BPCL Recruitment 2019 for Chairman and Managing Director
BPCL is looking for young, energetic and ambitious Graduate Engineers in the discipline of ‘Chairman and Managing Director’ for the post of ‘Chairman and Managing Director desirous of pursuing a career with BPCL are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2019.
1. Post Name: Chairman & Managing Director - Rs. 200000-370000 (IDA)
2. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
3. Experience: The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Applicants with experience in Finance/ Marketing /Production will have added advantage. Experience in Petroleum / Petrochemical Industry is desirable.
4. Job Description: The Chairman & Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors and Government/Shareholders. He/She is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
5. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Age: 45 years
Submission of Application
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority; (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry; (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE; (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government; (e) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (c) Evidence of working at Board level; (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1 .Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online Or fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline
2. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 15/10/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
RECRUITMENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY (SENIOR MANAGEMENT) 2019-2020
BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is a Maharatna Public Sector
Undertaking and a global Fortune 500 company. We are an integrated energy major, creating value across the energy chain, owning some of India’s most trusted brands – MAK, BharatGas and Speed. From a ₹ 673 crores turnover company in 1976, 43 years have seen us become a ₹ 3,37,622 crores turnover group. On the cusp of ambitious expansion plans, BPCL is making significant strides in the energy valuechain, Research & Development, Petrochemicals, Gas and non-fuel businesses to make us future ready! Our vision for the next five years is promising and full of opportunities, aided by disruptive technologies, refinery expansion, changing customer demographics and global opportunities. In the shifting business landscape, the crucial link to success is talent. With an aim to be the dominant player in the market and achieve our goals, our focus is to build an agile BPCL leadership to anticipate and respond to challenges.
Commencement of online application - 23rd September 2019
Last date of online application - 7th October 2019
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Candidate should have acquired Associate Membership of Institute of Company secretaries of India (ACS). Additional qualification in Law is desirable.
(as on 01.10.2019) - 24-30 years of post-qualification work-experience with atleast 20 years of relevant work-experience in a Company Secretarial set-up with indepth understanding & knowledge of Companies Act, Rules and Regulations, SCRA, SEBI, MRTP, FEMA Act, Listing Requirements, Memorandum and Articles of Association. Candidates should possess knowledge of process, procedures and formalities of Public issue/ Right issue/ Bonus issue/ Split/ allotment of shares & certificates thereon/ Listing of shares/ Dividend payment, Monitoring activities of Share Transfer Agents regarding share transfer, demat, etc
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
Ensuring Company's Corporate Governance and other statutory & legal compliances related matters.
Establishing and driving implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
Ensuring timely compliance in matters related to issuance of shares, its transfer, transmission etc. & up to date maintenance of records relating to shareholdings & other statutory records prescribed under the Companies Act, 1956/2013.
Conducting periodic and timely Board Meetings, Committee meetings, Annual General Meetings and all formalities preceding & succeeding such meetings.
Signing corporate documents, attending to corporate notices and correspondences, representing the organization in dealings with external parties.
Handling Secretarial Audit & Corporate Governance Audit under Companies Act read with Listing Regulations & DPE guidelines.
Having an oversight of secretarial work of subsidiaries of the organisation.
Handling legal issues regarding Investors Relation dept. such as transmission, transfer, fraud, etc..
Monitoring Insider Trading covering trading window closure.
Leading a team of Company Secretaries.
UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on 01.10.2019)
General and EWS Category- 55 years. Age relaxations will be as applicable to candidates belonging to different categories as per the Presidential Directives. For candidates domiciled in J&K state between 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 relaxations as applicable will apply. However, the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 58 years, as on 01.10.2019, after all applicable relaxations are accounted for
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form. Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 23rd September 2019 to 7th October 2019 at www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers.aspx under Current Openings.
STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the detailed advertisement carefully.
STEP 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copies of the passport size photograph and signature at place(s) designated for the same.
STEP 3: Click on Submit button. You will get a system generated BPCL Application Number. Please note that this Application Number is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference. For clarifications, if any, please reach out to us by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org