Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Group 'C' and Group B (Non Gazetted) on Direct/Deputation recruitment basis in VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. Details of posts including number of vacancies, pay scale, category, age, requisite qualification, experience are as under :
- Name of the post : - O.T Assistant Direct 10 (Ten) 18-25 years Essential: UR & OBC : Level-2 in the pay Recruitment UR-4, SC -2, 10+2 passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Rs. 300/- matrix (Rs. 19900- OBC-3, EWS-1 one year experience of working in a minimum fifty bedded Hospital. SC/ST/Female : 63200) 7th CPC Rs.-Nil
2. Name of the post : - E.C.G. Technician Direct 5 (Five) 20-25 years Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized UR & OBC :Level - 4 Recruitment UR-03, SC-01 Board with experience of handling ECG Machine for one year. Rs. 300/- SC/ST/ (Rs. 25500-81100) EWS-01 Female : Rs.-Nil
3. Name of the post : - 3. Medical Social By 02 (Two) Deputation: N/A Welfare Officer Deputation UR-02 Officers of the Central Government ,- Level-06 (a) (i) holding analogous posl on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or in the pay Matrix (ii) with six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a (Rs. 35400-112400/-) regular basis in pay band-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- plus grade pay Rs. 2800 and revised Level-5 as per 7th CPC or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and (b) possessing the following educational qualification and experience ;- Essential : (i) Bachelor's degree in Sociology or Social Work or Science from a recognised University or Institute: and (ii) Two years experience in Medical Social Work. Desirable: (i) Master Degree in Sociology or Social Work with Specialization in Medical Social Work from a recognized University or Institute: or (ii) Two years Diploma in Social Work from a recognized University or Institute. Note 1 : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. Note 2: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Note 3: For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the recommendation of the Sixth Central Pay Commission has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendation of the said Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any up-gradalion.
4. Pharmacist Direct 13 (Thirteen) Between 18 (i) 10+2 (science) with two years Diploma in Pharmacy and UR & OBC: Level- 05 in the pay Recruitment UR-06, SC-02 and 25 years. (ii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council. Rs. 300/- Matrix ST-01, OBC-02 (Relaxation for Note-1: Qualification regarding experience are relaxable at the SC/ST/PWD (Rs. 29200-92300/-) EWS-02 Out of Govt. servants discretion of the Competent Authority in the case of candidates Female : 7th CPC these 13 post 03 upto 40 years belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes if, at any stage of Rs. - Nil post to be filled in accordance selection the Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient by PWD i.e with the number of candidates belonging to these communities possessing HH= 02 only direction the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the and 01 post issued by the vacancies reserved for them. to be filled Central Govt.) Note-2 : According to Rule 10 of the Official Languages Rules, amongst Note - 01* 1976 framed under the Official Language Act 1963, the candidate(s) OA, OAL, BL, Note-02** should have the working knowledge of Hindi. If he does not have OL & HH the knowledge of Hindi, he must have to acquire the same during Candidate. his probation period
5. Junior Medical Direct 23 ( Twenty 18-27 years Essential: UR & OBC : Laboratory Recruitment Three) 10+2 passed in Science Subjects and diploma in Medical Laboratory Rs. 300/- Technologist UR-7, SC-3, Technology from any Government recognized institution with one SC/ST/PWD in the pay matrix ST-3, OBC-7 year relevant experience Female : (Rs.29,200-92,300/-) EWS-3 (Out Desirable : Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science. Rs. -NIL Level -7, 7th CPC of 23 posts 02 Note 1: Qualifications as relaxable at the discretion of the Staff posts are rese- Selection Commission Or Competent Authority for reasons to be rved for PWD recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. (HH) Category) Note-2: Qualification regarding experience is relaxabie at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission or competent authority for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stageof Selection the Staff Selection Commission or the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
Note-01* The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in india (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Srkkim, Ladakn Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh Andaman and Nicobar Island or Lakshadweep).
Note-02** The crucial date for determining the age limit in the case of candidates from Employment Exchange shall be the last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
Note : The application fees is to be paid through NEFT/RTGS, IMPS, UPI mode only and application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The details are as under:
Name of the Account Holder : SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE A/C Name of the Bank : Bank of Baroda Account No. : 26400100023808 IFSC code : BARBOSAFECX (fifth character is zero) MICR code : 110012067