Filling up the post of Assistant Library and Information Officer in the Ministry of Steel on deputation basis.
It is proposed to fill up the following post in the Ministry of Steel on deputation basis:-i) Assistant Library and Information Officer.................Details as per Annexure-I
2. Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by promotion / deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
3. The pay of the candidate selected for appointment by transfer on deputation will be regulated in terms of DoPT's O.M. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-ll) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
4. The applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with following certificates:-
i) Bio-data in duplicate as per proforma given in the Appendix-A
ii) Cadre Clearance certificate
iii) Statement giving the details of Major or Minor penalties imposed upon the officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
iv) Vigilance clearance
v) Integrity Certificate
vi) Photo copies of ACRs/APAR for the past five years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
5. It is therefore, requested that application of eligible and willing officers/candidates and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be forwarded to “The Under Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Steel, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi-110107” in duplicate in the prescribed proforma (Appendix) duly signed by the applicant and certified by the controlling Officers within a period of 45 days from the date of publishing of this Advt. in the Rozgar Samachar/Employment News". Candidates who apply for the above post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
6. It is requested that the vacancy may kindly be given wide publicity among eligible officers including those in public sector undertaking, recognized research Institutions, universities, semi-government, statutory and autonomous organizations under your control.
(Mukesh Kumar Jain) Under Secretary to the Government of India
Phone-011 2306 1243 Annexure-I
Name of the Post : - Assistant Library and Information Officer
Classification of the Post : - General Central Service, Group 'B', Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Scale of Pay : - Level-7 (44900-142400)
No. of Post (s) : - 01 (one)
Method of Recruitment :- Deputation
Conditions Deputation Officers under the Central or State Government or Union Territories- (A) (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis; or (ii) with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Level 6 in Pay Matrix (35400 - 112400) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and (B) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: Essential :
(i) Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University/Institute;
(ii) Two years' professional experience in a Library under the Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
(i) Master's Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from recognized University/Institute; and
(ii) Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University/Institute.
Period of Deputation
Note : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Ministry of Steel
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi-110007