RECRUITMENT OF EXECUTIVES THROUGH GATE-2019
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is a Government of India Enterprise, jointly promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) located strategically in MSEZ Mangalore, is engaged in the Aromatic business. This young company promises high growth potential in near future. It has already created brand position in the Global Market and is number one PSU in term of net foreign exchange earners for the country for last 2 years. With more than 1500 safe man days, it is one of the safest Petrochemical industries in India to work with.
The selection process consists of Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the selection process will be based on GATE-2019 score. GATE score of 2018 or any other previous examination is not valid.
The details of eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION T
Engineering Stream : -
- Chemical - Total Vacancy : - 9 Posts ; GATE-2019 Papers & Code : - Chemical Engineering (CH) ; Base Qualification : - BE/B. Tech – Chemical / Petrochemical Technology
- Mechanical - Total Vacancy : - 1 Posts ; GATE-2019 Papers & Code : - Mechanical Engineering (ME) ; Base Qualification : - Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical - Total Vacancy : - 2 Posts ; GATE-2019 Papers & Code : - Electrical Engineering (EE) ; Base Qualification : - Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation - Total Vacancy : - 3 Posts ; GATE-2019 Papers & Code : - Instrumentation Engineering (IN) , ; Base Qualification : - BE/B. Tech – Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrumentation - Total Vacancy : - 3 Posts ; GATE-2019 Papers & Code : - Electronic & Communication Engineering (EC) , ; Base Qualification : - BE/B. Tech – Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and telecommunication
- IT - Total Vacancy : - 1 Posts ; GATE-2019 Papers & Code : - Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) ; Base Qualification : - B E / B. Tech- Computer Science / information Technology
- Candidates having any other degree/ combination degree, example Production Engg. Automoblie Engg. Mechatronics, Construction Engg. etc. other than those specifically mentioned above are not eligible to apply. These exclusions are only indicative and not exhaustive.
- The number of posts mentioned above is tentative and may increase or decrease at the discretion of Management.
- Candidates selected shall be placed at different departments as per the requirement of the Company. The candidates are required to work in shift duties.
II PROBATION AND EMOLUMENTS
Candidates selected shall be placed on probation for a period of one year as per Company Rules in E1 grade. The candidates selected through GATE Score 2019 shall be offered annual CTC of Rs. 9,00,000/- (Rupees Nine Lakhs Only). The annual CTC covers basic pay, HRA, other allowances, Provident Fund and Gratuity. The other benefits shall be applicable to the respective grade as per Company Rule.
Please Refers Notification : - Click Here
Date of opening of online application portal : 19/12/2019
Last date for submission of online applications : 18/01/2020
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (A Subsidiary of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited) (A Govt. of India Enterprise) An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 50001:2011 Company CIN NO : U40107KA2006GOI041258 - MSEZ, Permude, Mangalore – 574 509 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------