MECL Recruitment 2019 for Material Officer
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhavan,
Highland Drive Road,
Nagpur - 440006 (Maharashtra),
Phone No : 0712-2510141-43,
Fax No : 0712-2510548.
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited online applications are invited from those who are citizens of India for the following posts :
- Total Vacancy : 01 Post
- Post / Scale of Pay (IDA) : Material Officer [Salary] 40000 - 140000(per month)
- Age Limit : 30 Years
- Job Locations : Across India
- Education Requirement : B.Tech/B.E
- Experience : 2 - 3 years
- Posted on : 30-08-2019
- Last DateTo Apply : 21-09-2019
Qualification in Details:
1. Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Experience: 02 years post qualification relevant experience in Stores and Inventory management.
Age Limit: 30 Yrs
MECL Recruitment 2019 for Procurement and Contract Officer
Job Role : Procurement and Contract Officer
Education Requirement : B.Tech/B.E
Total Vacancy : 02 Posts
Job Locations : Across India
Age Limit : 30 Yrs
Experience : 2 - 5 years
Salary : 40000 - 140000(per month)
Posted on : 30-08-2019
Last DateTo Apply : 21-09-2019
Age Limit :30 Yrs
MECL Recruitment 2019 other Details
Salary Details and Education Requirement
Job Role - Electrical Engineer - Salary - 40000 - 140000(per month)- B.Tech/B.E - Total Vacancy - 01 Post
Job Role - HR Officer - Education Requirement -Any Post Graduate,Diploma,MBA/PGDM,MSW- Total Vacancy - 03 Posts
Job Role - Account Officer -Education Requirement -CA,ICWA,MBA/PGDM - Total Vacancy - 03 Posts
Job Role - Instrumentation Engineer-Education Requirement - B.Tech/B.E - Total Vacancy - 02 Posts
Job Role - Civil Engineer - Education Requirement - B.Tech/B.E -Total Vacancy - 01 Posts
Job Role - Drilling Engineer - Education Requirement - B.Tech/B.E,B.Sc -Total Vacancy -10 Posts
Job Role - Programmer -Education Requirement - B.Tech/B.E,MCA -Total Vacancy - 04 Posts
Job Role - Mechanical Engineer - Education Requirement - B.Tech/B.E - Total Vacancy - 03 Posts
i. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. ii. The minimum post qualification relevant experience under Table 1, will be reckoned only after passing the essential qualification specified against each post. iii. Minimum Essential Qualifications will be considered for all purposes. Higher qualifications without essential qualification wilt not be considered. iv. Applications will be accepted only through the MECL Online Recruitment Portal. Any application received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. There is no need for sending the physical application. v. Shortlisting of the candidates for the above posts will be done on the basis of information provided by the candidate on Online Recruitment Portal only. MECL will not be responsible for the veracity of the information provided by the candidate as no physical documents are called for at the time of submission of application. Hence, the candidates will be held responsible in case of any false information provided.
1. The selection process will entail shortlisting of candidates based on academic credentials, relevant experience, and suitable expertise, followed by Document Verification & Personal Interview (P I) as per rules of the company. Personal Interviews will be conducted at Nagpur City only.
2. The selected candidates may be posted at any of the MECL Projects/Zonal Office/Corporate Office of the Company located anywhere in India or/and overseas as per the requirement of the Company.
The candidates are required to apply through Online Recruitment Portal of MECVs website Only. The relevant link will be made available from 31.08.2019 (Saturday) to 21.09.2019 (Saturday) under the head of "CAREER*Advertisement Notices & Results" on MECL website: https://www.mecl.co.in/Careers.aspx or meclrecruitment.co.in. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. Before filling the online application, the candidate should keep ready a scanned copy of passport size Photograph, Signature in JPG/JPEG/GIF format and Caste Certificate, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) & PwD Certificate in PDF format if any. Fill in the Online application form with all relevant details. Upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature in JPG/JPEG/GIF format and Caste, EWS & Pwd Certificate in PDF format. Candidates should ensure that all the relevant details entered in the MECL online application should be correct. Candidates of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS category should be careful while filling up category option in the online application, as no changes will be allowed at a later date/stage of recruitment process.
1. Date of Reckoning for Eligibility criteria (Cut-off Date): 07.08.2019. 2. Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 31.08.2019. 3. Closing date for submitting applications through website: 21.09.2019.