DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF CIVILIAN GROUP 'C' AT RASHTRIYA MILITARY SCHOOL BANGALORE
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for the posts as indicated below. Application form as per Appcndix-I duly completed in all respects along with alt requisite documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should reach The Rashtriya Military School Bengaluru. Post Box No. 250-10. Museum Road Post. Opp. Johnson Market. Hosur Road. Pirv56G025 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
1 LDC 03 02 01 Pay Level-2 Pay Mairix Rs. 199CO/-Rs. 63200/- Between 18 to 25 yrs (i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University. (ii) English Typing @ 35 w.p.m on Computer.
2 Lab Attendant 01 01 Pay Level-1 Pay Malnx-Rs 18000.'-Rs S6900/- Between 18 to 27 yrs Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board and should be conversant with the duties of Lab Attendant.
3 MTS Peon 02 01 01 Pay Lovel-1 Pay Matrix-Rs 18000,'-Rs 56900/- Botweon 18 to 25 yrs Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board and should be conversant with the duties of Peon.
4 MTS Mali 01 01 Pay Level-1 Pay Matnx-Rs 18000.'-Rs S6900/- Between 18 to 25 yrs Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board and should be conversant with the duties of Mali.
5 MTS Watchman 03 01 01 01 Pay Level-1 Pay Malrix-RS 10OOO-'-Rs 56900/- Between 18 to 25 yrs Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board and should be conversant with the duties of Watchman.
6 MTS Safaiwala 04 03 01 Pay Level-1 Pay Matrix-Rs 18000/-Rs 56900,'- Between 18 to 25 yrs Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board and should be conversant with ihe duties of Safaiwala.
7 Washerman 01 01 Pay Level-1 Pay Matrix-Rs 13000,'-Rs 56900'- Between 18 to 25 yrs Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board and should be conversant with Ihe duties of Washerman.
a Table Waiter 01 01 Pay Level-1 'ay Matrix-Rs IfiOOO'-Rs 56500'- Between 18 to 25 yrs Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board and should be conversant with the duties of Table Waiter.
1. Note Abbreviations used : UR - Unreserved, SC - Scheduled Caste. ST - Scheduled Tribes. OBC - Other Backward Castes. EWS- Ecor-omically Weaker Sectswi. 2. Place of Examination : Rashtriya Military School, Bengaluru. 3. The candidates will be put through a selection process. Sclccticn will be made as per existing Govt rules & regulations. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. 4. Written Test will be held on 21 March 2021. Trade Test for successful candidates for all categories will be hosted on Schcoi website.
S/No. Important Instructions (q) One 12x18 cm self addressed envelope affixed with Rs 30'- postage stamp with three self attested recent passport photographs (no; more than three months old) should be attached along with the application form. (r) Usage of unfair means during the exam will be considered as misconduct and will load to disqualification of the candidature.
5. Important Instruction to the Candidates/Applicants:- Si'No.
- Closing date for receiving of application will bo 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Rashtriya Military School Bengaluru will not be responsible for any postal delay cr failure.
- Persons working in Cenlral.'Slate GovtfPSU must apply through proper channel along with the certificate from their establishment that no disciplinary action is contemplated / pending against them and that ihey have no objection in releasing them m case of selection.
- New entrants to Government service, entering on or after 01 Jan 2004 are governed by the New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (Known as New Pension Scheme).
- principal reserves the right to change ihe number of vacancies if necessary
- If the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will no? be convenient or possible 1o arrange examination for all the candidates. The Pretcipal. reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit on the basis of cither percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed minimum essential qualifications or desirable qualifications or qualifications higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or experience. The candidates must clearly super -scribe" Application for the post of
........................................on the top of the Envelope and category in Capital
letters. The reserved category candidate should also write their category on the left hand oorner of the envelope. OBC candidate applying for the post under OBC category should give certificate as per Appendix-ll. EWS candidate applying for the post under EWS category should give certificate as per Appendix-Ill. Incomplete or unsigned application and without left/Right Thumb impression o< applications not accompanied by attested copies of certificate or application received at Rashtriya Military School Bengaluru after the last date of receipt of application or without additional photographs duly self attested will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The application can be filled by the candidates either in English/Hindi. On final selection, the candidates will be liable for AJI India Service Liabilities. No boarding or lodging/expenses on travelling for any post will be provided. Candidates must make their own arrangements. Applications will be accepted only through Registered Post or speed post. The application should be addressed to The Principal, Rashtriya Military School Bengaluru, Bengaluru- 560025. Application form may be downloaded from the school website www.rashtriya militaryschoots.edu.in <a) Educational Certificate
(b) Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST is mandatory.
7. Fees. Crossed Indian Postal Order <lPO) of value of Rs 50.'- < Rupees Fifty only) in favour of The Principal. Rashtriya Military School, Bengaluru, Bengaluru-560025 must be attached with application form. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH are exempted from application fee. The Postal Order should be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement. The application fee is non-refundable.
8. Rejection. The following acts/omission would render a candidate/application disqualified.
(a) Furnishing of false, inaccurate or tampered information
(b) Improper filling of applications
<c)Any other reason as observed by the Board of Officer
(d) Obtaining supports for his>'her candidature through unfair means
9. The cruoal date for determining the age limit will b« the closing date for receipt of application from the candidate be 45 days from the date of publication and 52 days for candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim. Ladak sub-division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Sp<1i District of Pangi Sub -division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadwoep from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
10. Principal Rashtriya Military School Bongaluru will not bo responsible for any injury which may occur dunng the v.ritten/physicalfl'rade lest.
Caution for all Applicant
11. Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointments for you through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encouragc such elements in any way it is emphasized and reassured that selection test will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.
12. Examination papers and their distribution :• Paper Subject No. of Question Marks Duration of examination Paper-I General Intelligence & Reasoning (Objective Multiple Choice Type) 25 25 Paper-ll General Awareness (Objective Multiple Choice Type) 50 50 2 Hours Paper-Ill General English (Objective Multiple Choice Type) 50 50 Paper-IV Numerical Aptitude (Objective Multiple Chox;e Type) 25 25
The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e.. English & Hindi. However, the questions on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only. The question will bo of 12th standard for the post of Lowor Division Clerk. The question will
be of 10th standard for the post of (Lab Attendant. Peon, Niali. Watchman, SafaKvala, Washerman and Table Waiter)
13. Syllabus (or Examination .
(a) General Intelligence : The question will be of 12th standard for LDC post and for other posts will be of lOlh standard would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate's abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
(b) General Awareness : The question will be of 12th standard for LDC post and for other posts will be of 10th Standard. The questions will be designed to lest the ability of candidate's general awareness of the environment around hinvher and its application to society. Questions will also be desgned to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 12th standard for LDC post and 10th standard for others post. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sporis, History. Culture, Geography. Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that, they do not require a special study of any discipline.
(c) Numorical Aptitude : This paper will includc questions on problems relating to Number systems. Computation of Whole Numbers. Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers. Fundamental Arilhmelical Operations. Percentages. Ratio and Proportion, Averages. Interest, Profit and Loss. Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
(d) English Language : Tho question will be of 12th standard for LDC post and for other posts will be of 10th standard. Candidate's understanding the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and ils correct usage etc his/her writing ability would be tested.
14. Ago Relaxation : OBC-03 Years (on production of non croamy layor certificate) SC/ST- 05 Years. PH-10 Years. The upper age limit relaxab/e for Govt servant and Ex-sen/icemen candidates as per existing Govt rules in this regard.
15. All precautionary measures with respect of COVID-19 as per Govt Orders must be followed by ail candidates.