CRPF Odisha Constable ( General Duty ) Recruitment 2013 Eligibility
Recruitment of 852 vacancies for the post of Constable ( General Duty ) for Male Candidates in CAPFs i.e. BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBF & SSB will be carried out though special rally system in Koraput, Malkangiri and Bolangir Districts ( only for the candidates belonging to Koraput, Malkangiri and Bolangiri Districts ) of Odisha State for all categories.
Place and Date of CRPF Recruitment 2013 :
|Name of the State||Districts||Full address of rally Centre where rallies will be held||Day / Date / Time|
|Odisha||Koraput||3rd bn OSAP Ground atKoraput, Odisha ( OdishaState Armed Police )||27th may 2013 ( Monday ) to 29th May, 2013 ( wednesday ) ( at 07:00 hrs every morning )|
|Malkangiri||Sector head quarter, BSF Ground at new reserve Office, distt – police, Malkangiri mv -03 ( odisha )||27th may 2013 ( monday ) to 29th may,2013 ( wednesday ) ( at 07:00 hrs every morning )|
|Bolangir||District reserve police line, Manoharpur, bolangir, Odisha, pin – 767 001||27th may 2013 ( monday ) to 29th may, 2013 ( wednesday ) ( at 07:00 hrs every morning )|
Interested / eligible personnel have to register their names in above Mentioned locations / venues alongwith filled in application form ( appendix ‐ A ) and other documents and photograph at 07:00 hrs every morning from 27th may, 2013 to 29th may, 2013. Candidates should come prepared for Recruitment tests.
District, Category wise Vacancies are as under :
|District / State||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Koraput ( Odisha )||97||60||103||24||284|
|Malkangiri ( Odisha )||97||60||103||24||284|
|Bolangir ( Odisha )||97||60||103||24||284|
(a) 10% vacancies in each category are reserved for ex‐servicemen.
(b) Vacancies are subject to variation i.e. increase/decrease. The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
(b) Allocation of candidates to CAPFs ie. BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP & SSB will be made in order of merit‐cum ‐ choice and vacancy position.
District of Domicile :
1. The category wise vacancies are to be filled up by the candidates only belonging to above LWE affected Districts of Odisha State.
2. The candidate belonging to that particular LWE District will only be considered for recruitment in their respect District on producing of valid “Domicile Certificate” issued by competent authorities so authorized by the concerned State / District to prove their domiciliary Status. No candidate hailing from other LWE districts will be allowed to participate in the rally.
Pay and Allowances And Other Facilities :
1. Pay Scale for the post of Constable ( General Duty ) will be 5200 ‐ 20200 plus Grade Pay 2000/‐.
2. In addition, the post will carry dearness allowances / Ration Money as admissible from time to time, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave as admissible under rules in the Force.
Eligibility Criteria :
(A) Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
(B) Education Qualification :
The candidate must have passed matriculation examination or its equivalent from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2013 :
Between 18 to 23 years as on 01/01/2013.
(1) The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC & Ex‐servicemen in accordance with the Government orders on the subject on producing the caste certificate issued by the competent District authority as per attached Appendix ‐ B ( for SC / ST ) and Appendix‐C (for OBC).
(2) Candidates should note that only the Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / secondary Examination certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of appearing in recruitment along with CRPF Recruitment 2013 application will be accepted by the Board for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
(3) The age relaxation available to different category of eligible candidates, for claiming age relaxation as on the date of reckoning.
|Category||Age – Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|SC / ST||05 Years|
|Ex – Service men ( Genl. )||03 Years after deduction of military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Ex – Service men ( OBC )||06 Years ( 03 years + 03 years ) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Ex – Service men ( SC / ST )||08 years ( 03 years + 05 years ) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|