NALCO Recruitment 2019 for Director
National Aluminium Company Limited invites application for the position Director etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Aluminium Company Limited before 05-07-2019
1. Position : Director
2. Education Requirement : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate,PG Diploma,MBA/PGDM
3. Total Vacancy : 01 Post
4. Job Locations : New Delhi
5. Age Limit : 45 - 60 Years
6. Experience : 10 - 15 years
7. Salary : 180000 - 340000(per month)
8. Posted on : 30-04-2019
9. Last DateTo Apply : 05-07-2019
Educational Qualification :
1. Job Description and Responsibilities: Director (Human Resources) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is overall incharge of coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies, management functions, administrative control etc. in the organisation.
2. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute.
3. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institute with good academic record. Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management(PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute, will be desirable.
45 - 60 Years
Submission of Applicantions:
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority; (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry; (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE; (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government; (e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE; (f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level; (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 05/07/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Please Refers Notification Details Vacancies : Click Here