Application Form for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2012
Eligible and interested candidates should send their Applications (duly filled in Hindi or English only) complete in all respects and Candidate’s Admit Card duly filled in, in the prescribed proforma
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2012 application shall be type written or neatly hand written on one side only on full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed on application / admit card duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with application fee, enclosures as in para-12 at the followin address so as to reach on or before the prescribed last date i.e. 24th February, 2012 for all States except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 2nd March, 2012.
ITBP, Post – Seemadwar,
Distt.- Dehradun (UKD),
Pin code – 248 146 .
ITBP Recruitment 2012 Application Fee :
The candidates belonging to General and OBC category will be required to pay 50/- ( non-refundable ) as application fee in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp ( CRFS ) / Indian Postal Order/ Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Inspector General, ( Northern ) Frontier, ITBP, Payable at – SBI- IMA Dehradun, Code No – 0739.
Enclosures (Attested Copies) Requires to be attached with ITBP Application Form 2012 :
- Educational Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation or 10th Class certificate issued by National Open School as proof of date of birth.)
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC Certificate (if belonging to any of these categories) issued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDM.
Note : SC / ST / OBC certificate must be in prescribed proforma as attached .
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities for verification of citizenship / for claiming relaxation in height and chest.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Valid Driving License (for candidate applying for the post of Constable / Driver)
- Professional / experience certificate.
- IPO / Bank Draft of 50/- (for General and OBC Candidates only).
- Two self addressed envelopes of 4”X9” size with 5/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
- Envelope containing Application must be prescribed in bold letters “Application for the Post of (—————–) in ITBP.
All the original documents / certificates as applicable are required to be brought at the time of ITBP recruitment test.
Candidates who are already in Central / State Govt. service including Departmental Candidates send their application through proper channel with No Objection Certificate from their Employer. Application received without proper channel and No Objection Certificate will also be rejected.
Appeal in case of rejection in detailed medical examination :
i) A candidate declared unfit in detail medical examination, if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, can submit an appeal for his re-medical examination with a Medical Fitness Certificate, a piece of evidence about the possibility of an error of judgment in the decision of the Medical Officer.
The medical certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitioner concerned to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been rejected as unfit for appointment by a Medical Officer. The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains Medical Re-examination fee of 25/- through Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft in the name of Commandant, Base Hospital, ITBP, New Delhi and rejection slip (in original) issued by the Presiding Officer.
The appeal should be submitted within 30 days from the date of issue of the Rejection Slip (in which the finding of the Medical Officer is communicated to the candidate) to :
The Inspector General,
Northern Frontier, ITBP,
Post Office – Seemadwar,
Distt. – Dehradun,(UKD),
Pin code – 248 146.
The appeals received after the prescribed 30 days, without relevant documents will not be entertained. ITBP will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay etc.
ii) The decision of the Re-Medical Board of ITBP shall be final and no second appeal will be entertained as per Govt. instructions and also no reply of the correspondence / second appeal will be given / entertained.
15. All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests through admit card. Candidates should come duly prepared for 6-7 or more days stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre.
The Government shall not be responsible for damage / injury if any, to the individual sustained during the Physical Efficiency Test. No TA / DA will be admissible. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained. No application after the last date as mentioned above will be accepted.
16. For more details about ITBPF, please visit www.itbpolice.nic.in and www.itbp.gov.in.