Assam Police Border Organization Recruitment of Constable/Head Constable/SI/Driver/Home Guard 2019
Assam Police Jobs 2019 – 20 live updates available on this page. This is an authentic platform where you can find whole details related to Assam Police Job Vacancies which are going to be released in the year 2019 – 20. Read the entire article and see Assam Police Recruitment details like eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, various posts released under assam police department etc.
Assam Police Jobs Recruitment 2019 – Details
Recruitment Board -- Assam Police Recruitment Board, Number of Vacancies -- Various , Name of the Posts -- Constable/Head Constable/SI/Driver/Home Guard,Job Category --Police Jobs,Location --Assam State ,Selection Criteria--Written Test/ PET/ PST/ Certificate Verification,Application Process--Online/OFFLINE, Official Website http://assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police 2019 Recruitment
This is a very good news for the candidates seeking for Assam Police Jobs. To recruit young and dynamic persons in a span of two months, the Assam Police Department is going to release a golden employment opportunity. Yearly, the Assam Police Department engages job hunters as Constable (Armed & Un-Armed Branches), Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Driver and Home Guard etc. Both Male and Female contenders can check their luck in securing Assam Govt Jobs by applying.
About Police Department of Assam
The Assam Police Forces are the Law Enforcement Agency for citizens of Assam State. Under the Department of Home Affairs, the Assam Police Department functions its duties. The Headquarters of Assam Police is located in its capital city Dispur. The SSC/ 10+2/ Degree/ Post Graduation qualified candidates eligible to apply for various Lower & Higher Cadre jobs in the Department of Assam Police. Hired candidates for Assam Police Vacancy 2019 will have an attractive salary. Based on the work experience, the employees already in service will be promoted for higher cadre posts.
Assam Police SI/ Constable Eligibility
Every applicant must go through the below given academic qualification, age limit details. Candidates those who satisfy the Assam Police Requirement are only eligible to apply.
Assam Police Jobs Educational Qualification
- Constable (Armed/ Unarmed)/ Head Constable:
- Contenders those who completed SSC/ HS/12th Class/ HSLC from a recognized board can apply for these Assam Police Constable Vacancy.
- Sub Inspectors:
- To apply for Assam Police Sub Inspector post, the applicants must be Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized university.
- Home Guard/ Driver:
- The basic qualification to apply for Home Guard volunteer jobs in Police Dept Assam is 08th standard from a recognized board. The driver post applicants must possess a valid driving license to drive heavy and light motor vehicles along.
Assam Police Age Limit
- For constable posts, the participants’ age must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- For Sub Inspector posts, the age should not be more than 24 years and not less than 20 years.
- The maximum upper age limit for home guards is 57 years.
- The upper age limit for Driver post applicants is 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates 05 years.
- For OBC category applicants the age relaxation is 03 years.
Dear postulants, having the prescribed physical standards is the primary quality to apply for any Assam police job vacancies.
- Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC
- Male – 162.56 cm
- Female – 154. 94 cm
- ST (H)/ ST (P)
- Male – 160. 02 cm
- Female – 152.40 cm
- Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC
- Chest (Only men)
- Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC – 80 cm
- ST (H) – 78 cm
- Expansion of 5 cm
- Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC – 80 cm
Assam Police Upcoming Vacancy 2019
Annually, The people of Assam State get employed in any one of the branches which are established due to increasing demands of Law and Order. The names of branches are listed below.
- Bureau of Investigation
- Assam Police Border Organization
- Assam Police Radio Organization
- Assam River Police Organization
- Directorrate of Forensic Science
- Special Branch
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Village Defense Organization
- Fire & Emergency Service
Assam Border Police Salary
- The Assam Police Sub Inspector Salary lies in between Rs.140000- 49000/- per month.
- Hired contenders as Constable/ HC/ Driver will get pay of Rs.140000- 49000/- and GP of Rs.5600/-
Assam Police Constable/ SI Selection Process
Almost the selection criteria will be the same for every police job recruitment. The procedure is as follows.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Document verification
- The documents to be carried are
- Certificate of Age proof.
- HSLC/ Degree or equivalent qualification certificate.
- Certificate of Sports/ Games etc.
- Experience of Service in Home guard/ NCC / Republic day participation.
- Caste certification
- Passport size photograph
assampolice.gov.in Application Process
Contenders can apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE or OFFLINE mode. Applicants must follow the instructions given in the notification and according to that, they must submit the application form before the due date.
Assam Police Online Apply Procedure
- Visit Assam Police Official Website
- Go to Assam Career page.
- Click on the recruitment you are able to apply.
- Tap on the blinking “Apply Online” button.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Scanned copies of documents as per dimensions should be submitted.
- Make the payment if necessary and take the print out of application form.
How to Download the Application Form?
By using the official website, candidates can easily download the application form. Fill the form completely after downloading it. Attach all the necessary documents and mention the address given in the advertisement at the top of the envelope before dropping it in a post box.
Assam Police SI/ Constable Exam Pattern
The Assam Police Exam Pattern varies for Constable & Sub Inspector jobs. Overall marks that the candidates can score through written test is 100 marks. Participants can check Assam Police Advertisement to know in detailed.
- Number of questions: 100
- Each question carries: 01 mark
- Negative marking for the wrong answer is the ½ mark
- Duration of the exam is 03 hours.
Constables/ Head Constables
- Number of questions: 100
- Each Question carries 2 marks
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Assam Police SI/ Constable Syllabus 2019
If you applied for Assam Police Jobs 2019 Recruitment then you should go through below given topics for sure. For constable exam, the questions will be asked in the level of Class IX and X. Postulants before starting your preparation, know complete details related to Assam Police Si Exam Syllabus. Prepare a proper schedule for exam and according to the plan cover all the below-given topics without fail.
- Part I: Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, Comprehension
- Part II: Matters Relating to History and Culture of Assam and India
- Part III: General Knowledge
Assam Police Previous Papers Download
As you already knew a famous quote “Practice Makes Man Perfect”. The more you clear the Assam Police Constable/ SI Previous Year Question Papers you can easily crack the written test of Assam Police Jobs. In the downlines, we provided for you the free downloadable links of Assam Constable / SI Solved Question Papers.
- Assam Police Question Paper Pdf
- Assam Police SI Exam Question Papers
- Assam Police Question Paper in Assamese
- Assam Police Constable/ SI Previous Year Question Papers
Download Assam Police Admit Card
Candidates those who submitted the application form can load their Assam Police Constable/ SI admit card before one week or ten days of the exam. By following the below steps candidates can download their hall ticket.
- Candidates log on to official portal of Assam Police.
- Search for Important Links Session.
- Click on the Assam Police Admit Card 2019 link.
- Enter your application number of date of birth.
- Tap on Submit button.
- Your Hall ticket will be displayed on your PC screen.
- Download it and check the Examination venue and date of the exam.
Assam Police SI & Constable Books
Here are Books for Assam Police SI Exam. We listed out famous books published by popular authors for your sake. Participants can heed to the given Exam Guides in down lines and make revision for multiple times. Try to attend all the questions in the exam paper correctly. Time management is a very important factor which should be followed by the postulants in competitive examination.
- Assam Police Sub Inspector (Un-Armed Branch) Male & Female Recruitment Exam by Arihant Experts
- Guide to Assam Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment by Dr. PK Pandey
- A Socio-Cultural & Economic History of Assam by Dr. Sanjey Sen
- A Comprehensive History of Assam by S. L Baruah
- Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania
Assam Police Exam Answer Keys
Candidates those who successfully completed the written test can load the Assam Police Answer Key through the official website or else you may stay tuned this page. We will quickly update here when the Constable/ SI answer key is out. By checking the released answer keys, you can know your expected score.
Cutoff Marks for Assam Police Jobs
The selection committee after releasing the answer key, they will set a particular cutoff score according to Category. Candidates should secure equal or above the announced cutoff score to participate in further selection rounds.
- The Past year cutoff marks are given below.
- Physical Test – 30 Marks
- Written Test- 21 Marks
Assam Merit List 2019
Aspirants those who came up by clearing all the rounds efficiently, those candidates names will be announced through Merit List. The officials will announce qualified candidates name and other details in the short list. Those candidates are only eligible to appear for the document verification procedure.
It is the final selection process in which the candidate’s original documents will be verified. In the above ”Selection Process” session we listed out the documents to be carried at the time of verification. Make sure to carry all the original certificates on the scheduled by declared by Police department officials.
Assam Police Result
The Assam Police Constable/ SI Results will be published once all the selection rounds are done. Everyone will be very eagerly waiting to check their results after completion of written examination. Get Assam Police SI/ Constable/ Home Guard/ Driver Results 2019 here itself without searching for other resources.
We are pleased to announce you that this article has cleared all your doubts and provide for you all significant data concerning to Assam Police Recruitment 2019.