Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2013
Directorate General Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force.
Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
The last date of receipt of ITBP Recruitment 2013 applications form is 22.07.2013 and for far flung areas the date is 29.07.2013.
1. Name of the Post & Pay Scale for ITBP Force Recruitment 2013 :
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment of Deputy Judge Attorney General / Deputy Commandant
ITBP invites applications from eligible male & female Indian citizens having LLB degree to fill up following vacant Group “ A ” posts in the pay scale & allowances as admissible under rules.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale ( )|
|1||Deputy Judge Attorney General / Deputy Commandant||11||PB – 3 15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay 6,600 /- per month plus allowances.|
Important for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2013 :
1. Into Tibetan Border Police Force invites Applications from Indian citizens for filling up of 11 posts of Deputy Judge Attorney General ( Deputy Commandant ) Group A, Gazetted Non – Ministerial Combatised Posts ) in the PB – 3 of 15600 – 39100 /- Plus Grade Pay of 6600/- in ITBPF ( MHA ) Govt of India.
2. On joining the organization, selected candidates will be governed by ITBPF Act 1992 and ITBP Rules 1994 as amended from time to time and are liable to serve anywhere in Union of India or outside. The post being Combatised stream of the Force, the officers selected will have to wear the rank and batches of the post as per Govt. of India. orders / instructions.
3. The candidates who will be called for interview are entitled to travelling expenses as per provisions contained in Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. OM No F – 190145 / 1 / 74 – E. IV (B) dated 30 – 1 – 76 ( Govt. of decisions No. 5 & 08 below SR – 132 ) i.e ordinary bus fair or single 2nd class rail fair chargeable by passenger train the shortest route from the railway station nearest to the normal place of residence or from where they actually perform the journey whichever is nearer to the place of ITBP interview and is in excess of 250 Kms of both outward and return journey.
4. However in case candidate belonging to SC / ST Communities, 2nd class rail fare or bus fare shall be payable to the candidates provided the fare of the first 30 Kms of both outward and return journey is born by the candidate. In the both cases, it will be subject to production of certificate of non-employment in Government service from an MP or MLA Gazetted officer; of the place where he is residing.
Concession / Allowances :
1. In addition to above Scale of Pay, DA, HRA and Transport allowance wherever admissible, as per Government order and rates will be also be payable. The applicants will also be entitled to the following concessions / allowances :
1. Free relation in kind when posted in Border areas.
2. Special compensatory ( remote locality ) allowances at prescribed rates when posted to Specified / Border / Hill areas.
3. Free supply of fuel at Army scale for heating and washing purposes at certain heights as per availability.
4. Rent free un – furnished family accommodation at Bn and HQrS and Training Centers as per availability. In forward areas, camp type single accommodation will be provided free of cost as per availability.
5. Special duty allowance at 12 1/2 % of pay when posted in the North-East including Sikkim & Leh.
6. Initial uniform grant of 14000/- ( in two installments ) Renewal uniform grant of 3000/- after every 3 years and kit maintenance as the prescribed rate.
Eligibility Conditions for ITBP Recruitment 2013 :
The candidates applying for the post must fulfill the following conditions of eligibility.
Age Limit for ITBP Recruitment 2013 :
(i) Not exceeding 35 years as on closing date for receipt of ITBP Vacancy 2013 applications from candidates in India ( and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalya, Arunchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahual & Spiti Distt. and Pangi Sub – Divisioll of Chamba Distt of Himachal Pradesh, The Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Union Territory ofLakshadweep ).
ii) Age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of five years in the case of Government servants in accordance with the. instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time. Also relaxable upto 05 years in case of SC / ST candidates and three years for OBC Categories in accordance with the orders of the Central Government from time to time.
iii) The Age Relexation is also admissible to the ECOs / SSCOs as per GOI, Deptt ofPers & Trg. O.M, No.39016/15/79- Estt(C ) dated 7th September, 1981 and O.M. No. 36034/8/88-Estt(SCT) dated 19th May, 1988.
Educational Qualifications for ITBP Recruitment 2013 :
(a) Essential :
(i) Degree in Law from recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) Five years experience in Legal Affairs.
(iii) Should be qualified for enrolment as an Advocate.
(b) Desirable :
(i) A post graduate Degree in Law from recognized University of equivalent.
(ii) Two years experience in dealing with trials under special law related to Armed Forces.
Selection Process for Into Tibetan Police Force Recruitment 2013 :
Part – I Physical Screening Test ( PST )
( PST is qualifying in nature and no marks will be allotted for it )
Part – II : ITBP Written Examination 2013 :
1. Those who qualify in the preliminary physical measurement would be put through the ITBP written examination.
The ITBP Written Examination will include objective & subjective type questions to test the professional competence and ability of candidates.
(a) Professional subject – 100 marks ( 60% objective& 40% subjective ).
(b) General Awareness / General Knowledge- 25 marks ( objective type ).
(c) General Intelligence – 25 marks ( objective type ).
(d) General English – 50 marks ( 25 objective & 25 subjective ).
Part – III : ITBP Interview ( Personality Test ) ( 25 – Marks )
Those who qualify in the ITBP Written Examination would be required to appear before the Selection Board for interview on given date.
Part – IV Detailed ITBP Medical Exam.
The venue of above exams will be at Delhi.
Other Eligibility Conditions for ITBP Recruitment 2013 :
(a) Physical and Medical Standard :
The candidate should confirm to the following physical standards.
For Male :
(i) Hight : 165 Cms.
(ii) Chest : 81 Cms ( Unexpanded ) and 86 Cms ( Expanded ).
(iii) Weight : 50 Kgs.
Eyesight ( with or without glasses )
Distant Vision : 6/6 in one eye 6/9 in the other eye.
Near vision : 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye.
For female :
(i) Hight : 157 Cms.
(ii) Chest : Not applicable.
(iii) Weight : Proportionate to height.
Eyesight ( with or without glasses )
Distant Vision : 6/6 in one eye 6/9 in the other eye.
Near Vision : 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye.
1. The candidate must not have knock-knees, flat foot or squint in eyes and they should possess high-grade colour vision. The candidates will be tested for colour vision by Ishihara’s test as well as Edrich Green’s Lantern tests.
2. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties. Candidates should be in good physical and mental state for duties in high altitude and to serve in border areas with extreme climatic conditions.
3. Every candidate on having been selected will be produced before constituted ITBP Medical Examination Board for examination of his Medical fitness. The said Medical Board will issue Medical Examination report of the candidate in the prescribed form.
4. The Government of India reserves to themselves right to reject or accept any candidate after considering report of the Medical Examination Board.
Conditions of Service :
(i) Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any officer after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he is required to refund a sum equal to three months pay and allowances. attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him by the Force, whichever is higher.
General Conditions for ITBP Recruitment 2013 :
1. Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2013 application complete in all respect should reach ” The Dy Inspector General ( Pers ), Directorate General, ITBPF, MHA / Government of India, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – l1003″ by closing date.
2. Cover containing application must be superscribed in block letter as ” Application for the post of Deputy Judge Attorney general ( Deputy Commandant ) In ITBPF- 2013.
3. ITBP Recruitment 2013 Application which is not on prescribed proforma or not accompanied by the required enclosures or incomplete or defective application, shall be summarily; rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
4. Selected candidates will have to undergo basic training such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
Important Instructions for the ITBP Recruitment 2013 :
1. The Candidates shall produce the original certificate at the time of ITBP interview. Non-production of certificates shall be disqualification.
2. If anyone who does not fulfill the minimum physical standards, educational qualification and other qualification, chooses to apply, he runs the risk of incurring wasteful expenditure for which Govt. of India or the Selection Board accept no responsibility.
3. Attested copies of testimonials / certificates should only be attached with the ITBP Recruitment 2013 application. Candidates already in Govt. service must apply through proper channel.
Form of ITBP Application 2013 :
1. The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility condition may apply. Giving their particulars in the enclosed proforma.
2. ITBP Recruitment 2013 Applications received unsigned or incomplete in any respect will be rejected. Each application shall be accompanied by a crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft worth 50/- payable to the Accounts Officer, Directorate General, ITBP, New Delhi.
3. The candidate belonging SC / ST community need not sent prescribed fees alongwith their ITBP Recruitment 2013 application form.
Application Form for ITBP Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates fulfilling the above conditions of eligibility may apply on white paper in the prescribed proforma attached with Into Tibetan Border Police Force advertisement.
2. The candidates must send the following documents with application :
(i) Certified true copy of the matriculation or equivalent certificate as proof of date of birth with mark sheet.
(ii) Certified true copy of certificate of Bachelors Degree in Law as mentioned in para-5 with mark sheet.
(iii) Two identical photograph ( recent passport size ) 5 x 7 cms approx, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, one pasted on application from and other attached to the application duly attached on reverse.
(iv) Two self address stamped envelop of I 1.5 ems x 27.5cms size.
(v) Attested copy of NOC issued by the employers in case the candidate is a Government employee, be attached.
Closing date of Receipt of ITBP Recruitment 2013 application :
The last date of receipt of Into Tibetan application is 22.07.2013 for all states except for Assam, Meghalya, Arunchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division. of J & K State, Lahual & Spiti Distt. and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba distt of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadeep for which last date is 29.07.2013.