HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2015
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Shimla,H.P. – 171002
Website : www.hp.gov.in,
E – Mail : email@example.com.
Important Date :
HPPSC HPAS Examination Advertisement Date : 29th January, 2015
HPPSC HPAS Examination Last Date receipt of Examination : 28th February, 2015
1. Four vacancies of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 15600 – 39100 + 5400 ( Grade Pay ). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for the category of Scheduled Castes (S.C.), and one vacancy is reserved for the category of Ex-serviceman( UR ). Remaining 02 vacancies are unreserved.
2. Five vacancies of Himachal Pradesh Police Service, Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 15600 – 39100 + 5400( Grade Pay ) out of these, One vacancy reserved for the category of Ex – Serviceman ( UR ) and remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
3. Five vacancies of Tehsildar Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 10300 – 34800 + 5000 ( Grade Pay ). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for Scheduled Tribe (S.T.). Remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
4. Eight vacancies of Block Development Officers, Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 10300 – 34800 + 5000 ( Grade Pay ). Out of these, two vacancies reserved for the category of Scheduled Castes (S.C). Remaining 06 vacancies are unreserved.
5. Two vacancies of District Treasury Officer, Class – 1( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 15600 – 39100 + 5400 Grade Pay. Out of these one vacancy is reserved for the category of Scheduled Caste(S.C.) and one vacancy is unreserved.
6. Six vacancies of Excise and Taxation Officer, Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 10300 – 34800 + 5000 Grade pay. Out of these one vacancy is reserved for the category of Gen.Ex – serviceman (UR), one vacancy is reserved for the category of OBC. Remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
The following post(s) will also be filled up on the basis of H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination – 2015 :
1. Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services
2. Himachal Pradesh Police Services
4. Excise & Taxation Officer
5. Block Development Officer
6. District Panchayat Officer
7. Manager, District Industries Centre;
8. District Welfare-cum-Probation Officers
9. Assistant, Registrar Co-operative Societies
10. District Employment Officer
11. District Treasury Officer
12. District Food & Civil Supplies Controller
13. Assistant Controller, Weights & Measures
The number of vacancy(s) in the services / posts if received from the Govt. upto 31st May, 2015 shall be included for the purpose of selection of candidates on the basis of aforesaid examination. All the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category(s) as any above post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination – 2014. The number of HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive vacancies 2015 and reservation of posts is liable to be altered without any notice.
Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the HPAS Examination :
1. The Candidates applying for the HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive examination 2015 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
2. Mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
3. Commission takes up verification of HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive eligibility conditions 2015 with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview / Personality Test.
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
Minimum Educational Qualifications :
(a) A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
(b) A candidate who has appeared at an HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive examination 2015, the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination.
(c) Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive examination 2015 as soon as possible and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination, failing which their candidature shall automatically stand cancelled.
(d) Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their application for the HAS etc. HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive examination 2015 will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of certificate from the University / Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination.
(e) In such cases, the candidates will be required to produce, at the time of their interview, original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University / Institutions that they had completed or requirement ( including completion of internship ) for the award of degree.
Age Limit :
(i) Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the Commission and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
(ii) Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the Commission for the purpose of admission to an HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive examination 2015, no change will be allowed subsequently ( or at any other examination of the Commission ) on any grounds whatsoever.
(iii) The candidate should exercise due care while entering their date of birth in respective column of the application Form. If on verification at any subsequent stage, any variation is found in their date of birth from the one entered in their Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate, disciplinary action will be taken against them by the Commission under the Rules.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is a desirable qualification. The above HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive eligibility conditions 2015 shall be subject to change, if any in the relevant Rules related to Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services and those of the concerned Allied Services, as are notified by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
Note : I
All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however, required to inform their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the Examination.
Note : II
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for / appearing at the HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive examination 2015, their application will be liable to be rejected / candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
Note : III
While filling in his / her Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his / her choice for the centre for the HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive examination 2015. More than one application from a candidate giving different centres will not be accepted in any case. Even if a candidate sends more than one completed applications, the Commission will accept only one application at their discretion and the Commission’s decision in the matter shall be final.
Important Note :
The provisionally admitted candidates may download the admit cards along with instructions for appearing in the HPAS ( Preliminary ) examination – 2014 from the official website : http://hp.gov.in/hppsc. No admit card to any candidate will be sent through post.
If any candidate appears at a centre other than those indicated by the Commission in his / her Admit Card, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his / her candidature will be liable to Cancellation.