TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2013 Online Application Form
|TNSPC Group IV Exam Online Practice Test 2013 – Special Discount !!!|
13. Online Application Form for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2013
1. Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
2. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
3. A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of TNPSC Group 4 results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for TNPSC Group IV Written Examination and Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
4. All the particulars mentioned in the tnpsc group 4 exam online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC Group IV Exam online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
5. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the TNPSC Group IV Exam Application 2013.
13(A) Applying Online for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2013 :
1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website.
2) Click “Apply Online” to open up the TNPSC Group IV Online Application Form 2013.
3) Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An TNPSC Group 4 Exam Online Application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
13(B) Mode of TNPSC Group IV Exam Fee Payment : Select the mode of payment (Online Payment / Offline Payment).
13(C) TNPSC Group 4 Exam Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card) :
1) In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Application Form 2013 will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submitting your payment information in the TNPSC Group IV Exam Online Application Form 2013, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
13(D) TNPSC Group IV Exam Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank) :
1) For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
2) Click “Submit” to submit the TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2013.
3) Candidates will be provided with Application Number and password. Please note down the Application Number and password.
4) On TNPSC Group IV Form Submission, system will generate the payment Chalan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
5) Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Chalan from the Branch. Please check that the Chalan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name, DP Code Number and Deposit Date have been noted in the Chalan by the Branch authorities.
6) TNPSC Group IV Exam Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration / submission of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Application 2013.
13(E) Print Option :
1) After submitting the TNPSC Group IV Exam Application 2013, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
a) Candidates are advised in their own interest to TNPSC Group IV apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
b) TNPSC Group IV Exam 2013 does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the TNPSC Group 4 Exam last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPSC.
c) Under no circumstances, a candidate should share / mention e-mail ID or Mobile Number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
d) There is a provision to modify the submitted TNPSC Group IV Exam 2013 Online Application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2013 Online Application if any till last date of submission. This modification facility will be available up to the last date for applying online for the particular post. After this date, no modification will be permitted.
Candidates should take utmost care and caution while filling in the Online Application for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2013. Please note that no modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees / intimation charges through the online mode. Since certain fields are firm, fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2013 with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
e) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application for TNPSC Group 4 2013 at the appropriate places and click on the “Submit” button at the end of the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2013 Online Application format. Before pressing the “Submit” button, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment application. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
f) Request for change / correction in any particulars in the TNPSC Group IV Recruitment Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. After the last date for Editing / Updating TNPSC Group 4 application details specified. TNPSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2013.
g) Tamilnadu PSC Group IV Exam 2013 is not responsible for the online payment failure.
h) Any clarification may be obtained from the Help Desk (No.1800 425 1002)
14. Other Important Instructions :
a. Candidates should ensure their eligibility for Tamilnadu Group IV Examination 2013 : The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
b. TNPSC Group IV Exam Application Form 2013 : Candidates are required to TNPSC Group 4 Exam apply online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net. Detailed instructions for filling up online application for TNPSC Group IV 2013 are given in Para 13 of this Notification.
c. The TNPSC Group IV Exam 2013 Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website for downloading by candidates. No TNPSC Group 4 Exam Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
d. Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of candidates : In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No. 044 – 25300300 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
e. Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned :
(i) Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring.
(ii) If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the TNPSC Group 4 examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
(iii) Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
(iv) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the TNPSC Group IV Examination 2013, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
f. Candidates are not required to submit along with their TNPSC Exam application any certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Community Certificates and certificates regarding their Physical Disability, etc. They should be submitted when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of tnpsc group 4 examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. TNPSC Group 4 Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and Oral Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and Oral Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
g. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission.
h. Unfair means strictly prohibited : No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
i. Conduct in TNPSC Group 4 Examination Hall : No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed & penalised.
The TNPSC Group 4 Exam Online Application can be filled upto 15.07.2013 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.