NALCO Trade Apprentices 2017
Mines & Refinery Complex,
NALCO Trade Apprentice Important Dates :
The last date of receipt of application - 1st July, 2017
National Aluminium Company Trade Apprentice Vacancy :
Total seats : 330
NALCO Apprentice Trade List :
Fitter, Turner, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, PASAA (COPA).
NALCO Trade Apprenties Group Description 2017 :
Group A : Dependents of existing employees of M&R Complex including children of separated employees of M&R Complex on account of Superannuation, Death or VRS(Concerned unit HRD Department) - 99 seats
Group B : Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category of M&R Complex including LDPs and SAPs (With genealogical relationship with the land loser and on one candidate from a single family is allowed )NALCO PD CELL - 24 seats
Group C : is subdivided in to C1&C2
C1 - Narayanpatna, Laxmipur, and Dasamanthapur - 44 seats
C2 – Semiliguda, Koraput - 29 seats
Group D : Agencies of NALCO such as DPS, SVM, CISF, Banks, Post Office, Nalco club, NEMCS, Community Centre, Contractors Establishments of M&R & other PSUs/Govt, Temple, Church, Masjid, and Authorized allotted shop owners inside the Nalco town ship, surkhya vihar, various social /cultural/spiritual institutions operating inside the township, with the permission of management, situated at Damanjodi - 24 seats
Group E : is subdivided in to E1&E2
E1- Left Over Candidates from above Groups ( (A,B,C&D) - 33 seats
E-2 – (i) Candidates completed ITI in Koraput District
(ii) Candidates native of Koraput District - 77 seats
Educational Qualification For NALCO Trade Apprentice :
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- ITI pass in relevant trade.
NALCO Trade Apprentices Selection Process:
- HSC (10th) marks - 45%
- ITI marks - 45%
- Seniority factor - 10 %
Seniority factor is calculated on 0-10 point scale .
- ‘0’ marks will be given for a fresher who passed ITI in the year 2016
- ‘5’ marks for the candidate, who passed ITI in the year 2015
- ‘10’ marks to those who passed in the year 2014.
General Instructions For NALCO Trade Apprenties 2017 :
- Candidates those who are belonging to the group that are not mentioned above need not apply.
- Each candidate can apply more than one group in standared application form.
- Candidates who passed ITI examination before 2014 need not apply.
- CGPA will be calculating with 9.5 in terms of merit.
- any incomplete application or absence of required enclosure wil lead to rejection.