Online Application for Group IV Posts in TNPSC 2014
Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD / DVD / Pen drive as per their convenience.
Examination Fee :
1) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fe should pay only 50/- towards Aplication fe. ( No exemption for cost of aplication )
2) Candidates should also to pay the service charges aplicable to the Bank (or) Post Ofice (or) Fe Procesing Agency.
|For al posts||Examination Fee||75|
|Cost of Application||50|
3) Candidates can avail of the facilty of the One – Time Registration on payment of 50/- towards registration fe. The registration shal be valid for a period of five years from the date of one – time registration.
4) Ofline mode of payment in the form of DD / Postal Order etc., wil not be acepted and the TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2014 applications forwarded with such modes of payment wil be summarily rejected.
5) Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system, and paid the registration fe of 50/- and received the registration ID ned not pay the aplication fe i.e., Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
6) Candidates who have made One – Time Registration must aply for these notifed posts. One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for aplication fe for a period of 5 years from the date of Registration.
( For further details regarding the Examination fe concesions refer para 12 of the “Instructions to the candidates” ).
No Objection Certificate :
For details refer para 15 (g) of the “Instructions to the candidates”.
Concesions in the mater of age and / or qualifcation and / or fes alowed to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs, BCMs, Destiute Widows, Ex-Servicemen, Diferently Abled persons, other categories of persons etc., are given in paras 12 to 14 of the ‘Instructions to the candidates’.
Candidates to be selected for apointment as Junior Asistant ( Security ) (or) Bil Colector should pay the security amount as may be prescribed by the apointing authority concerned at the time of apointment.
How to Apply?
1. A valid e-mail ID (or) Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active til the declaration of results. Kep your e-mail ID and pasword confidentialy.
2. Al the particulars mentioned in the online aplication including Name of the Candidate, Post Aplied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Adres, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. wil be considered as final and no modifications wil be alowed after the last date specified for applying online.
3. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and canot be edited, candidates are advised to fil in the online aplication form with the utmost care and caution as no corespondence regarding change of details wil be entertained.
The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the aplication.
Applying Online :
1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in (or) www.tnpscexams.net.
2) Click “Aply Online” to open up the On-Line Aplication Form.
3) Select he name of the post (or) service for which you wish to aply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and pasword to view the already available information and update them, if necesary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, enter al the required particulars without skiping any field.
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifcations given in the Guidelines for Scaning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2014 online application uploaded without the photograph and signature wil be rejected.
Candidate who have One Time Registration ID ( Unique ID ) and pasword, have to aply separately for al notifcations. One Time Registration wil not be considered as an TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2014 application for any post.
Mode of Fee Payment :
Select he mode of payment ( Online Payment / Ofline Payment ).
Online Payment ( Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card ) :
1) In case candidates who wish to pay fes through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2014 application form wil be displayed wherein candidates may folow the instructions and fil in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submiting your payment information in the online aplication form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT pres back (or) Refresh buton in order to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has ben sucesfuly completed a Registration / Aplication Number and Pasword wil be generated. Candidates should note their Registration / Aplication Number and Pasword for future reference in respect of the post aplied for
Ofline Payment ( Post Office (or) Indian Bank ) :
1) For ofline mode of payment, candidates have to select either Post Ofice (or) Indian Bank Branch.
2) Click “SUBMIT” to submit he Aplication form.
3) Candidates wil be provided with Registration / Aplication Number and pasword. Candidates should note thathe Registration / Aplication Number and pasword.
4) On Submision, system wil generate the payment Chalan which the candidates ned to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank (or) the Designated Post Ofices as the case may be, to make the payment.
5) Colect he candidate’s copy of the fe payment Chalan from the Branch. Check that he Chalan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name, DP Code Number and Deposit Date have ben noted in the Chalan by the Branch authorites.
6) Online Aplication Registration wil be taken as sucesful one, only if the payment is made either in the post ofice (or) in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration / submision of TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2014 application.
Important Note :
a) Candidates are advised in their own interest to aply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait til the last date for depositng the fee / intimation charges to avoid the posibilty of disconection/inabilty/failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on acount of heavy load on internet / website jam.
b) TNPSC does not asume any responsibilty for the candidates not being able to submit heir aplications within the last date on acount of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPSC.
c) Under no circumstances, a candidate should share / mention e-mail ID (or) Mobile Number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before aplying on-line and must maintain that email acount.
d) There is a provision to modify the submited Online Aplication. Candidates are advised to make use of this facilty to corect their details in the Online Aplication if any til last date of submision. This modifcation facilty wil be available upto the last date for aplying online for the particular post. After this date, no modifcation wil be permited. Candidates should take utmost care and caution while filing in the Online Aplication.
e) No modifcation in fee payment details wil be permited for candidates who pay fees / intimation charges through the online mode. Since certain fields are firm, fixed and canot be edited, candidates are advised to fil in the online aplication form with the utmost care and caution as no corespondence regarding change of details wil be entertained.
f) Candidates should carefuly fil in the details in the On-Line Aplication at the apropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” buton at the end of the On-Line Aplication format. Before presing the “SUBMIT” buton, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filed in the aplication.
g) The name of the candidate (or) his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt corectly in the aplication as it apears in the certifcates / mark shets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
h) Request for change / corection in any particulars in the Aplication Form shal not be entertained under any circumstances AFTER THE LAST DATE FOR Editng / Updating aplication details specifed. TNPSC wil not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorect and incomplete details in the aplication (or) omision to provide the required details in the aplication form.
i) Commision is not responsible for the online payment failure. Any clarifcation may be obtained from the Help Desk ( No.180 425 102 )
Important Instructions :
a. Candidates should Ensure their Eligibilty for Examination :
The candidates aplying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil al eligibilty conditons for admision to examination. Their admision to al stages of the examination wil be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibilty conditions. Mere isue of memo of admision to the candidate wil not imply that his / her candidature has been fuly cleared by the Commision.
b. How to apply : Candidates are required to aply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in (or) www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filing up online aplication are given in Para 13 of this Notifcation.
c. The Hal Tickets for eligible candidates wil be made available in the Commision’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in (or) www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hal Tickets wil be sent by post.
d. Grievance Redresal Cel for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance / information / clarifcation of their aplications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision’s Ofice in person (or) over Telephone No. 044 – 253030 (or) the Commision’s Ofice Tol-Fre No. 180 425 102 on al working days betwen 10.0 a.m. and 05.45 p.m
e. Unfair means strictly prohibited : No candidate shal copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor atempt to give nor obtain nor atempt o obtain iregular asistance of any description.
f. Conduct in Examination Hal : No candidate should misbehave in any maner (or) create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hal (or) haras the staf employed by the Commision for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct wil be severely viewed and penalised.
g. TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2014 Online Application can be filed upto 12th November, 2014 til 1.59 p.m., after which the link wil be disabled ( For any aditonal information the candidates may refer Commision’s ‘Instructions to the candidates’ at he Commision’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in )