|HPPSC HPAS Online Test Pack 2014|
HPPSC HPAS Exam 2014 Online Application Form
Preliminary Examination :
1. Application form for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 :
1. Candidates are required to apply only through Online mode by using the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. No other mode for submission of Administrative Combined Competitive Exam applications is allowed.
2. Detailed instructions for filling up online HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam applications are available on the above mentioned website.
3. The candidates must ensure their HPAS Exam eligibility in respect of Category, Age and Essential Qualification ( s ) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and EMail IDs in the Online HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam Application Form for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
5. The online HPAS Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2014 Applications can be filled up to 30th January, 2014 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
2. HPPSC Admission / Rejection :
(i) Incomplete Online HPAS Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2014 Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee / fictitious fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
(ii) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
(iii) The List of provisionally admitted / rejected candidates will be uploaded on HPPSC website and status of HPAS Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2014 application will also be available against their user ID for the information of the candidates.
3. E-Admit Card for HPAS Exam 2014
(i) The provisionally admitted candidates shall be issued an e – Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination against their USER – ID. The candidate will download HPAS Exam E – Admit Card from their USER – ID for admission / appear in HPPSC Combined Competitive Examination.
(ii) No HPAS Admit Card will be sent by post.
4. Significant Functional Instructions for HPAS Exam 2014 :
(i) The HPPSC has already introduced two parts Carbon less OMR Answer Sheet. The candidates are required to handover original OMR answer sheet ( upper part ) to the invigilator and take away candidate’s copy ( lower part ) with him / her.
(ii) Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
(iii) Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination by the candidate who are declared qualified by the Commission for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
(iv) In due course of time, the key of answers of both the objective type Papers will be displayed on Office Website for inviting objections from the appeared candidates, if any.
5. HPAS Examination Fees 2014:
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under :
|Sr. No.||Category||Fee in ( )|
|1||General Category ( including General Physically Disabled, i.e. orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb, Hearing impaired/ W.F.F. / Ex – Servicemen relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure of HP ).||400/|
|2||Candidates of other States ( including reserved category(s) candidates of other states ).||400/|
|3||S.C. OF H.P. / S.T. OF H.P. / O.B.C. OF H.P. ( Ex – Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure )||100/|
|4||Ex – Servicemen of H.P. ( Ex – Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure ) / Blind of H.P. / Visually Impaired of H.P.||No Fee|
5.1. Mode of Payment : The candidates can deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated after applying online for the post through Commission’s website, and Transaction No., Branch Code and date of Receipt given by the PNB on candidate’s copy of e-Challan are required to be updated before the last date in the same Login ID in the Fee Details link. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website : www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
6. Facilitation Counter for guidance of Candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter near Main Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 0177 – 2624313 & 2629738 on working days between 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs. The Commission has also installed a Toll Free number 18001808004 in order to attend any query / guidance for facilitating the candidates.
All queries will be attended to on all working days in between 10.00am to 05.00pm.