CSIR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HIT TOXICOLOGY RESEARCH
VISHVIGYAN BHAWAN,31,POST BOX-80,MAHATMA GANDHI MARG LUCKNOW-226 001(UTTAR PRADESH)
CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (formerly, Industrial Toxicology Research Centre), Lucknow, a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, which is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IITR is multidisciplinary research institute with the motto Safety to Environment and Health and Service to Industry addresses problems critical to human health and environment. The Institute conducts research in niche areas of toxicology such as – Environmental Toxicology; Food, Drug & Chemical Toxicology; Regulatory Toxicology; Nanotherapeutics and Nanomaterial Toxicology and Systems Toxicology & Health Risk Assessment. Online applications are invited from eligible citizens of India for filling up the following Driver Position, which is reserved for Schedule Caste as per details given below:-
Driver Pay 1) Pass in 10th standard The incumbent Minimum = 18 years
One Post Matrix from a recognized Board will be required Maximum = 27
(Reserved level-2 or University. to drive Staff years (Age for S.C) (Rs. 2) Knowledge of motor Car, Mini Bus, relaxation of 05 19900 mechanism (The Van, Bus, years for S.C to Candidate should be Animal Van, candidates as per
63200) able to remove minor other vehicle rules of GOI) as as defects in vehicle). etc. on the last date per 7th 3) Experience of driving of online appli-
CPC a motor car for at least cations i.e [PB-1 3 years 14-12-2020 Rs. 4) Possession of a valid 5200- driving license for LMV & 20200 HMV issued by
+ GP appropriate authority to Rs. drive in India. 1900/- as per 6th CPC)
Date of commencement of online applications Last date of submission of online applications Last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications along with requisite documents. Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidates applying for these posts will be invited for skill test. Those who qualify in the skill test will be invited for a written test. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination. . Syllabus will be notified later on IITR website. Age Limit and Relaxation:
1. The prescribed age limit for Schedule Caste candidates is 32 years. The last date for determining the age limit and qualifications shall be the last date of receipt of online applications i.e 14-12-2020 till 5:30 pm.
2. The claim of the candidates for their belonging to SC categories will be considered subject to submission of self attested photocopies of their caste certificates. Certificate must be in the format prescribed by Govt. of India (GOI) issued by Competent authority.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit to Ex-Servicemen 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application and will be applicable as per Government of India rules. (for S.C candidates only)
4. Relaxation in age limit up to 5 years to Council/Government/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking employees in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Government of India from time to time in this regard. CSIR permanent regular employees has no age bar. (for S.C candidates only)
5. Relaxation of 05 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority. (for S.C candidates only)
6. Relaxation in age for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married will be up to the age of 40 years(for SC candidates only). The persons claiming age relaxation under this category would be required to produce the following documentary evidence:
(a) In case of widow, death certificate of her husband together with the affidavit that she has not remarried since.
(b) In case of divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, a certified copy of the judgment/decree of the appropriate court to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be, with an affidavit in respect of divorced women that they have not remarried since.
Relaxation table is given below :
1 SC 32 Yrs
2 Ex-Servicemen (ESM) :03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application (for S.C candidates only) 03 Yrs
3 J&K DOMICILED: 05 years Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (for S.C candidates only) 32 Yrs
4 W/DW/JS-SC : Widow/Divorced Widow/Judicially Separated Upto 40 Years
Benefits under Council Service :
a. These positions carry Pay and Allowances at Central Government rates as applicable to the employees of Council stationed at Lucknow. In addition, other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession (LTC) and Reimbursement of medical expenses are also available as per CSIR Rules.
b. All new entrants will be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” based on defined contributions for new entrants recruited in Central Government Services on or after 01.01.2004, as adopted by CSIR for its employees. However, persons selected from other Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings/ Central Universities having pension Scheme on Govt. of India pattern will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 provided they were in Govt. Service prior to 01.01.2004 and are covered by CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 to the extent CSIR rules allow.
General Conditions :
1. The applicant must be citizen of India. The appointment is in the Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow, under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body.
2. Candidates should specifically note that the hard copy of applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
3. The application must be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed essential qualification should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions/Board etc.
4. Incomplete application/applications not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
5. Applications from Employees of Govt. Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel along with vigilance clearance certificate certified by their employer that the applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders, if selected. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Application routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-IITR, Lucknow at the earliest. NOC must be submitted at the time of skill /trade test.
6. The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Laboratories/Institute of CSIR situated in other parts of India as and when need arises.
7. Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses essential qualification on the last date of receipt of online application i.e 14-12-2020.
8. In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualification, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority ( with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
9. If any document/certificate furnished in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
10. In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute.
11. Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for written/Trade test. The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for written/Trade test.
12. Candidate must indicate as to whether any of their blood/close relatives is working in CSIR-IITR or in any other National Laboratory/Institutes of the CSIR.
13. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing of any influence political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post.
14. The decision of the Competent Authority of CSIR-IITR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of examination will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency.
15. The CSIR-IITR reserves the right not to fill up the post, if is so desires. The number of vacancy indicated above is provisional and may increase or decrease at the time of actual selection.
16. Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
17. Candidates applying for the above posts are advised to visit the website www.iitrindia.org for latest updates.
18. This post is not identified for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates.
19. Aselected candidates may be required to work in shifts and have to attend to work even during any odd hours also, if so required. He will also perform any other works which will be given by competent authority.
20. The period of experience in a Trade/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
21. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for online application i.e. 14-122020 at CSIR – IITR, Lucknow.
22. In the event of number of applications being large, CSIR-IITR can adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further process.
23. Any discrepancy found, at any stage of this recruitment process, between the information given in application and as evident in original documents, will make the candidate ineligible for the posts.
24. Service conditions of new recruit will be governed by CSIR rules as amended from time to time.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website http://iitrindia.org, followed by sending hard copy of online application along with self attested copies of mark sheets, certificates etc.
2. If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying ONLINE.
3. Online Application will be available on our CSIR-IITR website i.e www.iitrindia. org.
4. The last date for applying online application is 14-12-2020 5:30 pm