Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad is a premier autonomous R & D Institute funded by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, that has been established to provide services in the areas of and to undertake R & D in DNA Fingerprinting, DNA Diagnostics and other areas of modern biology.
CDFD wishes to fill up the under mentioned Administrative & Technical Cadre (Core) vacancies on Direct Recruitment basis.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (1 Post, UR, Code No. 1)
Basic Pay Rs. 67,700/- in the revised pay scale of Pay Matrix Level – 11.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
A 1st class Graduate with PGDM or MBA, with 5 years experience in Govt. / Autonomous Scientific R & D organizations.
Experience should be in areas of Administration / Materials / Finance / Establishment / Human Resource Management, etc.
Maximum Age Limit :
(i) To look after establishment, Personnel, Stores & Purchase, Campus Maintenance, Estate Management including Guest House & Hostel Accommodation, Security Watch and Ward Services, Contract Management, advising the Director in all administrative / legal / statutory matters, convening various Statutory and Non-Statutory meetings, Selection Committees etc.,
(ii) Handling various Administrative matters, Recruitments, Training, promotions, etc.
(iii) To provide day to day MIS reports / data to the external Agencies, etc. and any other duties assigned by the Director from time to time.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (SCIENTIFIC SERVICES):
(1 Post, UR, Code No. 2) Basic Pay 35,400/- in the revised pay scale of Pay Matrix Level – 6.
Essential Qualifications :
First class B.Sc. / B.Tech. with three years experience OR Post Graduate in Science / Technology or PG Diploma in Science / Technology with one year experience
Desirable Qualifications :
Experience of the candidates should be in Molecular Biology and other Modern Biology disciplines. Experience in any one or more of the following areas is preferable.
(a) Handling of pathogenic organisms.
(b) Working with small laboratory animals (mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs etc)
(c) Experiments that need to be performed in bio safety level 2 and bio safety level 3 environment.
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Job Description: The candidate is required to work in various Scientific and Services Laboratories in CDFD as well as in facilities such as the Sophisticated Equipment Facility, the Experimental Animal Facility, the BSL-3 facility, Genomics facility etc.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (INSTRUMENTATION): (1 Post, UR, Code No. 3)
Basic Pay 35,400/- in the revised pay scale of Pay Matrix Level – 6
Essential Qualifications : B.Sc. First Class or B.Tech / B.E. / M.Sc. Second class in Physics, Electronics / Instrumentation with some experience or B.Sc. (Electronics) or 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering / Hardware / Software from a reputed institution; or matriculation with ITI Certificate / Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication/Instrumentation with seven years experience.
Desirable: Work experience in reputed organizations in the above areas.
Maximum Age Limit : 30 years
Job Description: To assist the Centre in Bioinformatics and IT Section in Networking and System Administration areas.
SKILLED WORK ASSISTANT (1 Post, UR, Code No. 4)
Basic Pay 18,000/- in the revised pay scale of Pay Matrix Level – 1
Maximum Age Limit : 30 years
Educational Qualifications : Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Job Description : General cleanliness & upkeep of the Lab / Section including Cleaning and dusting of tables and other equipments. Opening and closing of Lab /Section and maintain Section / Lab Files, inward and outward registers, dispatch / distribution of files / documents, bank work, photocopying, etc..
Age Limit and Relaxation:
a) Age limits shall be reckoned as on the closing date for receipt of application.
b) Age relaxations as per DoPT OM No. 15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27.03.2012 for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community, Physically Handicapped (Divyangs) and Ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
c) The Age relaxation for reserved category applicants is admissible only in the case of vacancies reserved for such categories.
d) Upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for the regular employees working in Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings.
e) Upper age limit shall not be applicable for existing employees of CDFD or any employee of DBT if they apply for any post at CDFD.
Mode of selection : Selection for the post of Administrative Officer, Code No.1 shall be made by interview and for all other posts, selection shall be made on the basis of written test / skill test as per DoPT guidelines. The scheme of written test, syllabus etc., will be hosted on the website for the information of the candidates in due course of time.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The number of vacancies advertised against each category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection, if more vacancies with identical job requirements become available at the time of selection or within one year after the selection, these can also be filled from among the candidates who might apply for the above posts subject to following the DoPT instructions on reservations etc.,
2. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
3. All New Entrants will be governed by the “National Pension Scheme”.
4. The candidate selected for the post will be on probation for two years from the date of joining.
5. All applicants must fulfill the requirements of the post and other conditions indicated in the advertisement. Prospective candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualifications laid down for the post as CDFD will not be able to entertain any enquiries in this regard.
6. The candidates are advised to indicate in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant areas over and above the prescribed qualifications.
7. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards / Universities / Institutions etc.
8. In respect of equivalent clause in essential qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification is equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, the candidate is required to produce order / letter in this regard, indicating the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application will be liable for rejection.
9. Experience for the positions mentioned in the advertisement will be reckoned from the date of acquiring the qualification prescribed for the position.
10. If any document / certificate furnished by the candidate is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcription of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
11. Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email-ID in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letters to eligible candidates or any other information will be communicated through email and will be displayed on the Institute web site. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to check their Emails regularly for any updates from CDFD and also check our web site for any updates.
12. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
13. Applications should be submitted well in advance, without waiting till the last date, to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. CDFD will not be responsible for any postal delay, courier, non-receipt of e-mails etc at any stage.
14. Any corrigendum / addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published on the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website www.cdfd.org.in. They should also regularly check their email account for updates.
15. Applications from employees working in Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel as per the format indicated at Annexure - I. However, to avoid delay in process, an Advance Copy of the complete application along with all the enclosures (DD, all copies of Certificates, Copies of Educational Certificates and all Experience Certificates etc.,) may be submitted directly with in the due date and time. The advance copy will be considered if followed by application sent through proper channel or on production of NOC from the Department at the time of test / Interview.
16. All applications must be accompanied by attested copies of all certificates with respect to Age, Educational qualifications, Technical qualifications and Experience etc.
17. In case a selected candidate is already employed in a permanent post, his / her request for pay protection will be considered as per Government of India rules, regulations and guidelines.
18. The applications would be received only during normal working hours and only on working days (i.e. Monday to Friday and between 09.30 hrs. to 18.00 hrs.).
19. If the last date of receipt of applications happens to be a holiday, the immediate next working day would be the last date of receipt of applications.
20. Incomplete applications and / or the applications received after the last date are not likely to be considered and no interim enquiries will be attended to.
21. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will automatically disqualify the candidate for the post.
22. Outstation unemployed SC / ST candidates who are called for interview will only be paid Second Class Sleeper fare by the shortest route on production of journey tickets and valid caste certificate. However, travelling allowance is not admissible to those SC / ST candidates who are already in Central / State Government services, Central / State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and to those who have availed concession from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending interview.
23. The candidates are advised to note that the prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be shortlisted for Test / interview. The duly constituted screening committee if deemed fit may recommend for written test at Hyderabad for short listing the candidates based on number of applications received and the functional requirements of the Centre.
24. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Appointing Authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination / interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no query or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his / her agency.
25. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole Jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Hyderabad.
26. The selection of the candidate will be based on his performance in written test / trade tests etc., subject to Medical fitness and Character / Antecedents verification from concerned authorities.
27. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by applicants at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is found that the Applicants have submitted fake documents or the Applicants have undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and have suppressed the material information, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated.
28. Application Fee: Payable by a Demand Draft favouring ‘Director, CDFD, Hyderabad’ drawn on any Nationalised Banks in India. Rs. 500/- for Unreserved candidates and Rs. 300/- for OBC candidates. No fee for SC / ST and Women candidates.Physically handicapped persons are also exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of prescribed medical certificate.
29. If the Original Demand Draft is not enclosed with the application, the application will be summarily rejected.
30. All the Candidates are advised to paginate the application form along with all other enclosures and indicate the total pages in the Check List (Annexure – II).
31. Downloaded applications duly completed and supported by attested copies of Educational Certificates, testimonials, Experience Certificates and Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates and Disability Certificate in the case of Divyangs issued by the Competent Authority in prescribed format, duly superscribing the name of the post in bold letters along with application fee should be sent to the I/c – Administration, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Inner Ring Road, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500 039, Telangana, India so as to reach on or before 30.12.2019.
Please Refers Notification and Application Forms : - Click Here
CENTRE FOR DNA FINGERPRINTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
(An autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt, of India) Inner Ring Road, Uppal, Hyderabad -500 039, Telangana, India, Ph: +91-40-2721 6000, Fax: +91-40-2721 6006, Website: http://www.cdfd.org.in
The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD; www.cdfd.org.in), Hyderabad is a premier autonomous R&D Centre under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CDFD wishes to fill up the under mentioned Scientific & Administrative Cadre vacancies.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2020 SCIENTIFIC POSITIONS:
(1) SCIENTIST-V (By Deputation failing which by Direct Recruitment) [1 Post reserved for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), Code No. 1]
Basic Pay? 1,23,100/- in the Pay Matrix Level -13
(2) SCIENTIST- E-ll (By Deputation failing which by Direct Recruitment) [1 Post reserved for UR, Code No. 2]
Basic Pay? 1,23,100/- in the Pay Matrix Level -13
(3) SCIENTIST - IV (By Deputation failing which by Direct Recruitment) - 02 Posts [1 Post reserved for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), Code No. 3] & [1 Post reserved for SC, Code No. 4]
Basic Pay 178,800/- in the Pay Matrix Level -12
(4) SCIENTIST - III (By Direct Recruitment)
[1 Post reserved for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), Code No. 5] Basic Pay ? 67,700/- in the Pay Matrix Level -11
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2020 ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS:
(1) JUNIOR MANAGERIAL ASSISTANT (By Direct Recruitment) [1 Post reserved for EWS, Code No. 1 ]
Basic Pay X 29,200/- in the Pay Matrix Level - 5
(2) JUNIOR ASSISTANT-II (By Direct Recruitment)-02 Posts [1 Post reserved for EWS, Code No. 2] &
[1 Post reserved for UR, Code No. 3] Basic Pay ? 19,900/- in the Pay Matrix Level - 2
(3) SKILLED WORK ASSISTANT - II (By Direct Recruitment) [1 Post reserved for EWS, Code No. 4]
Basic Pay 118,000/- in the Pay Matrix Level -1 Interested candidates are advised to visit CDFD website http://www.cdfd.org.in for detailed advertisement and to fill the online application.
Inner Ring Road, Uppal, HYDERABAD- 500039,. Telangana, India
^mwTel : +9140-2721 6000 I 6011, W/Fax: +91-40-2721 6006, «r/Website :