Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF) – Industrial Employees Post 2019
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Walk-In-Interview for 86 Diploma Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice Vacancies. Indian Ordnance Factories receives Online applications from 30th August 2019 to fill up 86 Diploma Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice Posts. The vacancies are to be filled in various trades such as Mechanical, electrical, electronics and others. Interested Diploma or Graduates can register online @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Walk-In-Interview is scheduled to be held on 25th September 2019. Refer Ordnance factory boards’ official website i.e. ofbindia.org.in (OR) ofbindia.gov.in to clarify your additional doubts.
Indian Ordnance Factory – Industrial Employees Pay Band 2019
- Name of the Post : Diploma Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies : 86
- Starting Date to Apply : 30th August 2019
- Walk-In-Interview : 25th September 2019
- Date of Joining : 13th November 2019
- Application Mode : Apply Online (Tentative)
- Job Location : Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
- Job Category : Latest Central Govt Jobs
- Official Website : ofbindia.org.in
Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2019 details
Graduate Apprentice : 12
Diploma Apprentice : 74
Total : 86
Ordnance Factory Board OFB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
Category wise vacancy details for ofbindia.gov.in Recruitment 2019 are listed below.
Graduate Apprentice : Mechanical, Automobile, Civil, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Computer Engineering
Diploma Apprentice : Mechanical, Electronic & Communication, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering
Ordnance Factory Apprentice Qualification
- Graduate Apprentice – Passed Degree in Engineering. Gap between the year of passing and date of joining should not be more than 03 years and candidates who are passed out prior to October 2016 are not eligible.
- Diploma Apprentice – Passed Diploma in Engineering. The gap between the year of passing and date of joining should not be more than 03 years and candidates who are passed out prior to October 2016 are not eligible.
- As per the norms
- As per the norms
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.3,542/- per month
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.4,984/- per month
How to apply Online for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice
- Click on Ordnance Factory Official Notification provided below
- Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you verify all the requirements and fulfill them completely.
- Now, Register Online by clicking on below link
- Fill in an application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Finally, walk into the interview with necessary documents to the venue given below.
- S.S.C/Xth Mark Sheet
- H.S.C/XlIth Mark Sheet, if applicable.
- Engg/Diploma Mark Sheet
- Original or Provisional Engineering/Diploma Certificate.
- Community Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph – 3 Nos.
- Original photo ID Adhar card/Driving License/Voter ID.
Important Dates for OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Advertisement Date 30th August 2019
Starting Date 30th August 2019
Last Date 25th September 2019
Receipt of print out of Online applications August 2019
Important Links for IOF Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Direct Recruitment Tradesman ( Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’)
Name of the Board : Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF)
Name of the Post : Tradesman (Semi Skilled) (Group C Posts)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
No of Vacancies : 371
Starting Date to Apply : July 2019 (Tentative)
Last Date of Registration : August 2019 (Tentative)
Last date of Receipt of the
Printout of Online Applications
(after on-line submission). : August 2019 (Tentative)
Application Mode : Apply Online (Tentative)
Job Location : Varangaon, Maharashtra
Job Category : Latest Central Govt Jobs
Official Website : ofbindia.org.in
- Physically Handicapped – 10 Years
- Domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir during the period from – 05 Years
- Departmental candidates with 03 years service in central government in the same line or allied cadres – 40 years for UR, 43 years for OBC, 45 years for SC/ST