Online Application Form for Tamil Nadu PSC Group VII B Exam 2013
|TNPSC Group 7 B Exam Online Practice Test – Special Discount Available !!!|
1. Candidates should apply only through online for tnpsc group 7 b exam 2013 in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
2. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
3. A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of TNPSC Group VII B results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for TNPSC Group VII B Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given email ID only.
4. All the particulars mentioned in the tamilnadu psc group 7 b exam online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC Group VII B Exam online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
5. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the tnpsc group 7 b exam 2013 application.
Applying Online for TNPSC Group VII B 2013 Exam :
1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website.
2) Click “Apply Online” to open up the TNPSC Group VII B 2013 Online Application Form.
3) Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An TNPSC Group 7 B online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Mode of Fee Payment for TN PSC Group VII B Exam 2013 :
Select the mode of payment ( TNPSC Group VII B Exam Online Payment / Offline Payment ).
TN PSC 2013 Group VII B Exam Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card) :
1) In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submitting your payment information in the tnpsc group 7 b exam 2013 online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
TNPSC Group VII B Exam 2013 Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank) :
1) For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
2) Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application Form for TNPSC Group VII B 2013.
3) Candidates will be provided with Application Number and password. Please note down the Application Number and password.
4) On Submission, system will generate the payment Chalan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
5) Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Chalan from the Branch. Please check that the Chalan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name, DP Code Number and Deposit Date have been noted in the Chalan by the Branch authorities.
6) TNPSC Group VII B 2013 Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of tamilnadu psc group 7 b registration / submission of application.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group VII B Application Fee 2013 :
|Executive Officer Grade – III||Tamil Nadu PSC Group VII B Examination Fee :||100/-|
|Cost of TNPSC Group VII B Exam Application :||50/-|
1. Candidates claiming exemption from TNPSC examination fee should pay only 50/- towards TNPSC Group VII B Recruitment Application fee.
2. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
3. Those who have registered in One – Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the TNPSC Group VII B Jobs 2012 application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee, if applicable, on any other occasion.
Print Option :
1) After submitting the TNPSC Group VII B exam application 2013, candidates can print / save their application in PDF format.
2) On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their tn psc 2013 group 7 b exam application and print, if required.
3) Candidates need not send the printout of the TNPSC Group VII B 2013 Exam online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
I. Candidates are advised in their own interest to tamilnadu psc group 7 b apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
II. TNPSC Group VII B Exam 2013 does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPSC.
III. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or Mobile Number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
IV. There is a provision to modify the submitted TNPSC Group VII B Online Application 2013. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the tamilnadu psc group 7b 2013 Online Application if any till last date of submission. This modification facility will be available up to the last date for applying online for the particular post. After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care and caution while filling in the TNPSC Group VII B 2013 Online Application.
Please note that no modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees / intimation charges through the tnpsc group 7 b exam online mode. Since certain fields are firm, fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the tamilnadu psc group vii b exam 2013 online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
V. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the TNPSC Group 7 B Exam 2013 Online Application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the tnpsc group vii 7 b 2013 Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in the tnpsc group vii b 2013 application. The name of the candidate or his /her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
VI. Request for change / correction in any particulars in the TNPSC Group 7 B Exam 2013 Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances AFTER THE LAST DATE FOR Editing / Updating application details specified. TNPSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
VII. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 is not responsible for the online payment failure.
VIII. Any clarification may be obtained from the Help Desk (No.1800 425 1002)