SVPNPA Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Director
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel invites application of the post of Assistant Director (Scientific Aids) in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad - 500 052.
1. Classification of SVPNPA Post : General Central Service Group 'A' Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
2. Scale of Pay for SVP National Police Academy : Level -11 in the Pay Matrix.
3. DA, HRA & Other Allowances : As admissible under the Central Government Orders from time to time.
4. Method of SVPNPA Recruitment 2017 : By deputation (including Short-term Contract) for one year.
5. Training Allowance (Admissible) : Only to the persons working in Government Departments : As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
SVP National Police Academy Eligibility for Assistant Director 2017
Transfer on deputation(including Short-Term Contract) for one year :
(1) Officers under the Central I State Government Organisations :
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; OR
- with five years regular service in posts of level in the matrix, level-10 53,100-1,67,800/- (Pay Band-3 15600 - 39100/- with Grade Pay of 5400/-. Pre-Revised).
Essential : Five years work experience in any of the Central / State Forensic Laboratories.
Desirable : Ph.D. in Forensic Science / Physics / Chemistry / Zoology I Biochemistry I Botany I Molecular Biology.
SVP National Police Academy Nature of Duties 2017
The Assistant Director (Scientific-Aids) will be in-charge of the Forensic Section in the Academy and shall be responsible for efficient working of Forensic Section. He/She is required to teach the subject of Forensic Science for the basic courses and in-service courses. He/She will also be responsible for conducting Courses, Seminars and Workshops assigned to him when nominated as Course Coordinator. He/She will also be responsible for any additional duties assigned to him by the Deputy Directors, Joint Directors and Director as notified from time to time.
SVP National Police Academy Deputation I Age : The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre. Post held immediately preceding this appointment in the department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three (03) years. The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.