HPCL Recruitment 2017 for Officers
Regd. Office :
17, Jamshedji Tata Road,
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites application for Recruitment of Officers Through GATE 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Recruitment 2017
1. Requirement : Cleared Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology
- Category : All
- Details : All the qualifications should be 4 year full time regular courses from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE)
2. Requirement : Aggregate Marks
- UR, OBCNC
- SC,ST, PWD
- Minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations.
- Minimum 50% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations.
3. Requirement : Age
- SC, ST, OBCNC, PWD
- Maximum 25 years as on 30th June, 2018 i.e. candidates born on or after 30.6.1993.
- Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives
4. Requirement : Physical / Medical Fitness
- Category : All
- Details : Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Corporation’s Pre-Employment medical standard and need to clear our medical fitness test. Defective Colour vision is a disqualification under Pre-Employment Medical norms of HPCL.
Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2018.
HPCL Application Fee 2017
Applicants are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of 275/- (Application fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of 35/-) SC,ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HPCL Application Process 2017
Step 1 : Register for GATE 1st September - 05th October, 2017
Step 2 : Apply on HPCL Website with Gate registration number 12th January - 12th February, 2017
Step 3 : Complete and submit application form to receive 12 digit Application Number.
Step 4 : Application fees of 275/- to be paid (ST/ST/PWD candidates exempted)
Payment Options :
- SBI Challan
- Debit / Credit Card
HPCL Important Dates 2017
- Commencement of online application for GATE Exam 2018 : 1st September, 2017
- Last Date of online application for GATE 2018 : 5th October, 2017
- Commencement of online application for HPCL : 12th January, 2018
- Last date of online application for HPCL : 12th February, 2018
- Announcement of GATE 2018 Results : 17th March, 2018