NSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Executive Trainees
NTPC Sail Power Company Limited applications are invited from energetic, young and eligible candidates with brilliant academic record to join NSPCL as :
Engineering Executive Trainees in disciplines of
- Electrical (4)
- Mechanical (7)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Electronics (2)
Qualification for NSPCL : Full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology / AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute / University. Final year / semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines :
Disciplines Advertised - Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering
- Electrical Engineering : Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering : Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering.
- Instrumentation Engineering : Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control.
- Electronics Engineering : Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics.
Age Limit for NSPCL Recruitment 2017 : Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NSPCL. (i.e 10th October, 2017)
How to Apply for NSPCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates, who have appeared in GATE 2017 and possess a valid GATE Score need to apply online for NSPCL EET 2017 on the website www.nspcl.co.in from 19th September, 2017 to 10th October, 2017.
- Candidate belonging to General / OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of 150/-. The SC / ST / PWD / XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- For General and OBC candidates, once they submit their data Online, system will allot a Transaction Reference No. Candidate will keep a note of that no. and click on the link for Payment of Application Fee and make the payment of Application Fee. While making the Payment, system will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Transaction Reference No. which was generated at the time of applying online.
NSPCL Important Dates 2017
- Commencement of Online Registration in NSPCL : 19th September, 2017 (11.00 Hours)
- Last date for Online Registration in NSPCL : 10th October, 2017 (Midnight)
Method of NSPCL Application Fee Payment 2017
- The candidate can make payment through various modes available on State Bank Collect like Internet Banking / Debit Card etc. Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. Registration fee deposited after 10th October, 2017 will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility and other conditions as laid down before paying the application fee. After making the payment successfully a Payment Slip will be generated onscreen. Candidates should take the print of that payment slipor save that for future reference.
- Candidate who wish to make the payment later can do so by logging in his/her registered account by clicking on "Already Logged in Candidate" link given on main page and make payment of Application Fee.
- After making payment of application fee, the candidate has to log in again in online portal and submit the details of SB Collect Reference Number. digital phanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on a-receipt in order to complete the payment process. If a candidate fails to submit these details with in due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the Online application form giving accurate information including the GATE 2017 registration number, transaction reference no. and payment details After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of Registration Slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE 2017 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admit Card / Score Card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit Card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
NSPCL Selection Process 2017
Eligible candidates should have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2017. Based on the GATE 2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview before being considered in the merit list. The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE 2017 marks and 15% weightage of Personal Interview marks. Please note that for EET 2017 recruitment GATE Scores of 2017 will only be valid.