Kerala PSC Work Supervisor Recruitment 2013
Kerala Public Service Commission invites Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘ One Time Registration ‘. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
|Name of the Firm||State Farming Corporation of Kerala Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Work Supervisor|
|Scale of Pay ( )||3,350 – 5,275/-|
|Number of vacancies||Muslim – 1 ( One )|
(i) The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this Kerala PSC notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the Kerala PSC vacancy ear marked to the Muslim community but remaining unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of ranked list published on 12.01.2011, based on the notification published in the gazette date 12.03.2008 Category No.108/08.
(ii) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Kerala Public Service Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made with in the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
Method of Appointment :
Direct Recruitment. ( From Muslim candidates only ).
The Kerala PSC application submitted by candidates other than Muslim Community will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to those candidates.
Age Limit for Kerala PSC 2013 :
18 – 38, Only candidates born between 2.1.1975 and 1.1.1995 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this KPSC post. ( Including relaxation ).
1. The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern.
2. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
Qualifications for Kerala PSC 2013 :
Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Application Form for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 :
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “One Time Registration ” scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc. gov.in
2. Those who have already registered can apply by logging onto their profile using his / her User – ID and Pass word. No Kerala PSC Vacancy application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID for further communication with the Commission.
3. Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the Kerala Public Service Commission website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, Age, Community etc have to produced as and when called for.
4. Last date of receipt of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 applications : 17.04.2013 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Address to which Kerala PSC Jobs 2013 applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.