SVPNPA Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Director
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel invites application of the post of Assistant Director (Computer) in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad - 500 052.
- Classification of SVPNPA Post : General Central Service Group 'A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Scale of Pay for SVP National Police Academy : Level-11 in Pay matrix.
- DA, HRA & CCA : As admissible under the Central Govt orders from time to time.
- Deputation Allowance : Within the same station - 5% of (Basic Pay + DP) subject to maximum of 2000/- P.M. In other cases - 10% of (Basic Pay + DP) subject to maximum of 4000/- P.M.
- Method of SVPNPA Recruitment : By deputation (including short-term contract) for one year.
SVP National Police Academy Eligibility for Assistant Director
A. Officers under the Central / State Government / Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / Public Undertakings / Statutory or autonomous organizations :
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis; (or)
- With 5 years regular service in level-10 in the pay matrix or equivalent; and
B. Possessing the following qualifications and experience :
- Master’s Degree in Computers from a recognized University / Institution;
- 5 years experience in IT infrastructure Management, Linux & Windows Server Administration, Networking, Database Administration, Unified Threat Management (UTM) and IT / Data Security (Servers & Software).
- Certifications in CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) or CISM (Certified Information Security Management) or CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professionals) or ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or Comp TIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).
- Adequate knowledge and experience in Police Computerisation and Cyber Crime.
- Knowledge of IT application in Police.
- Knowledge of Cyber Crime Investigation.
Note 1 : The period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this, appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years’.
Note 2 : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of receipt of applications.
SVP National Police Academy Nature of Duties
- To design, organise and conduct all IT and Cybercrime related Training Programs for the Basic Course, In-Service Courses and Courses organised by NDCRTC.
- Technology survey and identification of the right kind of equipments related to equipments required by IT Section & Photo Section.
- Finalize the technical specification of LAN Cabling, Network Switches, WiFi Access Points and other IT applications required for the Academy.
- Checking all items of stores related to Network Devices, Computers, MFPs, Printers, UPS, Photocopying Machine, Scanners, WiFi Devices, Storage, Optical Fibres and other miscellaneous items related to Computer Section. Also check the stores of Photo Section.
- To perform the role of member of purchase of all equipments for Computer and Photo Section assigned by the Competent Authority.
- Duty detailment of all permanent staff, contractual staff and all Daily Wagers of Computer and Photo Section.
- Close supervision of day-to-day maintenance of NPA IT infrastructure including System, Servers, Data Centre, DR Centre, WiFi Access Points, Online / Offline UPS, etc.
- He/She will also supervise day-to-day work of Photo / Arts Section.
- Any other works assigned by the Competent Authority.