Form 2012.
3) Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2012 online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
(B) Mode of Fee Payment :
Please select the mode of payment ( Online Payment / Offline Payment ).
(C) Online Payment ( Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card ) :
1) In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the TNPSC online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the TNPSC VAO Exam 2012 application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submitting your payment information in the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2012 online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, do not press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
(D) Offline Payment ( Post Office or Indian Bank ) :
1) For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
2) Click “ Submit ” to submit the TNPSC VAO Exam Application form 2012.
3) Candidates will be provided with TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2012 Application Number and password. Please note down the TNPSC VAO Vacancy 2012 Application Number and password.
4) On Submission, system will generate the payment Challan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
5) Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that the Challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the Challan by the Branch authorities.
6) TNPSC VAO Recruitment Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration / submission of TNPSC VAO Exam application form 2012.
(E) Print Option :
1) After submitting the TNPSC VAO Vacancy application, candidates can print / save TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam application in PDF format.
2) On entering TNPSC VAO Vacancy Application Number and password, Candidates can download their TNPSC VAO Job application and print, if required.
3) Candidates need not send the printout of the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer ( VAO ) Exam online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
I.Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
II. TNPSC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPSC.
III. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share / mention email ID or Mobile Number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, they should create a new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
IV. There is a provision to modify the submitted Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Exam Online Application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission VAO Recruitment Online Application if any till last date of submission. This modification facility will be available up to the last date for applying online for the particular post.
After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care and caution while filling in the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment 2012 Online Application. Please note that no modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees / intimation charges through the online mode. Since certain fields are firm, fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Exam 2012 online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
V. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Examination 2012 Online Application at the appropriate places and click on the “ Submit ” button at the end of the TNPSC VAO Vacancy Online Application format. Before pressing the “ Submit ” button, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission VAO Exam application. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Recruitment 2012 application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
VI. Request for change / correction in any particulars in the TNPSC VAO Job Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after the last date for Editing / Updating application details specified. TNPSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job application or omission to provide the required details in the TNPSC VAO Recruitment application form 2012.
VII. Commission is not responsible for the online payment failure.
VIII. Any clarification may be obtained from the Help Desk ( No.1860 345 0112 ).
Other Important Instructions for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2012 :
a.Candidates should ensure their eligibility for TNPSC VAO examination 2012 :
The candidates applying for the Tamil Nadu PSC VAO examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been fully cleared by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
b. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission VAO Exam Online Application Form 2012 :
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online TNPSC VAO Exam application are given in TNPSC Village Administrative Officer ( VAO ) Notification 2012.
c. The TNPSC VAO Exam Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No TNPSC VAO Exam Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
d. Facilitation counter for guidance of candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No.044 – 28297591 – 92, 044 – 28297584 – 86 or the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office Toll Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
e. Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned :
(i) Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring.
(ii) If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the TNPSC VAO examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
(iii) Do not bring into the TNPSC VAO Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
(iv) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the TNPSC examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
f. Candidates are not required to submit along with their TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment 2012 application any certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Community Certificates and certificates regarding their Physical Disability, etc., They should be submitted when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates applying for the TNPSC VAO examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Tamil Nadu PSC Village Administrative Officer ( VAO ) examination.
Their admission at all the stages of TNPSC VAO examination for which they are admitted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission viz. ( Written ) Examination and Oral Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the TNPSC VAO Written Examination and Oral Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
g. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
h. Unfair means strictly prohibited :
No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
i. Conduct in TNPSC Examination Hall :
No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the TNPSC VAO examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed & penalised.
The TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2012 Online Application can be filled upto 10.08.2012 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled ( For any additional information the candidates may refer Commission’s ‘ Instructions to candidates ’ at the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in ).
Important Dates for TNPSC VAO Exam 2012 :
|A||Date of Notification||09.07.2012||-|
|B||Last Date for submission of applications||10.08.2012||-|
|C||Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or post Office||14.08.2012||-|
|D||Date of Written Examination||30.09.2012 FN||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
Other Related Posts for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2012 :