GAIL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Trainee
GAIL (India) Limited, invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up
GAIL India limited, Maharatna Public Sector Unit (PSU) is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young engineering graduates desirous of joining FAIL as Executive Trainee (ET) in Chemical and Instrumentation discipline by using GATE 2020 score.
The GATE 2020 examination online registration scheduled to be close on 1st October 2019.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2020
Name of Post GATE Paper Code
Executive Trainee (Chemical) Chemical Engineering CH
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) Instrumentation Engineering IN
Age Limit: 28 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST category candidates.
Pay Scale: ₹ 60,000 - 1,80,000/- at the basic pay of ₹ 60,000/- during 01 year training cum provation as Executive trainee in E-2 Grade.
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Chemical (Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology) or Instrumentation (Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics) engineering discipline from a recognized university / institute. Minimum 65% marks.
Selection Process: Based on the GATE-2020 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be Required to apply online Through GAIL website (www.gailonline.com) : No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Application portal for the same shall remain open from 11:00 Hrs on 03rdSeptember,2019
GATE 2020 Application Closes (Extended) : 1st October 2019
Candidates can apply for one Post only. In case of more than one application by a candidate, the application submitted on later date shall be considered for the purpose of this advertisement. No further correspondence regarding this shall be entertained.
GAIL India Limited Important Dates 2019
- Commencement of online Registration of Application by Candidates 03rdSeptember,2019
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates 1st October 2019
GAIL India Limited Selection Process 2019
1. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria ( Based on the application as submitted in the online application ), will be considered for further Selection Process. Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage/ multiple stage selection process. In the event of number of applications being large, GAIL will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further selection process to a reasonable number by suitably raising the minimum eligibility standards.
2. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and GAIL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong / false information.
3. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
4. The online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
5. It may please be noted that submission of online applications under factious / pseudo names / email ids is strictly prohibited.
6. Selection Process shall be adopted for posts : Foreman (Electrical) - Written Test and/or Trade Test in the relevant discipline.