Southern Naval Command Kochi Recruitment 2013
Applications are invited from candidate who fulfill the prescribed criteria for the post of Draughtsman Grade II ( Armament ), NAI Cadre available in various units / Establishments under Indian Navy :
SNC Kochi Draughtsman Pay Scale : 9800-34800 GP- 4200/- (PB-2)
SNC Kochi Draughtsman Age Limit 2013 : Between 18 to 27 years ( # – Age limit prescribed is as on the last date for receipt of application )
SNC Kochi Draughtsman Vacancies 2013 : 12 posts ( UR-8, OBC-3, SC-1 )
SNC Kochi Draughtsman Educational Qualification 2013 :
i) Matriculation Pass or its equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board.
ii) Two years Diploma or Certificate in Draughtsman ship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution.
iii) Three years experience in the line.
i) Certificate in Auto Computer Aided Design ( Auto CAD ) or equivalent from DOEACC ( Department of Electronics Computer Accredition Courses ) Society or any other reputed Institute.
SNC Kochi Draughtsman Selection Procedure 2013 :
(a) By Written Test,
(b) Practical, Physical tests etc. wherever applicable.
SNC Kochi Draughtsman Important Dates :
i) Last Date for Submission of Application : within 21 days from the first date of publication of Advertisement ( Dated 09-11-2013 to 15-11-2013 ).
ii) For Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaui and Spiti District and Pangi Sub division of Chamba District of Hrmachal Pradesh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Kavaratti Islands : Within 28 days from the first date of publication of Advertisement ( Dated 09-11-2013 to 15-11-2013 ).
Southern Naval Command Kochi Draughtsman Application Form 2013 :
i) SNC Kochi Draughtsman applications in A4 size paper typed in English / Hindi in the prescribed format given below together with copies of certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer in support of Age, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Caste ( wherever applicable ), Discharge Certificate / NOC ( for Ex-serviceman ), 02 additional photographs ( name of candidate should be written on the back of photos ) should reach the following address :
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief,
Southern Naval Command,
Kochi – 682 004, Kerala.
ii) The envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed in capital, letters with the name of the post applied for, category viz., SC / ST / OBC / UR / EXS as applicable as follows : “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF__________& CATEGORY”___________.
SNC Kochi Draughtsman Age Relaxation : ( admissible for following categories )
i) For SC / ST Relaxation up to 05 (Five) years
ii) For OBC Relaxation up to 03 (Three) years
iii) UR – 35 Yrs, OBC-38 Yrs, SC / ST – 40 Yrs
General Conditions for Southern Naval Command Kochi Recruitment 2013 :
(1) Applicants who are working in Central Government / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous Body should apply through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her present employer.
(2) Applications unsigned or incomplete in any respect or not accompanied by any of the above documents will be rejected summarily.
(3) Application should be dispatched through Govt. Postal service only. Candidates are advised not to send applications through private courier services. The Department shall not be responsible for late / non receipt of application, call letters for examination / interview etc. and application received after due date will not be considered.
(4) Number of vacancies are subject to change at the discretion of Competent Authority without intimation and without assigning any reasons thereof, at any time during the course of recruitment.
(5) In case the applications received are in large number, the competent authority does reserve the right to select the criteria for short listing the candidates to be called for written test/interview/any other test as relevant.
(6) Persons claiming age relaxation should submit attested copies of appropriate certificates along with the application.
(7) Only selected candidates will be intimated of their selection.