NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites online applications for its unit "Kaiga Site" for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 17/12/2019 From 10:00 hrs
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 06/01/2020 Till 16:00 hrs
Name of Post : -
1. Driver Grade-I Driver * 02 00 00 01 01 00 00 Rs. 19,900/-in Level-2
2. Technician-B Surveyor * 02 Rs. 21,700/-in Level-3 Electrician : Total Vacancy : - 01 Post Instrument Mechanic/ : Total Vacancy : - 01 Post 01 Electronics * Fitter 01 Computer Operator & 01 05 04 11 18 02 07 Programming Assistant (VH-4 (COPA) * HH-3)
3. Category-ll: Surveyor * 02 Monthly stipend (consoli- Stipendiary Instrument Mechanic/ 03 dated) during training period Trainee/ Electronics * 1st yr Rs. 10,500/- & 2nd yr Technician Electrician 03 Rs. 12,500/- per month. After (ST/TM) Fitter 02 training on absorption as Operator 24 Tech./B Rs. 21,700/- per month in Level-3
4. Scientific Civil 19 Rs. 35,400/- per month in Assistant -B Electrical 07 Level-6 Instrumentation*/ 03 Electronics Mechanical 15 Computer Science * 01
5. Category-I: Civil 05 (VH-5 Monthly stipend (consolidated) Stipendiary Electrical 13 HH-4) during training period 1st yr Trainee/ Mechanical 17 Rs. 16000/- & 2nd yr Rs. 18000/- Scientific Instrumentation * / 11 per month. After training on Assistant Electronics absorption as SA/B Rs. 35,400/- (ST/SA) Health Physics 04 per month in Level-6 : Total Vacancy : - 137 Post
-The posts Driver Grade-I, Technician/B-Surveyor, Technician/B-Electronics, Technician/B-COPA, ST/TM-Surveyor, ST/TM-Electronics, Scientific Assistant/B-lnstrumentation, Scientific Assistant/B-Computer Science & ST/SA-lnstrumentation are not identified for PWBD Category.
Abbreviation : SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC(NCL) -Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer), PWBD-Persons with Benchmark Disability, UR-Unreserved, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections, VH-Visually Impaired, HH-Hearing Impaired.
Reservation /Age relaxation for eligible applicants will be given as per Government of India guidelines.
For complete details and to apply, please visit www.npcilcareers.co.in. All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process/updates/corrigendum/addendum etc. will only be published/ provided on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in from time to time. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.npcilcareers.co.in for details at regular intervals. The online registration will start from 17/12/2019 at 10:00 hrs and will close on 06/01/2020 at 16:00 hrs.
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for the following posts at "Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site" to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
- Details of the Posts : -
Name of Posts : -
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator , Total Vacancies : - 68 Posts , Total Backlog Vacancies : - 70 Posts (68+02) Vacancies
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer , Total Vacancies : - 100 Posts , Total Backlog Vacancies : - 105 Posts (100+5)
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A , Total Vacancies : - 10 Posts , Total Backlog Vacancies : - 10 Posts (10+0)
- Total Vacancies : - 178 Posts +Total Vacancies : - 185 Posts (178+7)
Essential Qualification & Experience Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)- Operator 1. HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. 2. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination. Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)- Maintainer 1. SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician, Fitter, Electronics, Instrumentation, Machinist, Turner & Welder). 2. For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course. 3. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination. Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A H.S.C.(10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks+ valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience+ Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
The detail advertisement shall be available on the NPCIL Website https://www.npcilcareers.co.in from 31/12/2019 at 10:00 Hrs. Any further information/corrigendum shall be uploaded only on the above mentioned website. Online application start date 31/12/2019 from 10:00 hrs.
Last date of submission of online application 21/01/2020 upto 16:00 hrs.
Please Refers Notification and Website : - Click Here
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site
mSBrnSnSm Post-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Raj.) PIN-323303
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization &Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for its unit “Gorakhpur Haryana Anu Vidyut Pariyojana” for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities
Date of start of Online Application: 15.01.2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2020
Name of the post : - Scientific Assistant/B , Civil - Total Vacancy : - 22 Post ,Mechanical - Total Vacancy : - 21 Post , Electronics & Communications / Electronics/ Instrumentation - Total Vacancy : - 06* Post , Electrical - Total Vacancy : - 07 Post Total Vacancy : - 56 Post
Name of the post : - Technician/B
Surveyor : - Total Vacancy : - 12 Post
Draftsman : - Total Vacancy : - 01 Post
Fitter/ Turner / Machinist : - Total Vacancy : - 19 Post
Electrician / Wireman : - Total Vacancy : - 07 Post
Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic : - Total Vacancy : - 07 Post
Total Vacancy : - 46* Post
02 post of Scientific Assistant/B, 02 post in Technician/B are reserved for PWBDs, as per Government of India Orders
Abbreviation: SC-Scheduled Caste, OBC-Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS-Economically Weaker Section, PWBD-Persons with Benchmark disability, UR-Unreserved
2. Identified Posts for PWBDs in NPCIL : Disability should be 40% or more
Disability should be 40% or more and 4% reservation as per Govt. of India OM No.36035/02/2017-Estt(Res) dated 15.01.2018.
Age limit, Pay, Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Name of the post : - Scientific Assistant/B
Age limit as on 31.01.2020 : - 18 से 30 वष
Pay in Pay matrix : - 35400/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-6)
Essential Qualifications & Experience : -
Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma Engineering should be in Civil/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/Instrumentation/Electricals Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subject at SSC or HSC Level Examinations. Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are NOT eligible.
2. Name of the post : - Technician/B
Age limit as on 31.01.2020 : - 18 से 25 वषª
Pay in Pay matrix : - 21700/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-3)
Essential Qualifications & Experience : -
Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths + Trade certificate of 1 year duration in Surveyor/Draftsman/ Fitter/Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic
The prescribed qualification for the above posts should be of full time regular course only
Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit
(a)Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC(non-creamy layer) category.
(b) Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category; Relaxation of 15 years for SC/ST PWBD category; Relaxation of 13 years for OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer) category, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years
(c) Concession for J&K Candidates: who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01- 1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this Category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989: 05 years.
(d) Relaxation of 05 years for Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984).
(e) Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per prevailing guidelines of Govt. Of India
(f) Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) but no relaxation of educational qualification or method of recruitment (के वल तकनीिशयन-बी के िलए लागुApplicable only for Technician/B)
(g) Additional relaxation in prescribed age limit commensurate with experience of working with NPCIL on Contract/Fixed Term Basis, subject to maximum of 5 years
(h) Qualification and Age relaxations for PAPs whose land has been acquired: 50 वषª 45 years in respect of general, 48 years in respect of OBC and 50 years in respect of SC/ST candidates. (के वल तकनीिशयन-बी केिलए लागुApplicable only for Technician/B) Relaxation in the qualification (percentage of marks) in respect of Project Affected Person whose land has been acquired for GHAVP – subject to production of documents i.e. copies of certificate issued by the Special Land Acquisition Officer and Family Tree for land acquisition for GHAVP for the following post as under :
(i) Upper age limit as prescribed in the advertisement shall not be applicable to regular employees already serving in NPCIL.
Relaxation for Eeconomically Weaker Section:
CRITERIA OF INCOME & ASSETS:
1. Persons who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservation for Scheduled Caste, and Other Backward Classes and whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees Eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application.
2. Also persons whose family members owns or possesses any of the following Assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income:-
i) 5 acres of agricultural land and above.
ii) Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
iii) Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
iv) Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
3. INCOME AND ASSET CERTIFICATE ISSUING AUTHORITY AND VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATE: The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as below to EWS shall be: District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate Presidency Magistrate/Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
Refers Notification Website and Application Forms Click Here
HOW TO APPLY
- A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- The online application form will be available on the website from January 15, 2020 (10:00 hrs) to January 31, 2020 (17:00 hrs).
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, NPCIL contract experience details, percentage marks, email address, contact mobile number etc.) to complete the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to appear for Written Examination.
- The photograph should be in color, against a light colored, preferably white background and if your wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Candidates are requested to make a note of the login id and password, as she/he will need login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number.
- After registering online, candidates are advised to take print out of their System generated online application form. Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us, but if short listed will be required to produce the print out of application form.
- Application will be accepted ONLINE only. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means shall not be entertained. No Certificates/mark sheets etc. are required to be submitted along with ‘On-line application form’. No documents/application forms etc. are to be sent to NPCIL
- NPCIL is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting details ONLINE. The candidates are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions.
- The particulars furnished by the candidates in the Application form will be taken as final and further process of the application will be based on these particulars.
- Request for change of test centre, test date and timing will not be entertained
- The Online registration process consist of following steps:
- Click on Apply => Online Registration from the top / left for registration. Step 1: The applicant is required to furnish all basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Mobile number and other exemption details, if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, activation link is sent to applicant’s email. Click on Apply => Online Registration from the top / left for registration.
- Step 2: The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing registration in Step 1.
- Step 3: On successful completion of this activation, candidates can login using their login id and password for apply online. In this step the candidate is required to fill in all details of his / her Educational Qualifications, Work Experience if any etc. This is a multi stage step where applicant is allowed to go to next stage only on entering the information required for current stage.
The sequence of stages is as follows:
i. Educational Qualifications
ii. Work Experience
iii. Personal Details
iv. Upload Photo & Signature
v. Submit Application
- The links for the above stages are available on Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online). The applicant should start by clicking on the "Educational Qualifications" link. Once information is saved, the next stage i.e. Work Experience will be made available for filling up the information.
- On entering of all the information related to current stage, the applicant can use "Save and Proceed to Next Step" option at the bottom of form which will save the information entered in current stage and opens the next stage for filling. The next stage can also be opened using link provided in Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online).The information at any stage can be saved using the "Save and Proceed to Next Step" option.
- Once the applicant reaches "Submit Application" stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown. At this point the applicant is allowed to modify any details entered in earlier stages. If applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, he / she can submit the application using "Submit Application" option. Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he / she submits the Application. After submission of application, an Application no. will be generated. The Online Application Process for any of the post advertised is complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are complete.
- Application Status can be seen by the candidate using "Application Status option" (Apply=>Application Status) after Login.
- Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
- Applicants are required to keep the scanned signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration
- Online Application Form' without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted.
Nuclear Power Corporation o( India Limited a Premier PuBLic Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy. Government of India. Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS) is one of the Units under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites application to fill its vacancies fcr the following Grou p-B and Group-C posts >
1 SUB OFFICER-B (Group • B) 18 to 45 years 01 (One) (ST) (Backlog) 2 LEADING FIREMAN-A (Group • C) 18 to 37 years 01 (Ono) <SC)
Further details regarding Qualification. Age Relaxations, Experience etc. and Mode of applying can fce had by visiting our web site at : www.npcil.nic.in. Eligible candidates may download the Application Form and Admit Card from Ihe above mentioned web site. The completed application in a'l respect with Admit Card and necessary copies of Certificates / Documents should be sent to Deputy Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Madras Atomic Power Station, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., Kalpakkam - 603 102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu so as to reach on or boforo 05/02/2021.