Recruitment for Technical Assistant in Kerala Public Service Commission 2015
Kerala Public Service Commission,
Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 004,
Phone No : 0471 – 2447201,
Fax : 0471 – 2448988,
Website : www.keralapsc.gov.in,
E – Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the following post . KPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015 Application must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. Candidates shall apply through their profile.
The photograph taken within one year should be uploaded through OTR from 01st August, 2014 onwards. This instruction is applicable to the photographs produced by the candidate as per the direction of the Commission at any stage of selection.
Department : Drugs Control
Name of Post : Technical Assistant
Scale of pay : 13210 – 22360
No. of vacancies :05
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment.
1. The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
2. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
Degree in Science with Chemistry as main subject with not less than 60% marks from a recognised University.
1. KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a)ii is applicable.
2. An in-service training of three months will be given to the direct recruitees during the period of probation after appointment to the post
19 – 36; Only candidates born between 01/01/1995 and 02/01/1978 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. SC,ST,OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation as per Rules
[ For conditions regarding age relaxations See Para 2 of the General Conditions ]
Age relaxation upto 5 years in maximum age limit is admissible to those who are employed in the Drugs Control Department for appointment to the post of Technical Assistant.
Application Form :
Mode of Submitting Applications :
1. Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
2. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No KPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015 application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card.
3. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the KPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015 application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile.
4. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. KPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015 Application submitted is received as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the provisions of notification is found in due course of processing.
5. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
Application Last Date :
Last date of receipt of KPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015 applications : 4th February, 2015 Wednesday up to 12 midnight. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in