Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 for 510 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Jobs | Download Application Below
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 510 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle invites online applications for the recruitment for 510 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Candidates in search of Indian Post office jobs can apply from 07th November 2019 on this page. You can download the Application from this page. Submit your duly filled TN Postal Recruitment application forms on or before 29th November 2019 without fail. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, exam date, salary paid and other key details below.
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification out. Now, all candidates applying for Indian Post Office Jobs, continue reading further. He or She must have passed 10th Class in order to be eligible. Selection of suitable candidates to fill up these Post Office vacancies will be done based on Written Examination and interview. Om successfully clearing these you will be honoured with an attractive salary.
Name of the Board : - Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
No of vacancies : - 510 Posts
Name of the Posts : - Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Application Mode : - Apply Offline
Job Location : - Tamil Nadu
Starting Date to Apply : - 07th November 2019
Last Date to Apply : - 29th November 2019
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Exam Date : - 22nd December 2019
Official Website : - www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Post Office Posts 2019
Below are the set of eligibility conditions to be met by applicants of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019. On successfully satisfying the eligibility criteria you can start applying online for Post Office Jobs 2019 by hitting on the below provided a link.
- Passed Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Class/Matriculation
- Must have Studied the Tamil Language as a subject at least up to 10th Class.
- No Upper Age Limit.
Selection Process for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019-20:
Tamilnadu Postal Circle may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment:
- Best Salary.
- Refer to the Official Notification of Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment
How to Apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019?
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions please follow the procedure given below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to Tamilnadu Postal Circle Careers Page www.tamilandupost.nic.in
- Candidates those who are eligible for the posts are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility criteria.
- Now, Download the Application Form through the link provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in the Tamil Nadu Post Office MTSApplication form.
- Enclose essential copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, Post the Application form to the respective address.
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 Important Links
Official Notification : Download Here
Application Form : Download Here
Previous Papers : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Important Dates of TN Postal Recruitment 2019 Notification
Starting Date for Submission of Application :- 07th November 2019
Last date for Submission of Application : - 29th November 2019
Final List of Permit Candidates for Examination : - 10th December 2019
Admit Card Issue Date : - 13th December 2019
Date of Examination : - 22nd December 2019