RML PGIMER Recruitment 2017 for Senior Residents
The Director and Medical Superintendent, PGIMER & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the posts of Senior Residents on regular basis in the various specialities of this hospital.
Department : Category Wise Break Up of Post
- Nephrology - UR : 03, OBC : 01
- Neonatology - UR : 02, SC : 01, OBC : 01*
- Ophthalmology - UR : 02, ST : 01, OBC : 01
- Orthopaedics - UR : 05, SC : 01, OBC : 01
- Paediatrics - UR : 08, SC : 02, OBC : 04
- Pathology - UR : 04
- PMR - UR : 04, OBC : 04
- Psychiatry - OBC : 01
- Radiology - UR : 03
- Dermatology- ST : 01
- Surgery - UR : 07, SC : 02, ST : 01, OBC : 03
- Anaesthesia - UR : 14, SC : 03, ST : 02, OBC : 08
- Biochemistry - SC : 01
- Transfusion Medicine - UR : 02, OBC : 01
- ENT - UR : 02
- Endocrinology - SC : 02, OBC : 02
- Gastro-enterology - OBC : 01
- Obst. & Gynaecology - UR : 02, SC : 01, OBC : 01
- Medicine - UR : 06, OBC : 01
- Microbiology - ST : 01
- Total Vacancies - 111
RML PGIMER Pay Scale for Senior Residents Recruitment 2017
( 67700-208700/-). Allowances as admissible will be paid.
PGIMER RML Eligibility for Senior Residents Job 2017
- For Senior Residents, except Serial No. 1, 2 and 14 above, MBBS with PG degree/diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized university.
- For Senior Residents at Serial No. 1 (Nephrology), MBBS with PG degree / diploma in Medicine / DNB in Nephrology from a recognized university.
- For Senior Residents at Serial No. 2 (Neonatology), MBBS with PG degree / diploma in Paediatrics / DNB in Neonatology from a recognized university.
- For Senior Residents Serial No. 14 (Transfusion Medicine), MBBS with PG degree / diploma in Pathology / Transfusion Medicine from a recognized university.
- Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) or applied for registration.
- The candidate should complete the tenure of PG Degree / Diploma on or before 10th July, 2017.
PGIMER RML Age Limit 2017
- Not exceeding 33 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) as on 10.07.2017.
- Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD). 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates of PWD.
RML PGIMER Seats Reservation 2017
- All reservations will be considered in the above posts strictly in accordance with prescribed norms/rules.
- SC/ST candidates to submit copy of community / caste certificate.
- OBC candidates should submit OBC Certificate having date of issue on or after 01.04.2014 dated 31.03.2016 of DOPT, Ministry of Personal & Public Grievance & Pensions, New Delhi.
- Persons with disability (PWD) to produce / submit a certificate issued by a competent medical authority.
- For reservation of Persons with Disability (PWD) 4% of the total seat i.e. 11 seats are reserved for the candidates. This is subject to condition that not more that 4% reservation to PWD candidates will be given in anyone department.
PGIMER RML Application Form 2017
- Application in prescribed form along with latest passport size photograph along Self attested copies of all documents should be delivered / received, either through post or by hand, at the Central Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Gate No. 1, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi latest by 10th July, 2017.
- The Hospital will not be responsible for any Postal delay.
- OBC Candidates should submit the OBC certificate.
- The list of rejected candidates, after screening of applications, will be displayed on the Hospital website (www.rmlh.nic.in) / notice board of the HA. II Section latest by 24th July, 2017. All representations regarding rejection should be received in the Section latest by 31st July, 2017 till 4:00 P.M.
- Application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of 500/- for Un - reserved & OBC Candidates [non refundable], issued after the date of advertisement, drawn on a scheduled bank in India, in favour of Pay & Accounts Officer, Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi payable at New Delhi. SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates are exempted.