HPSC Recruitment 2013-14
Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications for recruitment to Thirty Seven Temporary Posts of ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar ( Apprentices ) Gazetted Class-II (Group ‘B’) in Revenue Department, Haryana.
Name of Post : ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar ( Apprentices ) Gazetted Class-II ( Group ‘B’) in Revenue Department
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Vacancies 2013 : 37
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Pay Scale : 9300-34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Age Limit : 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2013.
Five years relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST and BC of Haryana.
(a) The upper age limit is also relaxable upto 45 years for :
(i) Unmarried women candidates of Haryana only as per Government instructions.
(ii) Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her HPSC application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
(b) Upper age limit is also relaxable for a military personnel whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his HPSC application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10-1-1968.
In case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Serviceman, childless widows and widows with minor children of deceased Ex-Servicemen and un – employed wives / dependent sons / daughters of the Ex-servicemen who fulfil all the conditions of eligibility i.e qualifications age etc. prescribed for posts in question will also be considered on merit against the posts reserved for them and this entitlement is available to one dependent child and childless widows and widows with minor children or deceased, Ex-serviceman only.
(c) The persons recruited from 1-1-1963 onwards as whole time Cadet Instructors in the N.C.C. and who are released after the expiry of their initial / extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in age limit for purpose of employment under the State Government. The period of service rendered by them in N.C.C. may be deducted from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed upper age limit of a particular post by more than three years, they may be deemed to be satisfying the conditions for appointment to that post in respect of the maximum age. Such of the whole time Cadet Instructors in N.C.C. who are released from the N.C.C. before expiry of their initial / extended tenure would also be given these concessions subject to the conditions that they have served in the N.C.C. for the period of not less than six months prior to their release from the N.C.C.
(d) (i) Upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable (a) by ten years ( 15 years for SCs / BCs ) in case of HPSC direct recruitment to Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts (b) by 5 years ( 10 years for SCs / BCs ) in case of HPSC direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts where HPSC recruitment is made otherwise than through open HPSC competitive examination; and (C) by ten years ( 15 years for SCs / BCs ) in case of HPSC direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts through open HPSC competitive examination 2013.
(ii) Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for persons with disabilities.
Essential Qualifications for HPSC Recruitment 2013 :
(a) Graduate of a recognized University.
(b) Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
The selected candidates shall undergo revenue training as prescribed in section 10 of Haryana Revenue ( Group-B ) Rules, 1988 and amended in the year 2007.
Important Dates for HPSC Recruitment 2013 :
i) Closing date for the submission of HPSC Naib Tehsildar online applications : 24th October, 2013.
ii) Closing date for deposit of cost of HPSC application form in all branches of State bank of India : 28th October, 2013 up to 4:00 PM.
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Online Application Form 2013 :
i) The HPSC Recruitment 2013 application can be submitted online only at Haryana Public Service Commission website : www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in.
ii) The Cost of HPSC application form is 500/- for General Category candidates including Dependent son of ESM of Haryana and 125/- for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes / Ex – Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates of all categories. Further persons with disabilities shall be exempted from payment of HPSC application fee / examination fee.
General Clarifications :
1. The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on 24.10.2013 and age will be determined as on 1.1.2013.
2. If suitable ESM of Haryana are not available only then dependent sons / daughters of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
3. Incomplete HPSC Application Form i.e. without signature will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
4. In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be :
a) a citizen of India, or
b) a citizen of Nepal, or
c) a subject of Bhutan, or
d) A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India.
General Instructions :
1. The posts are temporary but likely to be continued. Persons selected will be treated as Candidates ( Apprentices ) during the period of training and after completion of the training and passing the Departmental examination as prescribed in the Service Rules, they will be adjusted against permanent or temporary posts of Naib Tehsildars, available at that time, as the case may be. The period of probation is two years as prescribed in Rule 11 of Haryana Revenue ( Group B ) service rules 1988 as amended in 2007.
2. The appointment can be terminated by notice :
(i) As per Rule 10 of Haryana Revenue ( Group B ) Service Rules 1988 the appointing authority may dispense with his / her service if such person fails to successfully complete the training.
(ii) As per Rule 11 of Haryana Revenue ( Group B ) Service Rules 1988 appointment can be terminated during period of probation without assigning any reason or giving notice if in the opinion of the appointing authority the work and conduct of the person is not found satisfactory.
3. The selected candidates must be prepared to join duty immediately after completion of training of Naib Tehsildar.
4. Haryana Government New Pension Scheme 2006 will be made applicable.
5. Duties :
(i) Maintenance & Updating Revenue Records.
(ii) Registration of Documents.
(iii) Recovery of Govt. dues.
(iv) As Executive Magistrate & etc.
5. Place of posting : A member of the service shall be liable to serve at any place, whether within or outside the State of Haryana, on being ordered so to do by the appointing authority as per rule 13 of Haryana Revenue ( Group-B ) Service Rules, 1988.
6. Candidates serving under Union Government or other State Government will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service expect in case of their appointment under the Haryana Government by direct HPSC recruitment 2013.