MSTC Limited Recruitment 2019 for Chairman and Managing Director
MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India invites application for the following posts :
1. Post : Chairman and Managing Director
- Salary :75000 - 90000(per month)
- Age Limit : 45 - 60 Years.
- Education Requirement : Any Graduate,MBA/PGDM
- Total Vacancy : 01 Post
- Job Locations : New Delhi
- Experience : 10 - 15 years
- Posted on : 26-03-2019
- Last DateTo Apply : 03-06-2019
Qualification in Details:
1. Qualiifcation: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised University/Institute. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage. Scale of Pay: Rs. 75000-90000 (Pre-revised)
2. Experience: The applicant should have adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Applicants with experience in Finance/Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Experience of international and domestic Iron/steel industry will be desirable.
3. Job Description: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
4. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
45 - 60 Years.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 03/06/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Recruitment For The Posts Of DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (DGM),DEPUTY MANAGER(DM),ASSISTANT MANAGER (AM)
For applying for the above posts CLICK HERE
MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Government of India has 64.75% share holding in the company
Our Company was incorporated to deal in export of ferrous scrap. Our Company became a subsidiary of SAIL on August 22, 1973 to act as a canalizing agent of the GoI for the import of metal scrap. Thereafter, on May 21, 1982 our Company became an independent GoI company upon acquisition of the shares of SAIL by the Selling Shareholder. Since its incorporation till the decanalisation of metal scrap by the GoI in 1992, our Company was mainly engaged in import of metal scrap as a canalising agency of the GoI. After the decanalisation, our Company had decided to diversify our business and emerge as a multi-product and a multi-functional organization.
Recruitment in the following posts
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (DGM) -SCALE CODE - E-6 , SCALE OF PAY - ᱧ1,20,000-3%-2,80,000/- (Min. gross emoluments 2,00,000/- per month) , AGE LIMIT - Below 44 years
DEPUTY MANAGER(DM) - SCALE CODE - E-2, SCALE OF PAY - 60,000-3%-1,80,000/- (Min. gross emoluments ᱧ 1,00,000/ per month) , AGE LIMIT - Below 32 years
ASSISTANT MANAGER (AM) - SCALE CODE - E-1 , SCALE OF PAY - . 50000-3%-1,60,000/- (Min. gross emoluments ᱧ 85,000/- per month) , AGE LIMIT - Below 30 years
Total Vacancies Posts
DGM(Law) (OBC*) VACANCIES - 01 post -
DM(Company Secretary) - 01 1 post(UR)
ASSISTANT MANAGER (AM - 02 Posts
1. DGM(Law) - 1 POST (OBC*) LLM from a recognized University/ Institution i) PG Degree /Diploma in Management/ International Trade/ Materials Management/ any other relevant specialization ii) Knowledge of • Import-Export • Trading • Computer Applications 16 years experience in the field of Law* of which at least 6 years should be in a middle management position in Govt. Organization/ Public Sector Undertaking or private concern of repute. *16 years of working/ practicing experience in the field of Law also would suffice.
2. DM(Company Secretary)-1 post(UR) Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. i) Degree in Law. ii) Knowledge of Taxation/ Import-Export Policy/ working of Public Sector Units. 5 years post qualification experience in Secretarial matters, of which at least 2 years in supervisory category in a Government Organization / Public Sector Undertaking or Private Concern of repute.
3. AM(Hindi)-2 Posts (UR) Masters degree from a recognized university or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level. OR Masters degree from a recognized university or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as subject at degree level. OR Masters degree of a recognized university or equivalent in any subject with English medium & Hindi as a subject at degree. One year Diploma/certificate course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa from an institute recognized by Govt. of India is desirable 2 years experience in implementation and promotion of Hindi language, translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in an organization of which at least 2 yr should be in a supervisory capacity in Govt. Organization/ Public Sector Undertaking or private concern of repute.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications from interested candidates for the above posts will be accepted only through the online mode. The candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of result for receiving important notifications issued by the company. Candidates applying for the above posts are required to pay a non- refundable application fee of Rs 500/- (except those belonging to SC/ST/ PWD categories). Log on to www.mstcindia.co.in for full details of the application procedure for all the posts. Last date for application will be 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Persons working in Govt. /PSU should apply through proper channel or submit NOC at the time of interview.
Commencement of online application - 05.10.2019
Last date of submission of application form online (Inclusive of payment of fee confirmation) - 19.10.2019
Tentative date for Online Selection Test(CBT) - 03.11.2019