CISF Constable & Tradesman Recruitment Online Application Form 2014
Application Form :
Application Fee :
CISF Newdelhi Recruitment 2014 Application on the proforma as per Appendix-‘A’ should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below along with requisite application fees of 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 2 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 3. SC / ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee. This notification along with requisite forms etc is available at http://www.cisfrecruitment.org and www.cisf.gov.in.
Name of the State / UT in which the candidate resides
Name of the Officer to whom application should be sent
Postal Order on account of application fee required to be drawn in favour of
Name of the post office where
postal order will be payable
|Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa||DIG / CISF East Zone HQrs, Boring Road, Pataliputra Patna - 800 013 ( Bihar )||Assistant Commandant / DDO CISF EZ HQr Patna||GPO Patna|
|Chhatisgarh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra||DIG / CISF West Zone HQrs CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai - 410210. ( Maharashtra )||Assistant Commandant / DDO CISF ( WZ - I ) HQr Mumbai||GPO Mumbai|
|Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh,Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab. Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh||DIG / CISF North Zone - I HQrs CISF Campus, Saket PO: Malaviya Nagar New Delhi - 110 017 ( Delhi )||Assistant Commandant / DDO CISF NZ - I HQr New Delhi||GPO New Delhi|
|Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu||DIG / CISF South Zone HQrs D Block, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai - 600090 ( Tamil Nadu )||Assistant Commandant / DDO |
CISF SZ HQr, Chennai
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal||DIG / North East Zone HQrs, CISF Premises No.533, CISF East Kolkata, Township Kasba, Kolkatta - 700 107 ( West Bengal )||Assistant Commandant / DDO CISF NEZ HQr Kolkata||GPO Kolkata|
Candidate should submit their CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 application only as mentioned against their State of domicile. Application submitted to other authorities shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
a) Application form duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Appendix -‘A’ and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self attested may be sent so as to reach concerned Zonal DIsG as shown in the para-6 above by 16th September, 2014 alongwith the following documents.
1. A crossed non refundable Indian Postal Order for 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) for General and OBC candidates on account of CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 application fee drawn in favour of the officers mentioned in Column.2 the table given at para 6 above and payable at the post office as shown in Column.3 therein. No claim for refund of the CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 application fee will be entertained on the ground that the CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 application will be rejected. Payment of application fee other than Postal Order will not be entertained and candidature will be rejected.
2. No CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 application fee is applicable for SC / ST and Ex – Servicemen candidates.
3. Photostat copies of the Educational qualification certificate(s) in proof of age and educational qualification etc., issued by a recognized University / Board duly attested by a Gazetted Officer be enclosed.
4. Photostat copies of SC / ST and OBC certificate on the proforma prescribed by the Central Government as per Appendix – ‘D’, ‘E’ of the Notification.
5. Candidates falling in the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas shall enclose certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM / Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix -‘H’ of the Notification.
6. Candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir shall enclose either domicile certificate or certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM / Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix – ‘H’ of the Notification.
7. A self addressed envelopes ( 8 x 19 Cms size ) duly affixing postal stamps for 22/- ( Rupees twenty two only ) thereon.
8. Two additional self signed ( in the front ) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped alongwith CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 application form.
9. Questionnaire as per Appendix – ‘B’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
10 Admit Card as per Appendix – ‘C’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
11. Form of undertaking to be submitted by Employees of Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies as per Appendix -’I’ / Departmental candidates may submit Photostat copy of service certificate from the Unit Commander.
12. Photostat copy of Certificate from District Collector / District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
13. Photostat copy of Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 for age relaxation.
14. Certificates of technical qualification relating to the post if any
15. Certificates of experience relating to the post, if any
16. The candidates are required to submit their domicile certificate belonging to any of the States under the Sector where they are applying.
17. Candidates may indicate at column No.5 & 6 of Appendix – “A” whether they belong to one of the minority communities notified by Govt. namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists or Zoroastrians ( Parsees ).
Additional Documents :
Undertaking as per Appendix -‘F’
The envelop containing above documents should be super scribed CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 application for the post of Constable / Barber or Const / Boot Maker or Const / Cook or Const / Carpenter or Const Electrician or Const / Motor Pump Attendant or Const / Painter or Const / Sweeper or Const / Washer Man or Const / Water Carrier which ever is applicable.
Physical Measurements Etc. :
i) During the process of CISF Newdelhi recruitment candidates who are not satisfied with the decision of the Recruitment Board may prefer appeal in writing to the Supervising DIG ( Appellate Authority ) of the CISF Newdelhi Recruitment Center on the same day and the decision of the Supervising DIG will be final.
ii) Generally appeal will only lie against incorrect measurement of height, chest and weight.
iii) Appeals for re-conduct of running will not be entertained.
e) Appeal against Findings of Medical Examination :
(i) In all cases a candidate, who has been declared UNFIT for appointment in CISF in the Medical Examination, will be communicated the grounds for rejection in broad terms by the Examining Medical Officer.
(ii) The candidate, if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Examination, can submit an appeal within 15 days from the date of medical examination for Review Medical Examination alongwith a proof of his fitness in the prescribed form as per Appendix-‘G’ of the advertisement enclosing a Demand Draft of 25/-.
iii) The medical certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitioner concerned to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been declared unfit for appointment by a Medical Officer.
iv) The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains Review Medical Examination fee of 25/- through Demand Draft. ( the details of authority to whom the appeal should be submitted and DDO concerned and payable branch etc., will be mentioned in the Rejection Slip itself to be issued by the Examining Medical Officer / Chairman of the CISF Newdelhi Recruitment Board ).
Application Closing Date :
CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 Applications should be sent so as to reach the concerned Zonal DIG of CISF as shown in the para – 6 above by 16th September, 2014 and in case of residents of North East region by 23rd September, 2014.
No CISF Newdelhi Constable & Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 application will be entertained which is received after the due date.