Haryana Public Service Commission Panchkula Recruitment 2015
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays 1 – 10,
Block – B, Sector – 4,
Panchkula – 134112,
Phone No : 0172 – 2560755,
Fax : 0172 – 2560756,
Website : www.hpsc.gov.in,
Email : email@example.com.
Recruitment for Civil Judge in Haryana PSC 2015 :
In continuation of Advertisement No. 6 / 2014, Haryana Public Service Commission invites application forms for the posts of Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) in the Haryana Civil Service ( Judicial Branch ), from the candidates who have been declared for the Main Examination. The number and category wise break-up of vacancies is as under :
No. of posts
|2.||Scheduled Castes of Haryana||22||-|
|3.||Backward Classes ( A ) of Haryana||11||-|
|4.||Backward Classes ( B ) of Haryana||05||-|
|5.||Special Backward Class of Haryana||05||-|
|6.||Economically Backward Person in General Category||05||--|
|7.||Ex - Servicemen of Haryana||12||Out of backlog of 07 posts,
03 posts are being advertised for the third time,
04 posts are being advertised for the second time.
|8.||Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana||06||Out of backlog of 03 posts,
02 posts are being advertised for the third time,
01 post is being advertised for the second time.
Break up of posts reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana is as under :
(i) Two posts for low vision ( if found fit for discharging the duties of a Civil Judge by the Medical Board constituted under Rules ).
(ii) Two posts for hearing impaired ( if found fit for discharging the duties of a Civil Judge by the Medical Board constituted under Rules ).
(iii) Two posts for Locomotors disability.
Age Limit :
Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 18th October, 2014 i.e. closing date.
No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) unless he holds a Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved / recognized by the Bar Council of India on or before 18th October, 2014. The expression “Degree of Bechalor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
Selection Process :
Competitive Examination : The selection of suitable candidates for appointment in HCS ( Jud. Branch ) will be made by holding an examination. The examination shall be conducted in three stages namely :
(i) Preliminary Examination,
(ii) Main Examination,
(iii) Viva – Voce.
The Main Examination shall consist of six papers five written and one viva voce. The description of
papers and the syllabi shall be as under :
|Paper - I||Civil Law - I||Code of Civil procedure, Punjab Courts Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act, Specific Relief Act, and Indian Evidence Act,||200 Marks|
|Paper - II||Civil Law - II||Hindu Law, Mohammadan Law and Customary Law, law of Registration and Limitation.||200 Marks|
|Papaer - III||Criminal Law||Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Evidence Act,||200 Marks|
|Papaer - IV||English||The English paper will be of 200 marks and consist of the following : |
1. English Essay ( 1000 - 1100 words )
3. Words and Phrases ( Make sentences of the given words and Phrases )
|Paper - V||Language||Hindi ( in Devnagri Script )|
|Papaer - VI||Viva - Voce||To judge the personal qualities of the candidates. The viva-voce shall relate to the matters of general interest and is intended to test the candidates’ alertness, intelligence and general outlook. It shall be conducted in English.|
(i) Main Examination will be subjective / narrative type. Main Examination will be conducted in English Medium except for language paper.
(ii) Bare copies of legislative enactments only shall be supplied.
(iii) Each written paper shall be of three hours duration.
(iv) The standard of the language paper shall be that of Matriculation Examination of the Board of School Education, Haryana.
Language paper ( Hindi in Devnagri Script ) shall comprise the following :
Translation of an English passage into Hindi
|(b)||Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language||30|
|(c)||Composition (essay), idioms and corrections||50|
Application Fee :
Re-evaluation of answer sheets is not allowed. Only rechecking of answer sheets on a written request from a candidate, can be allowed on payment of fee of Rs. 200 ( in the shape of Indian Postal Orders ) payable to Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula, per answer sheet within thirty days from the date of dispatch of marks sheet or display of marks on the website of the Punjab and Haryana High Court / Commission.
Since the candidates are being permitted to seek re-checking on payment of fee prescribed by the HPSC Panchukla Recruitment to Subordinate Judicial Service Committee, no separate request in this regard by any candidate or any other person on their behalf shall be entertained under the RTI Act for re-checking.
i. Candidates are not allowed to carry Mobile Phone / Blue Tooth / Pen Scanner or any other Electronic / Communication device with them in the premises of the Examination Centers. Any violation of these instructions by the candidate will invoke strict disciplinary action.
ii. Application form must reach Commission’s office by close of office working on last date for receipt of application form i.e. 02nd March, 2015 ( 09th March, 2015 for forward remote areas ) failing which these shall be rejected. Non – furnishing of documents in support of the qualifications / age or submission of incomplete application form shall render the candidate ineligible. Unsigned applications will also be straightway rejected.
iii. Due care should be taken by the candidate to fill up the application form and attendance sheet correctly, incomplete or defective application form shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
Important Dates :
Closing date for filling of online HPSC Panchkula Civil Judge Recruitment application form : 2nd March, 2015.
Last date for depositing online for Forward Remote Areas : 09th March, 2015.
1. Candidates shall be selected for appointment strictly in the order in which they have been placed by the Selection Committee; Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes, Selection Committee shall have a right to select in order of merit a candidate who has merely qualified irrespective of the position obtained by him in the examination.
2. Provided further that the selection of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes in the order of merit inter se shall be made against the vacancies reserved for them and in the manner prescribed by Selection Committee.
3. After the examination, each selected candidate shall produce a certificate of medical fitness for the Government service from such standing Medical Board as may be arranged by the Director of Health Services, Haryana as per rules.
4. Candidature of an applicant is provisional subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria of age, educational qualification, nationality etc. as per related Rules and Govt. instructions.
Age Relaxable :
(a) Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the Candidates belonging to following
(i) Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Haryana only ( wherever posts are reserved for them ).
(ii) Un-married women of Haryana State only.
(iii) Women of Haryana State whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried, widows, women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced, women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion, wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action.
(iv) Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her HPSC Panchukla Civil Judge Recruitment 2015 application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislative Assembly, Local Bodies, Panchayats and the Bar Association. Where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
(v) For an Ex-military person whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years subject to a maximum of 5 years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
(vi) A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his HPSC Panchukla Civil Judge Recruitment 2015 application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10-1-1968 subject to a maximum of 5 years.
1. Candidate must be (a) citizen of India or (b) a citizen of Nepal, or (c) a citizen of Bhutan or (d) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( formerly Tranganyika and Zanzibar ) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be provisionally admitted to the examination conducted by the Haryana Public Service Commission on his furnishing proof that he has applied for the certificate but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India.