ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Selection Procedure & Application Form :
ITBP Constable Vacancy 2014 Application Fee :
1. The candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of 50/- ( Fifty only ) ( non – refundable ) as ITBP Constable 2014 application fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps ( CRFS )” only. CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
2. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 application Form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage.
Note : ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex – Servicemen and female are exempted from paying fee.
ITBP Constable Tradesman Application Form 2014 :
1. Eligible and interested candidates should send their ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Applications ( duly filled in Hindi or English only ) complete in all respects and Candidate’s Admit Card duly filled, in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure’I’ and Annexure ‘II’. ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 application, either type written or neatly hand written in inklball pen, on one side only on full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed on application should be sent alongwith application fee, and enclosures to the Inspector General ( Northern ) Ftr, HQrs. ITB Police Force, PO – Seemadwar Distt. Dehradun ( Uttarakhand ) Pin code – 248146.
2. ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Application must reach on or before the prescribed last date i.e. 15th May, 2014 for all States except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul – Spiti District and Pangi Sub – Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 22nd May, 2014.
Note : Written Test ( or all the post will be held on same day / time. Hence, candidates are advised to apply ( or only one post. If more than one ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 applications are filled by candidates all applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
Enclosures required to be attached with ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 application Form :
Copies of following be attached with the ITBP Constable Job application form :
i) Educational Certificate.
ii) Date of birth certificate ( Matriculation or 10th pass certificate ).
iii) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC Certificate ( if belonging to any of these categories ) issued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDM. SC / ST / OBC certificate ( as applicable ) must be in prescribed proforma as attached.
iv) Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities for verification of citizenship / for claiming relaxation in height and chest.
v) Height / chest relaxation certificate, if applicable.
vi) Discharge certificate for Ex – Servicemen.
vii) Experience / ITI certificate in respective trade ( as applicable ).
viii) Two self addressed envelopes of 4 ” X 9 ” size with 5/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
ix) Envelope containing ITBP Application must be superscribed in bold letters “ ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Application for the Post of Constable / (……………..) in ITBP ”.
Note : All the above original documents / certificates are required to be brought only at the time of Documents verificationlMedical Examination for verification.
Selection Process for Constable Recruitment in ITBP 2014 :
The candidates whose ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 applications are found in order, shall be issued admit cards( Provisional ) to appear in recruitment test. The date, time and place of recruitment test will be indicated in Admit Card. There shall be no checking of documents at this stage and the candidates who report on the basis of admit card, will be put through Race & PST. However, candidates will have to undergo the following recruitment tests :
a) Height Bar :
At the very beginning of recruitment process, candidates will go through the height bar test. The candidates not meeting the prescribed height will be eliminated there only.
b) Race :
Those who qualifYthe height Bar Test, will be subjected to 05 Km race to be completed within 24 minutes ( for male ) and 1.6 Km within 8.30 minutes ( for female, applying for the post of Constable ( Tailor ) only ). Those who do not qualifYwill be eliminated at this stage itself
c) ITBP Physical Standard Test ( PST ) :
Candidates who qualify the race will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage.
Race will not be held for Ex – servicemen. However, Ex-servicemen will be required to pass the requisite PST, trade test, written test and medical examination.
d) ITBP Trade Tests ( 50 Marks ) :
The candidates who qualify the PST will be put through the respective trade test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as applied in the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Application Form 2014. This trade test will carry 50 marks. ( Qualifying marks shall be 50% for General Candidates & Ex – servicemen and 40% for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class ). The trade test criteria are given as under :
|Name of Post||
|Constable ( Tailor ) [ Male & female ]||Taking measurements, cutting and stitching uniform for winter and summer seasons for the Force personnel.|
|Knowledge about different types of material i.e. fabrics, threads etc. used in the trade work.|
|Capability to carry out minor repairs / troubleshooting and maintenance of the sewing machine.|
|Ability to recognize the tools / machines used in cutting and tailoring and their correct identification.|
|Constable ( Gardener ) [ Male only ]||Knowledge of different kinds of plants, flowers and seasonal plants and the ability to recognize them.|
|Knowledge of chemical fertilizers and their use.|
|Knowledge of: preservation of seeds of different plants, season of plantation and plantation techniques.|
|Knowledge about budding and grafting, preparing the bouquets by using flowers of different colours.|
|Ability to identify and recognize the tools used in gardening.|
|Constable ( Cobbler ) [ Male only ]||Knowledge of stitching and repairing shoes.|
|Ability to identify and recognize the tools used in the trade.|
|Ability to identity and recognize the different types of leather and material used in the trade work.|
|Ability to identify and recognize the nails and threads used for repairing shoes.|
|Knowledge of different parts of a leather – sewing machine and the ability to carry out minor repairs.|
|Constable ( Cook ) [ Male only ]||Preparation of different dishes veg. as well as non – veg. and correct use of condiments.|
|Method of garnishing and serving the food.|
|Hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness of the kitchen.|
|Knowledge and capability to prepare food ( Vegetarian / Non – vegetarian ) for one platoon strength and method of layout / serving.|
|Constable ( WaterCarrier ) [ Male only ]||Flour kneading and preparation of chapatti ( Roti ).|
|Cutting of vegetables, Salad, table layout and grinding of condiments.|
|Cleaning of utensils of a cook house.|
|Knowledge about ways to maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen / cook house.|
|Constable ( Washer Man ) [ Male only ]||Washing of various types of clothes.|
|Ironing of clothes.|
|Knowledge about dry – cleaning of clothes.|
|Knowledge about use of various detergents / washing powders, soaps etc and their use in correct quantity.|
|Constable ( Barber ) [ Male only ]||Hair cutting of various types.|
|Body / head massage.|
|Knowledge about use of tools / machines used in the trade work.|
|Constable ( SafaiKaramchari ) [ Male only ]||Knowledge about tools, cleaning material used in the trade work.|
|Cleaning of bathroom, toilet wash basin etc.|
|Collection and proper disposal of Trash / Garbage etc.|
|Ability to open a blocked sewer pipe line, latrine and septic tank.|
ITBP Constable Written Test ( OMR Based ) 50 Marks :
i) The candidates who qualify in the PST and ITBP Trade Test will be required to appear in a ITBP Constable written test.
ii) The ITBP Constable written test for 50 marks containing 50 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue / Black Ball pen.
iii) The ITBP Constable Exam question paper will be set ( Bi – lingual i.e. in Hindi and English ) to assess the general awareness / general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in English / Hindi. The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English. The duration of the ITBP Constable written test will be 01 hour.
iv) It is intimated that the OMR answer sheet of written test will be processed / scanned in electronic machine. Any wrong entry of roll number, name, question booklet, number of question paper series will render the OMR sheet invalid and the same will not be evaluated. The concerned candidates will be responsible for such mistake on their part.
v) The candidate will be allowed to take carbon copy of the answer sheet. Answer key to the ITBP Constable Exam question paper will be posted on the ITBP website and displayed on the notice board after the ITBP Constable written examination is completed.
Merit List :
Merit list in each category namely Gen, SC, ST, OBC and Ex – servicemen will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the professional trade test and ITBP written test. While calculating combined marks, the marks obtained by a candidate in the ITBP Constable written test will be given 80% weightage and the marks obtained in the Trade Test will be given 20% weightage and on the basis of the same merit list will be prepared according to the total marks scored. On the basis of this merit the candidates shall be short listed for detailed ITBP Constable medical examination as per the trade wise and category wise vacancies.
Checking of Documents :
Testimonials of the candidates will be checked at the time of ITBP Detailed Medical Examination ( DME ). Original documents will be returned on the spot after verification and attested photocopies of certificates will be retained with the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Application. It is important that the candidates applying for ITBP Constable recruitment check their eligibility, to avoid disappointment at later stage.
ITBP Detailed Medical Examination 2014 :
Candidates shortlisted in order of merit as per category wise number of ITBP Constable vacancies, will be put through detailed medical examination to assess their fitness.
Appeal in Case of Rejection in ITBP Detailed Medical Examination :
A candidate declared unfit in ITBP detailed medical examination if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, can submit an ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 application for his re – medical examination with a duly filled Medical fitness certificate ( at Annexure – VI ) as a proof of evidence about the error of judgment on the part of ITBP Recruitment Medical Officer.
i. The medical certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitioner concerned to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been rejected as unfit for appointment in ITBP by a Medical Officer.
ii. The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains ITBP Medical Re – Examination Fee of Rupee 25/- in form of Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft in the name of Inspector General ( North West ) Frontier, ITBP and Rejection Slip ( original ) issued by the Presiding Officer. Demand Draft should be payable at SBI AFS Chandigarh code No 1495.
iii. The appeal complete in all respects should be submitted within 15 days from the date of issue of the communication i.e. Rejection Slip ( ITBP will not be responsible for any postal delay ) in which the finding of the Medical Officer are communicated to the candidate. The ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 application for re – medical examination shall be sent to Inspector General ( North – West ) Frontier, ITBP, Post Office – Seema Nagar, Near – Airport, Chandigarh ( UT ).
iv. The decision of the re – medical board of ITBP shall be final and no 2nd appeal will be entertained as per Govt. instructions. No correspondence for second appeal will be considered / entertained..
15. Departmental candidates should send their ITBP Constable Vacancy 2014 application through proper channel with “ No Objection Certificate ” from their employer. ITBP constable Recruitment 2014 Application received without proper channel and “ No Objection Certificate ” will be rejected.
16. No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose ITBP Constable Vacancy 2014 applications have been rejected.
17. Candidates belonging to physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for ITBP Constable examination.
18. All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi only.
19. All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the ITBP Constable recruitment tests through admit card. Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the ITBP Constable Recruitment Centre. The Government shall not be responsible for damage / injury if any, to the individual sustained during the ITBP Physical Efficiency Test. No TA / DA will be admissible. Incomplete ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained. No ITBP Constable Vacancy 2014 application after the last date as mentioned above will be accepted.
* The candidates are requested to go through the ITBP Constable recruitment notification and confirm their eligibility in all respects before submitting an ITBP Constable Vacancy ITBP Constable Recruitment 2014 Application Form.
* For frequent updates related to recruitment in ITBP, please visit www.itbpolice.nic.in.
* The mobile phone, camera or any electronic devices are not permitted inside the ITBP Constable recruitment venues. The candidates are advised no to carry any such device with them.