CISF Constable Driver Recruitment Application Form 2014 :
CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 Application on the proforma as per Appendix – ‘A’ should be sent to the authorities prescribed below for the candidate belonging to the States / UTs mentioned against each along with requisite application fees of 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 4. SC / ST and Ex – Servicemen candidates are exempted from CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application fee.
Name of the Officer to whom
application should be sent
Postal Order on
required to be drawn
in favour of
Name of the post
office where postal
order will be
and Odisha. Chattisgarh, Dadra
and Nagar Haveli,
Daman and Diu,
Madhya Pradesh and
|DIG, CISF ( East Zone )
Patliputra Near Raj Chikitsa,
Boring Road, Patna, Bihar -
DIG, CISF ( West Zone )
CISF Complex, Sector – 35
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai,
Maharastra – 410210
Commandant / DDO
CISF East Zone, Patna Assistant
Commandant / DDO
CISF West Zone,
|GPO Patna GPO Mumbai|
Pradesh, Jammu and
Kashmir, Punjab and
|DIG, CISF ( North Zone – I ),
CISF Campus, Saket, Post :
Malaviya Nagar, New Delhi -
|PAO CISF New Delhi||GPO New Delhi|
|DIG, CISF ( North Zone – II ),
CISF, D – 729, GTB Nagar,Kareli, Allahabad, Uttar
Pradesh – 211016
Commandant / DDO,
CISF, North Zone – II,
Puducherry andTamil Nadu
|DIG, CISF ( South Zone )
Rajaji Bhawan, ‘D’ Block,
Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu -600090
Commandant / DDO
CISF South Zone
Meghalaya, Mizoram,Nagaland, Sikkim,
Tripura and West
|DIG. CISF ( North East Zone )
Premises No.553, East
Township Kasba, Kolkata,West Bengal – 700107
Commandant / DDO
CISF North East Zone
How to Apply CISF Constable Driver Recruitment Application ?
1. Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
2. Name & Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
3. CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
4. CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
5.CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment Application form 2014 duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Appendix – ‘A’ and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self attested may be sent to concerned DIG as mentioned in Para – 5 above by 19th July, 2014 and in case of residents of North East region by 26th July, 2014 alongwith the following documents. One similar photograph will also be affixed on the Admit Card ( Appendix -‘C’ )
(a) A crossed non refundable Indian Postal Order for 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) for General and OBC candidates on account of CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application fee drawn in favour of the officers mentioned in Column 3 of the table given at para 5 above and payable at the post office as shown in Column 4 therein. No claim for refund of the application fee will be entertained on the ground that the application was rejected. Payment of applicaation fee other than Postal Order will not be entertained and candidature will be rejected.
(b) No CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application fee is applicable for SC / ST and Ex – Servicemen candidates.
(c) Photostat copies of the Educational qualification certificate( s ) in proof of age and educational qualification etc., issued by a recognized University / Board duly attested by a Gazetted Officer be enclosed.
(d) Photostat copies of SC / ST and OBC certificate on the proforma prescribed by the Central Government as per Appendix – ‘D’, ‘E’ of the Notification.
(e) Candidates falling in the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas shall enclose certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM / Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix – ‘I’ of the Notification.
(f) Candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and, Jammu and Kashmir shall enclose either domicile certificate or certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM / Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix – ‘I’ of the Notification.
(g) Two self addressed envelopes ( 8 x 19 Cms size ) duly affixing postal stamps for 22/- ( Rupees twenty two only ) each thereon.
(h) Two additional self signed ( in the front ) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped alongwith CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application form.
(i) Questionnaire as per Appendix – ‘B’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
(j) Admit Card as per Appendix – ‘C’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
(k) Departmental candidates may submit their CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application through proper channel duly signed by the Unit Commander on the application form.
(l) Attested Photo copy of valid driving licence for Heavy Motor Vehicles ( or Transport Vehicles ), Light Motor Vehicles and Motor Cycle with gear.
(m) Photostat copy of Certificate from the concerned RTO regarding validity of the Licence if Motor Cycle with gear, LMV licence is issued before attaining the age of 18 years and if HMV / Transport Vehicle license is issued before attaining the age of 20 years.
(n) Photostat copy of Certificate from the concerned RTO regarding date of issue of Motor cycle with gear, LMV and HMV license ( Transport Vehicle ) in case issuing date of all three licenses not mentioned in the licences.
(o) Photostat copy of 03 – years driving experience certificate
(p) Photostat copy of Certificate from District Collector / District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
(q) Photostat copy of Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 for age relaxation.
Additional documents to be produced by Ex – Servicemen
a) Photostat copy of Discharge certificate
b) Undertaking as per Appendix – ‘F’
c) Photostat copy of Certificate from the concerned RTO regarding validity of the Licence if Motor Cycle with gear, LMV & HMV / Transport vehicle licence is issued on the same day ( for Ex – Servicemen candidates only ).
6. The envelope containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE / DRIVER IN CISF – 2014.
7. Candidates failing in any of the prescribed tests will be eliminated at that stage
8. The candidates applying for this post will have to go through Physical Efficiency Tests and Driving Tests etc. The candidates should come well prepared for the prescribed events and participate at their own risk. CISF or Government of India will not be liable for any damages in the event of any injury or other casualty suffered by a candidate during the entire recruitment process and journey.
9. During the process of recruitment candidates who are not satisfied with the decision of the Recruitment Board may prefer appeal in writing the same day to the Supervising DIG for the Recruitment Centre and the decision of the Supervising DIG will be final. No representation after completion of recruitment process shall be entertained.
10. Selected candidates are required to undergo basic training in our RTC for which they will be informed separately through offer of appointment letter. They will be on probation for a period of two years which can be extended. During the period of probation if found unfit for any reason the services are liable to be terminated.
11. CISF will not be responsible for postal delays.
12. An CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not confirming to the official Format / having incomplete information / wrong information / incomplete requisite certificates / misrepresentation of facts / left unsigned / submitted without fee where due / without an attested or self attested photograph pasted at the appropriate place.
13. CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 Application must be submitted in the prescribed format published with this advertisement as Appendix – ‘A’. The application form may be typed out in double space or written in hand neatly but format should be the same as published. No application form will be supplied by this department.
14. Persons employed in Government / semi Government / Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or enclose a “No objection certificate” from their employer. They have to submit a Certificate as per Appendix – ‘J’.
15. Any certificate other than in Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested, else will not be entertained.
16. Any sort of canvassing or recommendation will debar the candidate from selection.
17. CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 applications will not be entertained and no correspondence will be made. Applications may be rejected due to reasons such as :
(a) Incomplete or illegible and not submitted on prescribed format.
(b) Without postal order of 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) except SC / ST & Ex – Servicemen candidates.
(c) Without two self addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps of 22/- each
(d) Unsigned / Undated / without photograph
(e) Not enclosing copies of all requisite certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officers.
(f) Under aged / Over aged candidates
(g) Not possessing the requisite educational qualification at the time of submitting CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application.
(h) Not possessing the requisite Driving licenses at the time of submitting CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application
(i) CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 Applications not filled in English or Hindi or not filled by candidate in his own handwriting.
(j) Without proper certificate in respect of SC / ST / OBC candidates. Certificates should be obtained from competent authority in the prescribed format ( As prescribed in this notification )
(k) Applications received after the closing date as mentioned in this notification.
(l) Any other irregularity like mutilated or damaged CISF Constable Drivers Recruitment 2014 application / documents etc
18. Candidates should come duly prepared for 8 – 10 days stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA / DA will be admissible for the journey and stay. Mobile Phone and Calculator are strictly prohibited in the recruitment venue.
19. In case a candidate is found unfit / ineligible for service on any ground after his selection / appointment his service will be terminated without assigning any reason.
20. Any shortcoming, which could not be detected at the time of initial scrutiny of the documents and found / noticed at a later stage, shall render the candidate disqualified for the post and he will not be allowed to appear in subsequent events of the recruitment and no correspondence will be entertained in the subject.
21. The Director General, CISF reserve the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
22 Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests for recruitment of Constable / Driver does not confer the right of selection of the candidates but they should have to stand in merit keeping in view the available vacancies of that particular post.
23. Success in various stages of recruitment confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after medical examination and such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the service / post.
24. Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment for which they have qualified. If a candidate is absent from any stage / event for which he has qualified, his candidature will be cancelled.
25. CISF strives to recruit fit committed, sincere and best candidates with transparency and impartiality. Hence candidates are advised to “BEWARE OF TOUTS”.
26. For updates regarding Recruitment such as issue of admit card, date of Recruitment, result, conducting of medical examination etc., please visit CISF website http : www.cisf.gov.in.