SVPNPA Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Director
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel invites application of the post of Assistant Director (Law) in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad - 500 052.
Job Location: SVPNPA, Hyderabad, 500052 Telangana
Last Date: 8th November 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: Possessing a Master's Degree in Law from a recognised University and having three years experience in teaching Law subjects. Desirable: Master of Philosophy or Doctorate Degree in Law from a recognised University.
Pay Scale:Pay Scale: INR 67700-208700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply: may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than two months from the date of publication of this notice in the Employment News. The details including Prescribed Proforma and eligibility conditions etc. are also available on SVP NPA website: www.svpnpa.gov.in.
Important Dates: Published on: 8th September 2019
Last date for application is: 8th November 2019 For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Applications are invited from eligible individuals for filling up of one post of ‘ Senior Scientific Officer’ in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, purely on outsourcing basis for a period of one year or till the regular vacancy is filled up, whichever is earlier. Pay and other eligibility criteria are given below:
SARDAR VALLABHBHAI PATEL NATIONAL POLICE
Hyderabad - 500 052
Name of the Post - Senior Scientific Officer , No. of vacancy - 01 Posts , Remuneration. -
(i) Pay Level-10 in the pay matrix @ Rs. 56100-177500, (Remuneration for other than retired personnel: Rs. 84,360/-)
(ii) Remuneration for the personnel retired from Govt service will be fixed as per their “Last pay drawn minus monthly pension before commutation plus DA for the residual amount at the prevalent rate.”
Age Limit : - The maximum age of the applicant as on 01.11.2019 should not exceed 65 years.
Education Qualification & Experience (Copy of certificates must be attached) - Essential: -
(i) Masters Degree in Forensic Science/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Toxicology/ Zoology Botany/ Bio-chemistry/ Biology/ Microbiology/ Forensic DNA & Serology/ from a recognized University.
(ii) Minimum five years teaching experience in recognized Academy institution/ training institution/ Academy.
(iii) Working knowledge of computers.
Nature of Duties : -
(1) Taking theory & practical classes in Forensic Science, Forensic Toxicology and forensic Medicine for IPS Probationers.
(2) Holding demonstration classes of various techniques used in Forensic Science.
(3)Planning and conducting Simulation Exercises;
(4)Supervise the simulated exercises in the crime scene hall.
(5)Ensuring proper record and maintenance of various equipments procured for the Forensic Science Wing.
(6)Ensure proper maintenance of the crime museum in the Academy.
(7)Assisting the Assistant Director (Scientific Aids) who is the overall in-charge of Forensic Science Section in the Academy.
(8)Any other duties allotted to him by the Competent Authority from time to time.
vi) Terms & conditions
i) The appointee will not be entitled for any kind of regular leave except 8 (eight) days Casual Leave on pro-rata basis i.e. one for every 45 days in the calendar year.
ii) The contractual appointee shall not be entitled for residential accommodation, transport facility, CGHS, Medical reimbursement etc
iii) Medical facilities to the appointee and his wife including minor children will be provided in the NPA Hospital only. No referral facility will be extended to appointee and his applicable family members.
iv) The contract appointment will not bestow on him/her any right for claiming regular appointment in the Academy.
v) The Academy reserves the right to cancel the entire selection, without assigning any reasons and without incurring any liability thereof.
The employer (SVP NPA) can modify, add, delete and
amend/change about terms and conditions._
2. The format of Application form is enclosed herewith. Duly filled-in applications, along with copies of all supporting documents including copy of Pension Payment Order issued by the government and copies of educational qualification certificates & experience certificates, should reach the Assistant Directoij(Estt), SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad 500052, on or before 17.10.2019. I
S.V.P. National Police Academy, Hyderabad (040) 24015151 to 58 (8 Lines) Fax (040) 24015179
Application forms : - Click Here
Applications are invited from eligible individuals for filling up following posts in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad-500052, purely on outsourcing basis for a period of one year or till the regular vacancy is filled up, whichever is earlier.
(a) Assistant Director (Law) : 01 post
(b) Reader (Reaching Methodology) : 01 post
(c) Reader (Behavioural Science) : 01 post
(d) Deputy Commandant (Wireless) : 01 post
2. The maximum age of the applicant as on 01-01-2020 should not exceed 65 years. Pay, qualifications required and application form are available in Academy website http:// www.svpnpa.gov.in/vacancies. The duly filled in application, along with all copies of education qualification certificates and experience certificates, should reach to the Assistant Director (Estt), SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad 500052 on or before 05.02.2020.
Inviting nominations for filling up the post of X-ray Technician in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad - on deputation Basic-Reg.
Nominations are invited for post of X-ray Technician to be filled on deputation basis in this Academy.
2. The details of pay and allowances and eligibility criteria are given in Annexure -1 enclosed herewith.
3. It is requested that the above vacancy may kindly be circulated among all Departments/Institutions/Offices under your charge and also for hosting the same on the website. The nominations of eligible officials alongwith their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-ll) duly attested and countersigned by the competent authority may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than 42 days from the date of publication of this notice in the Employment News.
Name of the Post : - X-ray Technician
Classification of the post : - General Central Service Group-'C’ Non-Gazetted
Level in the Pay Matrix : - Level -4 in the Pay Matrix Rs.25,500-81,100/
DA, HRA & other allowances : - As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
Training Allowance : - Not Applicable
Method of Recruitment : - By Deputation
Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territory or Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertaking or Statutory Bodies or Recognised Research Institute or Universities and Semi Government organisations:
(i) holding analogous posts in the Parent Cadre with three years’ Regular service in the Level-4.
Note 1 : Period of deputation includinq period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same organisation/department shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 2 : The maximum aae limit for aooointment for deDutation bv Deputation shall be not exceeding fifty six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Nature of Duties : -
1. Taking X-rays of the patients who are advised for X-ray by the Doctors.
2. To create X-ray images of the parts of human body using Radiographic Equipment.
3. To assist in the diagnosis of medical problems.
4. Issuing of X-ray films/reports to the patients.
Refers Notification and Applications Forms : - Click Here