HPPSC HPAS Exam 2013 Online Application Form
Preliminary Examination :
1. Application form for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates are required to apply only through Online mode by using the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. No other mode for submission of Administrative Combined Competitive Exam applications is allowed.
2. Detailed instructions for filling up online HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam applications are available on the above mentioned website.
3. The candidates must ensure their HPAS Exam eligibility in respect of Category, Age and Essential Qualification ( s ) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and EMail IDs in the Online HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam Application Form for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
5. The online HPAS Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2013 Applications can be filled up to 04.02.2013 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
2. HPPSC Admission / Rejection :
(i) Incomplete Online HPAS Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2013 Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee / fictitious fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
(ii) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
(iii) The List of provisionally admitted / rejected candidates will be uploaded on HPPSC website and status of HPAS Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2013 application will also be available against their user ID for the information of the candidates.
3. E-Admit Card for HPAS Exam 2013
(i) The provisionally admitted candidates shall be issued an e – Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination against their USER – ID. The candidate will download HPAS Exam E – Admit Card from their USER – ID for admission / appear in HPPSC Combined Competitive Examination.
(ii) No HPAS Admit Card will be sent by post.
4. Significant Functional Instructions for HPAS Exam 2013 :
(i) The HPPSC has already introduced two parts Carbon less OMR Answer Sheet. The candidates are required to handover original OMR answer sheet ( upper part ) to the invigilator and take away candidate’s copy ( lower part ) with him / her.
(ii) Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
(iii) Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination by the candidate who are declared qualified by the Commission for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
(iv) In due course of time, the key of answers of both the objective type Papers will be displayed on Office Website for inviting objections from the appeared candidates, if any.
5. HPAS Examination Fees 2013 :
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under :
|Sr. No.||Category||Fee in ( )|
|1||General Category ( including General Physically Disabled, i.e. orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb, Hearing impaired/ W.F.F. / Ex – Servicemen relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure of HP ).||250/|
|2||Candidates of other States ( including reserved category(s) candidates of other states ).||250/|
|3||S.C. OF H.P. / S.T. OF H.P. / O.B.C. OF H.P. ( Ex – Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure )||63/|
|4||Ex – Servicemen of H.P. ( Ex – Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure ) / Blind of H.P. / Visually Impaired of H.P.||No Fee|
5.1. Mode of Payment : The candidates can deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated after applying online for the post through Commission’s website, and Transaction No., Branch Code and date of Receipt given by the PNB on candidate’s copy of e-Challan are required to be updated before the last date in the same Login ID in the Fee Details link. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website.
6. Facilitation Counter for guidance of Candidates :
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their HP Administrative Services Exam 2013 applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter near Main Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 0177 – 2624313 on working days between 10.00 hrs to17.00 hrs.
|S.No.||Name & Designation||Contact Number(s)||Guidance / Information / Clarification|
|1||Sh.Sanjeev Pathania, Additional Secretary||0177 – 2623857||All Queries related to Advertisement, Posts, conduct of Examination etc.|
|2||Sh. B.S. Chauhan, Under Secretary||0177 – 2623784, 98163 – 77605 ( Mob )|
|3||Sh.V.Dhawan, Section Officer||0177 – 2624313 9816008517 ( Mob )|
|4||Sh. C.M. Chauhan, Programme Planning Officer||0177 – 2624313 9418274500 ( Mob )||Queries related to Online submission of HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2013 Application Form|
All queries will be attended to on all working days in between 10.00am to 05.00pm.
7. Other Conditions :
1. Onus of proving that candidate is qualified shall be on the candidate. In case no date of notification / declaration of final result is mentioned in any certificate the date of issue of certificate shall be deemed date of obtaining Essential Qualification Incomplete, defectively filled up, old, unsigned and zerox HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2013 application forms will not be entertained and no subsequent correspondence will be admitted.
2. Categories like General / SC / ST / OBC / Persons with disabilities / Ex – Servicemen / WFF once claimed in the HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2013 application forms will not be substituted / changed later on.
(i) The SC / ST / OBC / WFF / Physically Handicapped and Ex – servicemen / Ortho. Phy. Handicapped / Visually Impaired / Hearing Impaired / Blind / Deaf & Dumb candidates of other states than H.P. should write / encode their category code as 01, because they are treated as general candidates for the purpose of cost of HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2013 application form inclusive of examination fees and upper age relaxation is not also applicable to them.
(ii) The candidates belonging to disabled categories are advised to claim their respective category only if the % of disability is 40% or more than this. The candidates who need scribes must inform the Commission immediate after the receipt of call letter for preliminary / Main examination. Other terms and conditions are meant for General candidates are also applicable to them.
3. No individual letters will be sent to the candidates regarding rejection of their HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2013 applications. The details of rejection will be available only on official website of the Commission.
4. The candidate(s) should upload their correct Mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online HPPSC HPAS Exam 2013 application.
5. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidates for admission to interview or selection will be final and no correspondence / personal enquiries will be entertained.
6. The SC / ST / OBC Candidates must be on parental basis.
7. The applicant shall upload his / her latest photograph in the space provided in the HHPPSC HPAS Exam 2013 application form. In case, photograph uploaded on the HPPSC HPAS Exam 2013 application of Preliminary examination is found different / varying to that of pasted on the Identity Card for appearing in the Main examination, the candidature of such candidates shall stand cancelled. The candidate is required to write his / her name and particulars on the front side of his / her photo before pasting it on the HPAS Combined Competitive Examination 2013 application of Main Examination.
8. Generally Wards of Ex – serviceman erroneously mention and encode the code of Ex – Servicemen of H.P. in the relevant Column of the Online HPAS Combined Competitive Examination 2013 application forms. It is made clear that there is no reservation for the Wards of Ex – Servicemen of H.P. in these services. Therefore, they shall write and encode the code of category(s) to which they belong. The Ex – Servicemen candidates of H.P. must go through the relevant Rules and instructions of the reservation notified / issued by the H.P. Govt. from time to time in order to ensure their eligibility for admission to the aforesaid examination. Similarly, other reserved categories candidates are also required to go through the relevant instructions in order to ensure that they are eligible under the particular category(s).
9. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. written examination and interview test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
10. A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of :
(i) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely:
- offering illegal gratification to, or
- applying pressure on, or
- blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or
(ii) impersonating, or
(iii) procuring impersonation by any person, or
(iv) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
(v) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
(vi) resorting to the following means in connection with his / her candidature for the examination, namely
- obtaining copy of question paper through improper means,
- finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination,
- influencing the examiners, or
(vii) using unfair means during the examination, or
(viii) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
(ix) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or
(x) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or
(xi) being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
(xii) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
(xiii) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable.
- to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he / she is a candidate and / or
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
(i) by the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
(ii) by the Central Government from any employment under them, and
(iii) if he / she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate Rules. Provided that no penalty under these Rules shall be imposed except after.
(iv) giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he / she may wish to make in that behalf; and
(v) taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him / her into consideration.
11. The Centres of holding the Preliminary examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. While every effort will be made to allot the candidates to the centre of their choice for examination, the Commission may, at their discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.
12. The candidates who are declared qualified in the ( Preliminary ) examination shall be required to apply for ( Main ) written examination separately on the prescribed HPAS Combined Competitive Examination 2013 application form available on the website of the Commission. No separate information will be sent to the individual qualified candidates. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the main Written examination will be final and no correspondence / personal inquiry will be entertained therefore. The Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the preliminary examination which are required to be sent to the Secretary, HPPSC along with HPAS Combined Competitive Examination 2013 application form with in the stipulated period which will be given in the public notice on the website of the Commission, separately.
- Certificate of age.
- Certificate of educational qualification.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes/ Ex – Serviceman/ Physically Disabled, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age / fee concession, where applicable.
Note : Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission.
13. The eligibility conditions of the candidates called for viva-voce test will also be determined on the day of interview on the basis of their original documents and rejection, if any, at that stage.
14. The allocation of examination centres for ( Preliminary ) examination will be made according to the option exercised by the candidates in the online HPAS Combined Competitive Examination 2013 application form. No candidate will be allowed to change the centre of examination once claimed in the online HPAS Combined Competitive Examination 2013 application. This examination will be conducted in the examination centres located at Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Dharamshala, Nahan, Una, Hamirpur and Chamba respectively in case adequate number of candidates opt for each of these stations as examination venue. However, the Commission reserves the right to allot any centre of examination to candidates irrespective of the option exercised. The centre for the HPAS ( Main ) written examination will, however, be at Shimla only.
15. If any candidate appears in the HPAS ( Preliminary ) examination on the centre other than the allotted centre, his / her candidature will be rejected straightway and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
16. The category once claimed by the candidate will not be changed at any stage as such candidates are advised to encode their respective category in the column provided properly. No correspondence regarding change of category will be entertained.
17. Re – checking / Re – evaluation for the preliminary as well as for the HPAS main written examination shall not be allowed in any case.
18. If any visually impaired candidate requires scribes, he / she has to request for the same in writing to the Commission immediately after receipt of his / her roll number. Such HPAS Combined Competitive Examination 2013 applications will be entertained on merit and as per the rules.
19. The number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of HPAS examination may increase or decrease.