Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post- Assam Postal Circle has recently published a notification for the recruitment of following GDS posts such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Totally 919 vacancies are allotted in this India post office recruitment for Assam circle. India Post invites online applications from the qualified candidates to appoint in Assam post office recruitment. Applicants can register via online mode from the date 05.08.2019 to 22.09.2019 (Extended). The last date for submission of online application is 29.09.2019.
Post office recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in the official website appost.in/gdsonline. Aspirants should have passed in 10th standard from the recognized board for this Assam postal recruitment. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 40 years for this Assam postal GDS recruitment 2019. Candidates will be selected on the merit basis (i.e. 10th mark obtained by them). The chosen candidates will be posted in Assam Postal circle (Assam).
Total Vacancy 919
Name of the Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)
Notification Release Date 5th August 2019
Starting Date to Apply 6th August 2019
Last Date to Apply 22nd September 2019
Official Website assampost.gov.in
All candidates interested to apply for Job Vacancies in Assam Postal Circle, below are the list of eligibility details that are to be met. Aspirants must have passed Secondary School Examination or 10th Class/Matriculation and age must lie between 18 to 40 Years only. However, age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved candidates. Selected Candidates for Post Office Jobs in Assam will get a salary of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.14,500/- per month. Know more about www.assampost.gov.in recruitment in the below sections of this page
Assam Postal Vacancy 2019 Details – Category wise
Number of Vacancies
PWD – A 10
PWD – B 10
PWD – C 09
PWD – DE 08
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe Candidates – 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates – 03 Years
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) – No Age Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 Years
Assam Post Office GDS, BPM, ABPM Salary:
- Assam Postal GDS/ABPM Salary – Rs.10,000/- (for 4 hours ) and Rs. 12000(for 5 hours)
- Assam Postal BPM Salary – Rs.12,000/- (for 4 hours ) and Rs. 14500(for 5 hours)
Kindly refer official notification provided below to post wise salary details.
Assam Postal Jobs Online Application Fee:
- General//OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 100 /-
- ST/ SC/ Women and PWD Candidates: Nil (No Application Fee)
- Academic Merit
- Document Verification
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
How to Apply Steps for 919 GDS, BPM, ABPM Jobs in Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019?
Details to be filled:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Steps to Apply:
- Download the Official Notification & read all the given instructions.
- Make sure you satisfy the eligibility listed above.
- Now, Click on Assam Postal Online Apply link
- If you are a new user go for the New Registration tab
- Fill the personal details to get your user name and password
- Then login to the portal with the User ID and Password
- Fill in application form with necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph.
- Attach copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed application fee.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 Process.
All queries of candidates may be mailed to and queries related to website may be given to firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline number: 0361-2544881 Email: email@example.com
Official Notification PDF – Download Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here