Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF) – Industrial Employees Post 2017
Ordnance Factory Board has issued a notification – IOF Recruitment 2017 for Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Post. Interested candidates can apply through online at official website www.ofbindia.gov.in
IOF – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) 2017 Important Dates
Date for submission of Application : 19th June, 2017 to 10th July, 2017
Indian Ordnance Factory – Industrial Employees Pay Band 2017
- Grade Pay 1800 (pre-revised) 5200-20200
- Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000/-
IOF – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Post Vacancies 2017
Total no of Vacancies : 5186 Posts
State wise No of Vacancies :
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) (Bihar) – 62 Posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) – 50 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) (Maharashtra) – 311 Posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF) (Maharashtra) – 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) (Maharashtra) – 219 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) (Maharashtra) – 90 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) (Maharashtra) – 181 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH) (Maharashtra) – 91 + 2 Posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 215 +20 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 176 + 9 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) (Madhya Pradesh) – 129 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 24 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) (Madhya Pradesh) – 230 + 13 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) (ORISSA) – 465 + 53 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) (Tamilnadu) – 09 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) (Tamilnadu) – 05 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) (Tamilnadu) – 292 + 30 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK) (Telangana) – 133 + 12 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) (Uttarakhand) – 138 Posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) (Uttarakhand) – 160 + 25 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) (Uttar Pradesh) – 179 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) (Uttar Pradesh) – 499 +50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) (Uttar Pradesh) – 193 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) (West Bengal) – 125 Posts
Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF) – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Age Limit : Between 18 to 32 years
IOF – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Educational Qualification :
Semi Skilled Workman : Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC) / National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)
IOF – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Selection Process 2017 :
- Written examination with OMR based
- Trade Test (Practical) at respective factory along with document verification
IOF – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Examination Scheme 2017
Objective Multiple choice type (100 marks) Consists of 2 Parts :
1.Part A – (Objective Type)
- General Science (10 Ques for 10 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (10 Ques for 10 Marks)
2. Part B – (Objective Type)
Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade (80 Ques for 80 Marks)
Duration for the Exam is 2 hours
IOF – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Examination Syllabus 2017
- General Science (Based upon basic 10th std science)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Based upon basic 10th std Maths)
- NCVT Trade : Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade.
- Trade Test (Practical) :
Based upon test specification of semi – skilled grade of the relevant trade,trade test will be merely qualifying nature
There shall be no interview for filling up of these vacancies.
IOF – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Examination Centres 2017 :
( Additional centres like Bhopal, Lucknow and Dehradun may be included )
Candidates may be allotted any other centre other than the one determined at the time of submission of online application for administrative reasons.
No request for change of centre shall be entertained under any circumstances at any stage of the examination.
Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF) Examination Medium 2017 :
Examination will be trilingual
- Regional Language ( Bengali/ Marathi/Oriya/Tamil/Telugu)
Regional Language will be of the State where the factory against which the candidate has applied is located.
Candidates can appear only for that regional language of the state where the factory concerned is located and will have to appear for examination in that State/Centre only
IOF – Industrial Employees (Semi – Skilled) Application Fees :
IOF – Application Fees : 50 /-
Exemption From Payment of Fee : SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen (Eligible for reservation#) / Physically Handicapped / Women only are exempted from payment of fee.
IOF – Industrial Employees Applying Procedure 2017 :
- Candidates can apply to one factory only, as per his/her choice
- Candidates can apply for ONLY one trade.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website http://www.ofb.gov.in or through Challan mode.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format.