HPPSC HPAS Exam 2015 Online Application Form
Preliminary Examination :
1. Application form for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 :
1. Candidates are required to apply only through online mode by using the website http//hp.gov.in/hppsc. No other mode for submission of applications is allowed.
2. Detailed instructions for filling up HPPSC HPAS Exam online applications 2015 are available on the abovementioned website.
3. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, Age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and E-Mail IDs in the HPPSC HPAS Exam Online Application 2015 Form for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
5. The HPPSC HPAS Exam online Applications 20115 can be filled up to 28th February, 2015 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
2. HPPSC Admission / Rejection :
1. Incomplete HPPSC HPAS Exam Online Application Forms 2015 submitted without requisite examination fee / fictitious fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
2. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
3. The List of provisionally admitted / rejected candidates will be uploaded on HPPSC website and status of HPPSC HPAS Exam application 2015 will also be available against their user ID for the information of the candidates.
3. E – Admit Card :
The provisionally admitted candidates shall be issued an HPPSC HPAS Exam e-Admit Card 2015 three weeks before the commencement of the examination against their USER-ID. The candidate will download e – Admit Card from their USER-ID for admission / appear in Examination. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
4. Significant Functional Instructions for HPAS Exam :
a). The HPPSC has already introduced two parts Carbon less OMR Answer Sheet. The candidates are required to handover original OMR answer sheet ( upper part ) to the invigilator and take away candidate’s copy ( lower part ) with him / her.
b). Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( negative marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
c) Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination by the candidate who are declared qualified by the Commission for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
d). In due course of time, the key of answers of both the objective type Papers will be displayed on Office Website for inviting objections from the appeared candidates, if any.
Examination Fee :
The Candidates are required to pay a fee either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa / Master Card Credit / Debit Card. The detail of fee for respective categories is as under.
Fee in ( )
|1||General Category |
( including General Physically Disabled, i.e. orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb, Hearing impaired / W.F.F. / Ex - Servicemen relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure of HP ).
|2||Candidates of other States : |
( including reserved category(s) candidates of other states ).
|3||S.C. OF H.P. / S.T. OF H.P. / O.B.C. OF H.P.|
( Ex - Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure )
|4||Ex - Servicemen of H.P. |
( Ex - Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure ) / Blind of H.P. / Visually Impaired of H.P.
HPAS Mode of Payment :
1. Pay by Cash :
The candidates who opt for “PAY by CASH” mode, should print the system generated e-Challan of Punjab National Bank after applying online for the post through Commission’s website, and Transaction No., Branch Code and date of Receipt given by the PNB on candidate’s copy of e-Challan are required to be updated before the last date in the same Login ID in the Fee Details link. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website.
Through Credit / Debit / Visa Card :
The candidates can also pay requisite amount of HPPSC HPAS Exam application fee 2015 through Credit / Debit Card only. Payment Gateway accepts Debit and Credit Cards from VISA and Master Card of any Bank. A link to pay requisite application fee by this mode is also available on our website.
Candidates should note that payment of fee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. HPPSC HPAS Exam Applications 2015 submitted without the prescribed fee / mode shall be summarily rejected.
Facilitation Counter for guidance of Candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their HPPSC HPAS Exam applications 2015, candidature etc. candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter near Main Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 0177-2624313 & 2629738 on working days between 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs. The Commission has also installed a Toll Free number 1800 – 180 – 8004 in order to attend any query/ guidance for facilitating the candidates.
Important Date :
HPPSC HPAS Examination Advertisement Date : 29th January, 2015
HPPSC HPAS Examination Last Date receipt of Examination : 28th February, 2015