NALCO Recruitment 2019 for Director
National Aluminium Company Limited invites application for the position Director etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Aluminium Company Limited before 05-07-2019
1. Position : Director
2. Education Requirement : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate,PG Diploma,MBA/PGDM
3. Total Vacancy : 01 Post
4. Job Locations : New Delhi
5. Age Limit : 45 - 60 Years
6. Experience : 10 - 15 years
7. Salary : 180000 - 340000(per month)
8. Posted on : 30-04-2019
9. Last DateTo Apply : 05-07-2019
Educational Qualification :
1. Job Description and Responsibilities: Director (Human Resources) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is overall incharge of coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies, management functions, administrative control etc. in the organisation.
2. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute.
3. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institute with good academic record. Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management(PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute, will be desirable.
45 - 60 Years
Submission of Applicantions:
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority; (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry; (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE; (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government; (e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE; (f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level; (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 05/07/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Please Refers Notification Details Vacancies : Click Here
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO), a NavratnaCentral PSU and one of the largest integrated Alumina - Aluminium Complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs.8400 Crores is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company being a prominent foreign exchange earner for the Country also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having "people centric'' approach to achieve its vision to be a premier and integrated company in the Aluminium value chain with strategic presence in Mining both domestic & global, Metalsand Energy sectors.
Company is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates for the following positions:
01. Discipline, Post, Grade, Vacancy, Qualification&Experience.
a. Discipline: Medical Services I Doctors
Post General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)-(E01/E02)-05No.s
Experience One (01)/Four (04) completed years of post-qualification
experience forE1 / E2 Grade respectively, as Doctor in Govt. I PSU or reputed / leading hospital /organizations. Post Specialist (E02 / E031E04) -11 No.s
Specialisation : Pediatric-02, Radiology-02, Medicine-02,Surgery-01, Orthopedic-O1 ,Dermatology-01,0phthalmology-01, Pathology-01
Qualification MD/MS/Recognized PostMBBS Diplomain Pediatric/
Radiology / Medicine / Surgery / Orthopedic/ Dermatology / Ophthalmology / Pathology. Experience Three (03)/Six (06) completedyears of post-qualification
experience for E03 / E04 Grade respectively, as Doctor in Govt. I PSU or reputed / leading hospital / organizations. No experience is required for E02 grade. For the purpose of reservation the distribution of total posts will be decided taking into account the response and suitability against the concerned grade.
02. Scale of Pay & Age:
❖ The pay scale and maximum age Limit of the posts advertised for is as below
Post & Grade : - Jr. Manager (E01) ; Scale of Pay (Revised-2017) (In Rs) : - 60000-180000 ; Upper Age as on last date of closure of online appln mentioned in the Advt : - 44 Years
Post & Grade : - Asst. Manager (E02) ; Scale of Pay (Revised-2017) (In Rs) : - 70000-200000 ; Upper Age as on last date of closure of online appln mentioned in the Advt : - 44 Years
Post & Grade : - Dy. Manager (E3) ; Scale of Pay (Revised-2017) (In Rs) : - 80000-220000 ; Upper Age as on last date of closure of online appln mentioned in the Advt : - 44 Years
Post & Grade : - Manager(E4) ; Scale of Pay (Revised-2017) (In Rs) : - 90000-240000 ; Upper Age as on last date of closure of online appln mentioned in the Advt : - 44 Years
❖ The internal candidates may apply along with other candidates provided they are in the immediate lower grade & there will be no upper age limit. However, their cases will be governed as per the rules of the company.
❖ Company offers one of the best compensation packages as far as Cost to Company (CTC) is concerned with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
❖ In addition to Basic Pay and DA in Industrial DA pattern, the other benefits shall include Perks (35% of basic pay), Performance Related Pay based on the Company's as well as individual performance, Company accommodation or HRA, Medical facilities for self and family, Post-Retirement Medical Benefit, Leave Encashment, Pension as per NPS, Contributory Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Gratuity, etc. as perCompany's Rule.
03. Selection Process:
❖ The assessment of short-listed candidates applied against post at E1 Grade will be through personal interview only, if number of applications received is less than 10, else through GD and Interview in weightage ratio of 25% and 75% respectively and for all other grades above E1, the assessment shall be through personal interview only.
❖ The personal interview may be conducted either through physical or video based mode depending on the situation prevailing at the time of interview. Also, the mode of GD, if conducted shall be decided as per the circumstances.
❖ Intimation w.r.t. mode of interviews and / or GD shall be sent through email. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein.
❖ Based on the performance in group discussion and/or personal interview, organizational requirement, vacancies to be operated, the candidates will be selected.
❖ Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for GD and/or Personal Interview.
❖ The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
04. Medical Fitness:
❖ The final placement of the candidate in the Company will be subject to the selected candidates being found medically fit by the Company's Medical Officer/Board for the post (s) for which they have been selected. Where there is no Company's Medical Officer, medical examination will be conducted by an approved Government Hospital/Medical Board. The decision of Medical Board constituted by the Company will be final and binding.
❖ During the probation period and/or after absorption, selected candidates will be posted in the NALCO's establishments anywhere in India or abroad or any of the subsidiaries/joint ventures/business associates of NALCO& is transferable as per the organizational requirement. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments related to their area as per the requirements of the Company including shift operation.
06. Application Fee
1 .The General/OBC/EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) onlytowardsApplication Fee.
2. No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD candidates.
3. Candidates can opt to pay through dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit/credit card. Fee shall not be collected by any other mode.
4. Application fee/Registration Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/registration fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
5.To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
07. How To Make Payment
- Go to Career Page of NALCO atwww.nalcoindia.com
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about eligibility.
- If eligible, click on the link "Online Application'' then "Make Payment".
- The link will redirect you to State Bank Collect page of SBI, which has been authorized to collect the application fees/processing fees on behalf of NALCO.
- Select "Odisha" under the State of the Corporate / Institution and "PSU-Public Sector" under type of Corporate/Institution.
- Select Payment Category and choose "Nalco Recruitment for Doctors"
- Fill the Name, Discipline, Category, Date of Birth, Registered Email ID and Mobile No. as required on the Payment portal and submit. Ensure that the same Email ID and Mobile No. details are used during the whole registration process.
- Next Screen-Confirmation page is displayed with all details the candidate has entered. Ensure correctness before proceeding for payment. Now click on "Confirm" to proceed to the payment gateway to pay. NALCO or SBI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee with incorrect details.
- Payment may be made using any of the option available viz. Net Banking/Debit Card. Please note that Nalco will bearthebankcharges.ifany.
- On successful payment, one e-Receipt will be generated in PDF format. The candidates will be prompted to print the e-receipt with SBI Collect Reference Number, Note down the Reference Number as the same would be required during Step-3 of final registration process E-Receipt can be generated/ printed subsequently from the option "Payment History" available in State BankCollect.
- In case a candidate does not finally submit application form with valid payment details, application will be treated as incomplete and rejected. Nalco will not be responsible for the same.
- Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference Number and the date of payment is required to be entered in the Nalco online application form on Career page of the website in order to make themselves eligible.
- No request for editing of payment details and issue of Call letter will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected.
08. Reservations Relaxation:
❖ Candidates of SC / ST Communities shall be given one year relaxation in total experience.
❖ Reservations/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) /EWS/PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates as per Government guidelines are applicable. In case any increase in the number of total posts, the number of reserved category posts will vary in accordance to the Govt, guidelines.
❖ PWD candidates would be required to furnish valid disability certificate duly stamped and signed by a medical panel empowered for the purpose and should comprise of 3 medical practitioners of Govt, hospital or medical board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
❖ Appointment to the PWD candidates will be made after considering the nature of duties and responsibilities of the assignment, location, etc. and also considering that the disability is not likely to interfere with the performance and without possible deterioration of his/her health. However, the final appointment and placement would be based on candidate's medical fitness with respect to the job of the identified posts.
❖ Category SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD once filled in the online application form will not be changed. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of personal interview, if called for.
❖ If the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-attested translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
❖ The OBC candidates who belong to "Creamy Layer" are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as Unreserved(UR). The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a Competent Authority issued in the current financial year. The name of the caste and community indicated in the OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) certificate must appear in the Central list of Other Backward Classes. Further, OBC candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) category also at the time of personal interview, if called for.
❖ The EWS candidates are required to submit requisite Income and Assets Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in prescribed format.