MAPS Recruitment 2017 for Stipendiary Trainees / Technician-“B” (Group-C)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites online application to fill its vacancies for the post of Stipendiary Trainees / Technician-“B” (Group-C) to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
1. Discipline : Plant Operator
No. of Posts : 14
MAPS Educational Qualification Plant Operator :
- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- Shall have English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
2. Discipline : No. of Posts :
- Electrician - 06
- Electronics Mechanic - 07
- Instrument Mechanic - 07
- Fitter - 14
MAPS Educational Qualification :
- SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Electronic Mechanic / Fitter Trade.
- For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
Age Limit for MAPS : Should be between 18 to 24 years as on 20th October, 2017. Relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC and 3 years for OBC. Relaxable by 10 years in the case of PWD. Relaxable by 15 years for PWD with SC. Relaxable by 13 years for PWD with OBC.
Duration of Training : 2 years (No reduction or increase in the period of training is permissible).
Stipend During Training :
- 6200/- P.M. (Consolidated) for 1st year.
- 7200/- P.M. (Consolidated) for 2nd year.
MAPS Physical Standards :
- Minimum height 160 cms.
- Minimum weight 45.5 kgs (100 lbs).
MAPS Selection Method : The selection process will consist of test in 3 stages. (Stage 1&2 - Written Test and Stage 3 - Trade / Skill Test). There will be negative marking in the Written Examination for incorrect answers.
Stage 1-Preliminary Test : Questions will be on Mathematics, Science and General Awareness. The qualification standard for Stage-1 shall be according to their category and cut off marks.
Stage 2-Advance Test : Candidates clearing Preliminary Test (Stage-1) will be eligible for appearing in Advance Test (Questions will be from the respective trade) (Stage-2). The level of questions for Operator Trainees based on the syllabus in HSC or ISC. The qualification standard for Stage-2 shall be according to their category and cut off marks.
Stage 3-Trade/Skill Test : Only for those candidates who have cleared the Stage-2 test and will be on go/no-go basis. However, there will not be any Skill Test for Category-II Operator Trainee for which the qualification prescribed is HSC/ISC.
Candidates to undertake the Preliminary and Advance Test on the same day. Preliminary Test may be carried out in the morning session and the Advance Test for candidates screened in for Stage-2 to be carried out in the afternoon / evening session. This arrangements may be changed according to logistics arrangements.
A merit list will be prepared based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 only. In the event of a tie, a standard sequence shall be followed for deciding position in merit list. No wait list shall be prepared. The Selection Committee decision is final.
MAPS Application Form 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited applications will be accepted online only. The facility of online application will be opened from 25th September, 2017 (10:00 Hrs.) to 20th October, 2017 (17:00 Hrs.)
Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post. However, Written Examination will be conducted on the same day for all the posts.