Filling up of 04 vacant posts of Inspector (Finger Print), Central Finger Print Bureau of National Crime Records Bureau - reg.
Name of Post : - Inspector (Finger Print), Central Finger Print Bureau
Total Vacancies Posts : 04 (Four) Posts
Classification of Post : - General Central Service, Group 'B' Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Pay Band : - Level 7 of the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/-)
Grade Pay : - Rs.4600/- (Pre-revised)
Age-Limit : - The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of a receipt of applications.
Eligibility Conditions for appointment on deputation basis : -
Officers from any State or Union Territory Police Force or Central Government Departments and passed the Finger Print Experts Examination conducted by All India Board of Finger Print Experts.
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the
parent cadre or department; or
(ii) Officers of the rank of Sub-Inspector of Police or
of equivalent rank in the Pay Band 2, Rs 9300-34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- with five years' service in the grade including two years of experience in Finger Print Analysis.
For the purposes of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to the 1st January, 2006 (the date from which the revised pay structure based on the sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding Grade Pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission, except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common Grade Pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the posts for which that grade pay/pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
[Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.]
8. Place of Posting : New Delhi & Kolkata (West Bengal)
9 Terms of deputation : The pay of officers selected on deputation basis will
be regularised in accordance with the relevant provisions of DOPT's 0,M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. 10. In the event of selection, the candidates will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Address : -
National Highway - 8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi - 110037.
Telephone: (011) 26735450
Fax: (011) 26782257
Shri Ram Phal Pawar, IPS Director 011-26782253
Filling up of two (02) posts of Sub-Inspector (G) in Crime Records, Administration & Training Division of National Crime Records Bureau on deputation basis
he undersigned is directed to say that this Bureau is in the process of filling up two posts of Sub-Inspector (G) in Level-4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500-81100/-(prc-revised Pay Band-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-) in Crime Records, Administration & Training Division of National Crime Records Bureau on deputation basis.
2. The eligibility condition, experience & job description for the post are given in Annexure-I.
3. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
4. Applications of suitable officers who are eligible, willing and can be relieved immediately, if selected, may please be sent to this Bureau [Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Flome Affairs, NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037] in the prescribed proforma (Annexure - II) alongwith APAR Dossiers for the last 5 years of the officials within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement of this circular on Employment News. Applications received alter the last date or without APAR Dossiers or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the Officers are corrcct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her. The integrity of the Officer may also be certified.
5. It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular among the eligible officers under your administrative control.
Details in respect of the post of Sub-Inspector(GD) in the Crime Records, Administration & Training Divisions of the National Crime Records Bureau, New Delhi.
1. Name of the post : - Sub-Inspector (GD) 2. Number of Post : - Two Post 3. Classification : - General Central Service Group 'C' Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial
4. Scale of Pay : Level - 4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500-81100/-
(pre-revised Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-)
5. Period of deputation : Period of deputation including period of
deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of Applications.
6. Eligibility conditions : Transfer on deputation Police officers of the Central Government or State Government, -
(a)(i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) with 5 years service in the post in
the level -2 of pay matrix(pre-revised PB-I Rs. 5200-20000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- )or equivalent; and
(b) possessing 3 years experience of crime records management including matters relating to administration or purchase and house keeping.
7. Terms of deputation : The terms and conditions of officer appointed to
the post on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Expenditure OM No.l/l/008-IC dated 13th September 2008, DoP&T OM No.6/8/09(Esst)(Pay.II) dated 17.06.2010 and 17.02.2016.
Please Refers Notification and Application Forms : - Click Here