NALCO Recruitment 2017 for Doctors
Bhubaneswar - 751 013,
National Aluminium Company Limited invites application for Needs Doctors at E1 & E2 Grade.
The Company has its own hospitals at Angul and Damanjodi sector with specialized doctors in various fields as well as sophisticated medical equipment. NALCO is looking for recruiting competent doctors in the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) at E1 grade and Senior Medical Officer at E2 grade in the discipline of Medicine, Orthopedics, OBS & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Anesthesia, Radiology, Pathology & Dermatology for manning various positions in its own hospitals.
NALCO General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO) at E1Grade Post
National Aluminium Company Requisite Qualification and Experience : MBBS with 02 years of post qualification experience as on 18.08.2017. Candidates possessing PG Certificate Course in Industrial Health approved by DGFASLI would be preferred.
- Upper Age Limit : 32 Years (As on 18.08.2017),
- Vacancy : 05 Nos. (SC-1, OBC-3 & UR-1),
- Scale of Pay : 24900-3%-50500/-
NALCO Senior Medical Officer at E2 Grade Post
National Aluminium Company Requisite Qualification and Experience : Fresh MD/MS/Recognized Post MBBS diploma in Medicine / Orthopedics I OBS & Gynecology I Pediatrics I Ophthalmology I Anesthesia I Radiology I Pathology I Dermatology. [Candidates in the final year of the PG Courses may also apply. However their cases will be considered, if he/she passed the said exam and produced the certificate at the time of personal interview].
- Upper Age Limit : 37 Years (As on 18.08.2017),
- Vacancy : 11 Nos. (Medicine-02, Orthopedics-01, OBS & Gynecology-01, Pediatrics-02, Ophthalmology-01, Anesthesia-01, Radiology-01, Pathology-01, Dermatology-01) (SC-1, OBC-3 & UR-7),
- Scale of Pay : 29100-3%-54500/-
NALCO Compensation Package for Doctors Post 2017
- Selected candidates for the post at E1 grade will be placed in the pay scale of 24900-3%-50500/- and selected candidates for the post at E2 grade will be placed in the pay scale of 29100-3%-54500/-. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to Dearness Allowance, NPA, perquisite under cafeteria approach, HRA, Performance Related Pay, medical facility for self & dependants and superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time.
- Further, the Company offers one of the best compensation packages as far as Cost to Company (CTC) is concerned with opportunity of merit-Oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on The CTC for the post at E1 grade comes to 11.98 lakhs and for the post at E2 grade comes to 14.15 lakhs approximately per annum.
- The CTC may vary depending upon the place of posting and other terms and conditions of appointment.
NALCO Application Fee 2017
100/- (Rupees One hundred only) in form of Bank Draft / DD drawn in favour of "National Aluminium Company Limited" payable at Application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever. Application fee is not applicable for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
How to Apply for NALCO Doctors Recruitment 2017
1. The candidates are required to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 18th August, 2017 to 15th September, 2017 Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed,candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph and signature. In case the candidate is called for written Test and/or personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned inthe online application form.
3. After online registration and successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to take a print out of the application form, affix a passport size colour photograph identical to the uploaded color photograph inthe online application form and attach the required application fee in the form of Bank Draft / DD drawn in favour of "National Aluminium Company Limited" payable at Bhubaneswar.
4. The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application should reach the following address :
Assistant General Manager (HRD),
Recruitment Cell, HRD Department,
National Aluminium Company Limited,
NALCO Bhawan, P/1,Nayapalli,
Bhubaneswar - 751013, Odisha
By post immediately after submission of online application. Name of the post applied for, should be super scribed on the envelop used for sending the hard copy of the application. No application will be received by hand. No manual / paper application will been tertained directly unless registered and applied online. The application must reach the address along with all documents in support of their age, qualification and experience by 25th September, 2017.
5. NALCO will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
NALCO Important Dates 2017
- Opening of online submission of application 18th August, 2017 (10.30 A.M.)
- Last date of submission of online application 15th September, 2017 (5.30 P.M.)
- Last dale for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents 25th September, 2017 (5.30 P.M.)
NALCO Selection Process 2017
- Candidates meeting with advertisement specification will be short-listed for Written Test and/or personal interview, as the case may Assessment for the post of GDMO-E01 Grade will be made through Written Test & Personal Interview with the weightage of 85% & 15% respectively and assessment for Senior Medical Officer-E02 Grade will be made through personal interview only.
- However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to restrict the number of candidates in the written test / personal interview, if so required.
NALCO Recruitment 2017 for Advisors
National Aluminium Company Limited invites application for the experienced & result oriented personnel as Advisors to render required professional advice / assistance / consultation on contractual basis for a period of one year, which may be extended / curtailed based on the performance and requirement.
1. Position : Advisor (R&D)
Educational Qualification : Engineering degree in any discipline preferably with MBA/M.Tech OR M.Sc. preferably with Ph.D
Experience : Essential : Should have worked minimum 20 years as an executive (Technical cadre) I Scientist Technologist in a reputed primary metal manufacturing industry / PSU / DSIR approved laboratory. Minimum 10 years in R&D works such as research & analytical projects, material characterization, quality assurance etc. out of which minimum 5 years must be related to Alumina / Aluminium industries. Minimum 3 years as Chief of project administration / project Management for R&D projects or Head of R&D in any reputed primary metal manufacturing industry PSU / reputed DSIR approved Laboratory.
2. Position : Advisor (Land)
NALCO Educational Qualification for Advisor (Land) : Graduate in any Discipline. Candidates having Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management and/or Law would be preferred.
NALCO Experience : Essential : Should have worked as a Class-I official of Odisha Administrative Services (SAG) or above or Class-I official in Central Government He/she should have extensive knowledge on the process flow & Procedure involved for land acquisition, statutory provisions & requirements and other activities relating to the land acquisition.
NALCO Desirable : Working exposure in KBK areas for more than 05 years out of which at least one year as Land Acquisition Officer.
3. Position : Advisor (Coal)
NALCO Educational Qualification for Advisor (Coal) : Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized Institution / University along with First Class Mines Managers Certificate.
NALCO Experience : Should have worked for at least 20 years in Executive Grade out of which at least five years in Coal Mining Project and should have been associated with development of coal mining project activities.
4. Position : Advisor (Corporate Affairs)
NALCO Educational Qualification : Chartered Accountant (CA) I Cost Accountant (CMA) I Company Secretaryship (ACS/FCS)
NALCO Experience : Should have worked at least 20 years at executive grade of which at least two years at the equivalent level of ED(E9) I GM(EB) in Maharatna I Navaratna I Miniratna & Schedule-ACPSEs I Director in State PSUs I Director level officers in Central Government or equivalent ranks in State Government / Retired Class-I gazette officers of Central or State Government or executives having at least 20 years relevant experience in private sectors inareas of Corporate Affairs including Business Development etc.
Number of Positions : There is one vacancy for each position and it is Un-reserved.
NALCO Upper Age Limit : 64 years as on 24.07.2017.
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates may apply with full particulars along with all credentials and supporting documents in respect of their age, qualification, experience, last pay particulars indicating the pay scale details, e-mail address, mobile number, etc. along with recent passport size photograph to the following address :
Assistant General Manager (HRD),
Nalco Bhawan, P/1,Nayapalli,
The Application along with all supporting documents must reach in the above address by 19th August, 2017.
NALCO Trade Apprentices 2017
Mines & Refinery Complex,
NALCO Trade Apprentice Important Dates :
The last date of receipt of application - 1st July, 2017
National Aluminium Company Trade Apprentice Vacancy :
Total seats : 330
NALCO Apprentice Trade List :
Fitter, Turner, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, PASAA (COPA).
NALCO Trade Apprenties Group Description 2017 :
Group A : Dependents of existing employees of M&R Complex including children of separated employees of M&R Complex on account of Superannuation, Death or VRS(Concerned unit HRD Department) - 99 seats
Group B : Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category of M&R Complex including LDPs and SAPs (With genealogical relationship with the land loser and on one candidate from a single family is allowed )NALCO PD CELL - 24 seats
Group C : is subdivided in to C1&C2
C1 - Narayanpatna, Laxmipur, and Dasamanthapur - 44 seats
C2 – Semiliguda, Koraput - 29 seats
Group D : Agencies of NALCO such as DPS, SVM, CISF, Banks, Post Office, Nalco club, NEMCS, Community Centre, Contractors Establishments of M&R & other PSUs/Govt, Temple, Church, Masjid, and Authorized allotted shop owners inside the Nalco town ship, surkhya vihar, various social /cultural/spiritual institutions operating inside the township, with the permission of management, situated at Damanjodi - 24 seats
Group E : is subdivided in to E1&E2
E1- Left Over Candidates from above Groups ( (A,B,C&D) - 33 seats
E-2 – (i) Candidates completed ITI in Koraput District
(ii) Candidates native of Koraput District - 77 seats
Educational Qualification For NALCO Trade Apprentice :
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- ITI pass in relevant trade.
NALCO Trade Apprentices Selection Process:
- HSC (10th) marks - 45%
- ITI marks - 45%
- Seniority factor - 10 %
Seniority factor is calculated on 0-10 point scale .
- ‘0’ marks will be given for a fresher who passed ITI in the year 2016
- ‘5’ marks for the candidate, who passed ITI in the year 2015
- ‘10’ marks to those who passed in the year 2014.
General Instructions For NALCO Trade Apprenties 2017 :
- Candidates those who are belonging to the group that are not mentioned above need not apply.
- Each candidate can apply more than one group in standared application form.
- Candidates who passed ITI examination before 2014 need not apply.
- CGPA will be calculating with 9.5 in terms of merit.
- any incomplete application or absence of required enclosure wil lead to rejection.