ENGAGEMENT OF FIXED TERM RESEARCH ASSOCIATES FOR HP GREEN R&D CENTRE, BENGALURU
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with Annual Gross Sales of Rs 2,95,713 crore and Profit after Tax of Rs 6,029 crore during FY 2018-19. HPCL has a strong presence in Refining & Marketing of petroleum products in the country.
The total sale of products for HPCL during 2018-19 was 38.7 Million Metric Tonnes (MMT). During 2018-19, HPCL processed 18.44 MMT of crude, achieving capacity utilization of 117%
We are looking to Hire dynamic and aspiring candidates with Ph.D in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/ Bio-Sciences/ Bio Technology OR M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Electrical/ Electronic as FIXED TERM RESEARCH ASSOCIATES on Fixed Term basis at HP Green R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Interested candidates are advised to apply online in the prescribed format. Terms of reference and other details regarding engagement of Research Associates on fixed term basis are enumerated.
To prepare Project proposal including work plan on the specific research topic assigned to the candidate
To carryout research activities on the specific topic including literature search, set up experimental facilities, if required, carryout experimental/ pilot/ simulation studies.
Interpret results and undertake studies for further development/ improvement.
Prepare technical reports.
Carryout any other activities that are assigned from time to time.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Ph.D., Polymer Chemistry:
Candidate with research experience in the polymer synthesis and characterization, particularly polyolefin or specialty polymers are desirable.
Candidates with experience in polymer catalyst such as Ziegler type catalyst are desirable. b. Ph.D., Battery Research:
Candidate with research experience in the areas of energy storage, Metal Ion batteries, metal air batteries, flow cells, fuel cells etc., are desirable. c. Ph.D., in Membrane Separation and Adsorptive Separation
Candidates with research experience in the area of polymer membranes, mixed matrix membranes, membrane separation processes for gas separation, liquid separation, water desalination are desirable.
Candidates with research experience in the area of adsorbent material development and gas and liquid separation process particularly hydrocarbon mixture separation are desirable. d. Ph.D., in Catalysis:
Candidates with research experience in the area of heterogeneous catalysis, particularly hydrocarbon transformations are preferable. Candidates with experience in the development of catalytic materials are also desirable. e. Ph.D., in Materials / Nano-materials:
Candidates with experience in development of
(i) inorganic porous materials such as MOFs, zeolites, etc.,
(ii) nano-materials such as carbon nano-tubes, graphene and their industrial applications, such as polymer composites
(iii) thermic fluids, particularly phase change materials are preferred. f. Ph.D., in Analytical and Organic Chemistry:
Candidates with hands on experience in advanced analytical techniques such as XRD, XPS, XRF, mass spectroscopy, electron microscopy, thermal analysis are desirable.
Candidates with experience synthetic organic chemistry and good exposure with advanced analytical techniques are desirable.
32 Years or below as on 20 September, 2019. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) SC / ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Government Directives
Relaxation & Reservation of Post The upper age limit is relaxable by
5 years for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
10 years relaxation for PWD (Persons with disability) candidate. (Provided the percentage of disability for PH candidate is 40% or more) Reservation of posts- As per presidential directives for SC/ST/OBC- NC/PWD will apply
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Login to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers and click on our current openings. Visit Fixed Term Research Associates, R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and Soft copy of the detailed CV (including brief description of PhD topic in case of PhD candidates) ready before filling online application form.
2. Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and Detailed CV.
3. Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page You will get a system generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please note that this Application / Reference No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
4. Candidates are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application form to HPCL.
5. Candidates with multiple applications for same discipline are liable to be rejected.
6. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
ONLINE APPLICATION DATES:
Commencement of online application – 20 September, 2019
Last date of online application by candidates – 10 October, 2019
Notification Web site Details : Click Here