Application Form for ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2012
10. Eligible and interested candidates should send their Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment Applications & Admit Cards ( duly filled in Hindi or English only ) complete in all respects in the prescribed proforma.
The ITBP application should be either type written or neatly hand written with ink / ball pen on one side only on full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed on ITB Police application / admit card ( duly attested by Gazetted Officer ) along with application fee, enclosures as mentioned in para – 8 & 9 to the following address and so as on or before the prescribed last date 29.02.2012.
For all States except for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, and Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 07.03.2012.
Deputy Inspector General & Chief Engineer,
Directorate General, ITB Police,
Block no. 2, CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110 003.
11. Application Fee for ITB Police Sub Inspector 2012 :
The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories will be required to pay 50/- ( Non refundable ) as Indo Tibetan Border Police application fee in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp ( CRFS ) / IPO or Bank Draft. Bank Draft should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, Directorate General, ITB Police, New Delhi Payable at SBI, R.K. Puram, New Delhi ( Bank Code – 1076 ). No fee will be charged from SC / ST & Ex – servicemen candidates. The candidates opting for CRFS should affix the CRFS at specified space in ITB Police Sub Inspector application form and get them cancelled as well.
12. Enclosures Required to be Attached with ITBP Sub Inspector Application Form 2012 :
Attested photo copy of following be attached with the ITB Police application form :
- Educational & professional certificate.
- Date of birth certificate ( Matriculation or 10th Class certificate or certificate issued by National Open School/National Institute of Open School as Proof of date of birth.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC certificate ( if belonging to any of these categories ) issued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDM.
Note : SC / ST & amp; OBC certificate as applicable must be in prescribed proforma .
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities for verification of citizenship.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex – Servicemen.
- Certificate for claiming relaxation in height & chest (if applicable).
- Two latest passport size photographs. ( One pasted on application form and another on admit card duly attested by a Gazetted Officer ).
- IPO / Bank Draft of 50/- ( for UR & OBC candidates only ).
- Two self addressed envelopes of 4”x 9” size with 5/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
- Envelope containing ITBP Sub Inspector Vacancies Application must be superscribed in bold letters “ Application for the post of Sub Inspector ( Over Seer ) in ITBP ”.
Note : All the above original documents / certificates are required to be brought at the time of Sub Inspector recruitment test for verification.